SELECT CONTENT

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Marybods Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Wow! Must of made for an unforgettable flight. I will be watching to see if he used the poem...and if he does, u deserve a shut out...great story!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:28 pm

LMAO that is hilarious if he uses the poem..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:23 pm

OMG I always into poetic guys...but certainly not the ones who got it from someone else. No please, and thank you!!! laugh out loud. *cough2 Jeffie and now allegedly Pat (IDC if he is the Handsome-est of them all!  giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm

OMG, if he pulls out a poem, I swear I will pee in my pants!!  cantstopl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:22 am

How hot was he that she immediately wrote a love poem? That's an endearing story if true.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 am

dw_a_mom wrote:So he hypes Botox????

giggling Maybe, that's why she's keeping him around?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 am

In her facebook she says her daughter got the idiot drunken handsome guy. If she would have known that she would've traded places with her daughter. I wonder which one was the idiot drunken guy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 am

Beagle wrote:In her facebook she says her daughter got the idiot drunken handsome guy. If she would have known that she would've traded places with her daughter. I wonder which one was the idiot drunken guy.

Me too! That's way more interesting to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:19 am

atem wrote:
Beagle wrote:In her facebook she says her daughter got the idiot drunken handsome guy. If she would have known that she would've traded places with her daughter. I wonder which one was the idiot drunken guy.

was about to say the same thing... hmmmmm...

reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:24 am

reversepsychology wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm going to take a guess.... the guy that we got all the pictures of- Mohegan Sun- when Andi's body language says, "no way".

Last edited by jcrbil on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possessive)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:28 am

jcrbil wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm going to take a guess.... the guy that we got all the pictures of- Mohegan Sun- when Andi's body language says, "no way".

Was that Cody? maybe we move this discussion to a different thread  question 
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+23
docnash14
Sprite
Maddy
stuckinsc
sanlee088