SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Peppermom Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:22 am

The only thing I watch is the previews from Dreamers on youtube. I don't scroll down so I can't accidentally see a comment. I don't search anything. I have watched a couple deleted sceens on abc. It makes it much more challenging to even try and see where they are going or to look for pics of the locations.

Emad, that pic in your avatar is what makes me think that Nick isn't F1. If he was that into Andi, he would be holding her not the railing. I know it is a snapshot in time but to me it says a lot. It is their one on one in Venice and he isn't grabbing the girl? Just my 2 cents. I don't have anything against Nick, just not my type and something about him doesn't ring sincere to me.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:33 am

^^^ The other picture that was similar was from one of the first promo's of the season during their 1on1 date. She was holding him but his hands were by his side.

Perhaps he just doesn't have game  giggling . Or is afraid of waists.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:37 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ The other picture that was similar was from one of the first promo's of the season during their 1on1 date. She was holding him but his hands were by his side.

Perhaps he just doesn't have game  giggling . Or is afraid of waists.
It seems to me he's not a touchy feely type of person whereas Josh can't keep his hands off her. To me there's nothing wrong with either one. My parents weren't touchy feely but I knew they loved me and each other. Of course I loved watching friends families that were.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Pander-- I agree, either one is fine. The problem is-- I think Andi is; or at least likes when her guy is. She has told Brian over and over again: sieze the moment, grab me, touch me, kiss me-- show me how you feel. Not that I think Nick is quite THAT standoffish but I think Andi likes the guy to be the aggressor. (nothing wrong with that :giggle:!)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Pander-- I agree, either one is fine. The problem is-- I think Andi is; or at least likes when her guy is. She has told Brian over and over again: sieze the moment, grab me, touch me, kiss me-- show me how you feel. Not that I think Nick is quite THAT standoffish but I think Andi likes the guy to be the aggressor. (nothing wrong with that :giggle:!)
Oh I certainly agree. If she didn't like it she'd be pushed Josh away and I don't see her doing that.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:17 pm

sdmom wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Lost and pepper-- I hope we're getting it right too!

I do see a connection with Nick (from early on) but I think that it is what TPTB want us to see and not really how Andi feels. I see him more as a Frank, Bentley or Brooks-- someone who the lead is shown crying and fussing about even though their picked F1 appears to be everything that they want and then some from early on. But, maybe it is because I don't care for him ( :hidingchair sorry, I know there are some Nick lovers out there).

Hahaha, that's OK. I am a big girl and I can handle it.  :yes:  I definitely know different people have different taste and that's what it makes this board fun and why I like to come over to the unspoiled side!
Question: I know you all want to stay unspoiled, but do you search twitters, facebook and other SM to find clues? Just curious on what to say and what not.

I am on twitter all the time and even during the show, but only on my iPhone so the feature is working where pictures don't appear in my TL.  I even follow people on this board such as Sophie, albean99, etc. I have never seen them post spoilers unless they were in attachments, and I never open up attachments or read the comments/replies to any of their tweets.  I follow many past members of the "Bachelor Family", but I just chalk it up to their opinion.  I really don't read much into anything anyone tweets.  They all have their favs, but that doesn't mean they end up with Andi.  I also follow some from this season, including Andi. I follow Josh, JJ, Dylan, Tasos and Nick Sutter.  I follow Fleiss, Robert, and many of the producers, but never open any of the pictures they send. I stay off Instagram during the season as I think I would be hard pressed not to read into pictures.  I must say I miss a lot of tweets because I follow a lot of people, but I have yet to be spoiled.  I came close once and passed it on to Lav in case the spoiled side wanted to do some digging, but to me the tweet could have been interpreted in many ways so it didn't "clue" me in as to how the season goes.  I am on FB very little and most of that is just friends and family.

I know I could get spoiled at any moment, but not following RS or doing any searches helps.  I was searching on a vacation spot and that is how I almost got spoiled. It may get harder toward the end of the season, but it didn't happen until the day before the finale during Des' season and that ended up being wrong anyway.  Hope I stay unspoiled to the end of this season too.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Pander-- I agree, either one is fine. The problem is-- I think Andi is; or at least likes when her guy is. She has told Brian over and over again: sieze the moment, grab me, touch me, kiss me-- show me how you feel. Not that I think Nick is quite THAT standoffish but I think Andi likes the guy to be the aggressor. (nothing wrong with that :giggle:!)

ND4, Pander and Libby! I agree with y'all! I still like Nick! As I've said in the other thread, Nick ain't as touchy and feely. It's seems it's Andy who's more aggressive!

Re Nick progressing to Brussels. (Episode 7) I believe he got a rose from their 1 on 1 date in Italy. I forgot if we discussed it already in the other thread. (Buried in the pages! Haha) We discussed several SCs from the Brussels date. I've a strong feeling Nick is part of the the group date in the Ruins they visited.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:06 pm

OK, some pics from the preview of the LCD/MTP dates.  I don't know what anyone was looking for, (GG) specifically so here are some to start.  If there is something in particular you want let me know and I'll try and get it.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 AndiFRC1_zps083bb716
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 AndiFRC2_zps1dc6aad1
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 AndiFRCCloseUp_zps605acbb3

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 pm

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 NickandAndiLCDJeep_zpsf35385ad

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 AndiNickLCDKiss_zpsef50ea32

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 NickandAndiKiss_zps2b15bd6a

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 pm

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 Andicrying2_zps8c0f653c

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 AndiCrying_zps5f87cb2d

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 PensiveAndi_zps359b664f

Last edited by Peppermom on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:09 pm

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 Joshwristbands2_zps81028e71

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 Joshwristbands_zpsea4ff360

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:10 pm

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 JoshAndiMTPKiss_zps5dc4f1a2

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 6 AndiandJoshMTP1_zps1f2f287a

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff