SELECT CONTENT

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by mmm222 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:I finally watched the sewing video. I like him!! Did he come on the show to promote his business? Probably, as many do! But still seems like a cool guy!

I think he came on the show to promote "himself" so to speak.  His business ventures and maybe an entertainment career.  I don't see his costume business as generating real income, and I don't think he does either.  He is a real ham for attention.... I can see him being well suited to the reality TV world.  Fun guy but definitely a perpetual bachelor type.

Last edited by mmm222 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

mmm222

Back to top Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:35 pm

mmm222 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I finally watched the sewing video. I like him!! Did he come on the show to promote his business? Probably, as many do! But still seems like a cool guy!

I think he came on the show to promote "himself" so to speak.  His business ventures and maybe an entertainment career.  I don't see his costume business as generating real income, and I don't think he does either.  He is a real ham for attention.... I can see him being well suited to the reality TV world.  Fun guy but definitely a perpetual bachelor type.

Just curio, do you know him in person to solidify your opinion? Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mmm222 wrote:

See her post on page 2. Apparently she does know him in person.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mmm222 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mmm222 wrote:

Yep. Admittedly not that well but we have associated in common friend circles. I won't give away a lot of detail obviously Smiley. I've never watched the bachelor or bachelorette (... yeah... I know... shocker) so I'll be tuning in this season just to see JJ.

mmm222

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 pm

mmm222 wrote:

Yep.  Admittedly not that well but we have associated in common friend circles.  I won't give away a lot of detail obviously Smiley.  I've never watched the bachelor or bachelorette (... yeah... I know... shocker)  so I'll be tuning in this season just to see JJ.

So you are one of our "young" members and not an old boring married woman like *ahem* me?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:52 pm

mmm222 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mmm222 wrote:

Yep.  Admittedly not that well but we have associated in common friend circles.  I won't give away a lot of detail obviously Smiley.  I've never watched the bachelor or bachelorette (... yeah... I know... shocker)  so I'll be tuning in this season just to see JJ.

Thanks for clarifying. It's not uncommon for any contestant's common or even inner circle joining this board Smiley. Sure hope you'll stay tune with us. Lots of fun here !! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 pm

btw, JJ and Kat (from JP's season) share several friends. I believe they also hang out with each-other on multiple occasions.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:56 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
mmm222 wrote:

So you are one of our "young" members and not an old boring married woman like *ahem* me?

Ha.. You're not Alone , dwmom. I've been '12 Years A Slave ' of this silly show myself  :bigsigh: #toooldtoescape laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

mmm222 wrote:

I guess if it doesnt work out for him.. bachelor in paradise might be his calling LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:41 pm

atem wrote:Who said Andi is Conservative?  Just because she's a Assistant DA?  Look at who she follows on twitter.  Hardly Conservative.

Isn't Andi the one who only brought one-piece bathing suits to JPs season? I'd say that's conservative, especially for this show. I wasn't referring to her job or her politics which I know nothing about.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mmm222 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:29 pm

california90 wrote:
mmm222 wrote:

I guess if it doesnt work out for him.. bachelor in paradise might be his calling LOL

Ha, we were speculating that he might be hoping for a spot on "the Bachelor".   If all else fails, ride the reality train!  Granted I don't know what his exact motivations are... this is speculation based on what I have gathered.  Either way he should be fun to watch. A guy who willingly wears a fuzzy bear suit he created himself out to a bar is made for a program like this I guess.

mmm222

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Seems like he is a producer's dream.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+32
umngirl
sbolduc
MVMom39forever
carolinezep
Cecilia