SELECT CONTENT

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Patric11

Bachelor Bio

What do you like to do for fun?

Top Down Drives, Sailing, Outdoor Activities

What is the most romantic present you have ever received and why?
A surprise -- an artistic photo I took and loved was put onto a 36x20-inch canvas.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given?

I was on a long vacation with my girlfriend at the time. I called ahead to the hotel we were staying at and had the room bed and door decorated with roses/rose petals. On the bed was a heart with jewelry and a spa/massage reservation at the resort. Then we had a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. no special occasion, I just wanted to do something nice. I love surprises.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween. I love scary movies and it's the one night of the year everyone gets to be someone else.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

Fly, so I could travel more and help others when possible.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Awe, he like Halloween and having other people write things for him. He is kind of cute.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 822x292
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 21, 2014 1:14 am

He seemed just a tad full of himself last night...along with Andrew. I have feeling they will be this seasons troublemakers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

No one interested in Patrick? I actually find him incredibly hot, if I could just wash his hair. That said, please stop talking to Andrew he is not cute!

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 pm

When is he cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Poor Patrick. Thanks stuckinsc for reviving his thread. I had to go back to page one to remind myself who he was. sad

He is a cutie. I just noticed he played soccer in England and Italy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:14 pm

No problem, Sharleen posts him a lot in her blog too. This man is so good looking, I wish we could get more of him. I thought he was really reasonable in epi 3 with the Andrew/Josh stuff.

Still need to wash his hair and take away his product though...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:19 pm

atem wrote:When is he cut?

Next episode.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:54 pm

I just read over in RS' latest questions and answers column that Patrick attended Eric's funeral. Very sweet of him. I also think Patrick is really cute in the preview when he is talking about the difficulty of miming.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:12 pm

I really like Patrick.

IDK why he does not get more notice around here. He seems to narrate the show pretty well.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:16 pm

I like Patrick also…..

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+23
docnash14
Sprite
Maddy
stuckinsc
sanlee088