SELECT CONTENT

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 am

It seems as if the woman who wrote of her experience meeting Patrick edited her story. She changed Patrick to "Handsome Man" and took out the part about it being a reality show. She may have gotten contacted by the show or something..

Back to top Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 am

Entirely possible that the show contacted her- especially since it was tweeted by RS- they've got to be following him on twitter.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

eversotrue wrote:It seems as if the woman who wrote of her experience meeting Patrick edited her story. She changed Patrick to "Handsome Man" and took out the part about it being a reality show. She may have gotten contacted by the show or something..

She did? Doesn't she know it's already been copied elsewhere?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:40 am

atem wrote:
eversotrue wrote:It seems as if the woman who wrote of her experience meeting Patrick edited her story. She changed Patrick to "Handsome Man" and took out the part about it being a reality show. She may have gotten contacted by the show or something..

She did?  Doesn't she know it's already been copied elsewhere?

why would she change i??? we all know where they were and we have video and pics of them being there .....its just weird that she would change it or someone would ask her too....odd
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Well, it seems Andi is not a fan of poets....

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

He confirmed follow requests earlier today..... You can only do that from the mobile app.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Oh what fun it would be to have an experience like that woman's some day. As they say, I may be married but I'm not dead. And sitting next to Young Handsome on a plane is quite safe.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 pm

I just went through this thread. This is so funny. Hopefully he got some one on one time with her and gave her the poem. A poem about a person he doesn't even know!

If he was on a plane with a bunch of guys, I'm assuming he made it to week 2-3?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:57 am

Perhaps he will end up on BIP.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

He must have made it to week four if he was on a plane with about 12 other guys.  Maybe he was on the Group Date in Connecticut and gave her the poem during his 1-on-1 time and Andi didn't like and that's why he got eliminated.  giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 pm

chloep wrote:
Patrick Jagodzinski: 30, Newport Beach, CA. Originally from Lebanon, NJ. He played college soccer as a goalie for Ramapo College in New Jersey. Graduated with a B.A. in Communications in 2006. Currently works as an account supervisor at Allergan, a communications company in Costa Mesa, CA.

his Instagram: http://instagram.com/PatrickJags#
his Twitter: https://twitter.com/PatrickJags
his LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-jagodzinski/51/88/513
his Google+: https://plus.google.com/111277829466993731868/posts
his Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_nv1bsXGTgkuYsxGhUaEg/feed

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Emmy210
Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Patric10

He was a soccer goalie in college...could be Patrick?
Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 29wslm8
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

laugh out loud I just posted the same on the other thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm

sophienette wrote:laugh out loud I just posted the same on the other thread!

I just saw that Sophie... giggling giggling :WAVEY: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+23
docnash14
Sprite
Maddy
stuckinsc
sanlee088