SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 pm

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiJoshLCDKiss_zps23a92ca7

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiJoshLCDafterKiss_zps7ba309c6

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 JoshafterLCDKiss_zps1e8a0eed

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Love that look on Josh's face in the last pic. Sorry I got lots more of Josh than Nick. Does anyone want pics of Andi's mom and dad? There wasn't much there to cap but I will if anyone wants to see them.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Peppermom wrote:Love that look on Josh's face in the last pic.  Sorry I got lots more of Josh than Nick.  Does anyone want pics of Andi's mom and dad?  There wasn't much there to cap but I will if anyone wants to see them.  

I got the one I really wanted, but if you wanted to do some of their late night swim I wouldn't complain.  :girlfan 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Just a couple of comments on the screencaps.  Thanks again, Pepper!

When do you all think the crying photo is?  The top looks a little like what's she's wearing with Josh, but I don't know if it has black on it because of his arm. I don't see a silver bracelet on her left arm though.  Wonder if it's two different times?

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Andicrying2_zps8c0f653c *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiandJoshMTP1_zps1f2f287a
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 JoshAndiMTPKiss_zps5dc4f1a2

Love her FRC dress!  But, there are way too many terracotta pots which gives me the heebie geebie flashbacks to Emily-Jef's FRC. Yikes.  
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiFRC2_zps1dc6aad1

This looks like a guy picking out a ring to me.  He's adorable.  
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Joshwristbands2_zps81028e71
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Just a couple of comments on the screencaps.  Thanks again, Pepper!

When do you all think the crying photo is?  The top looks a little like what's she's wearing with Josh, but I don't know if it has black on it because of his arm. I don't see a silver bracelet on her left arm though.  Wonder if it's two different times?

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Andicrying2_zps8c0f653c *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiandJoshMTP1_zps1f2f287a
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 JoshAndiMTPKiss_zps5dc4f1a2

Love her FRC dress!  But, there are way too many terracotta pots which gives me the heebie geebie flashbacks to Emily-Jef's FRC. Yikes.  
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiFRC2_zps1dc6aad1

This looks like a guy picking out a ring to me.  He's adorable.  
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Joshwristbands2_zps81028e71

Great talkers Always!

1) There are three times we see the white top with the black feathers.  First you see it with her "contemplating" by the ocean.  In this she has on a gold medallion necklace and no earrings.  Then you see it in the car.  Here you can see not only the black feathers at the top, but also further down below (and possibly on the left side as well).  It appears to be the same necklace, but can't know 100% since the medallion cannot be seen.  She is crying in the car so she maybe going to say goodbye or maybe it's just that time of the month. giggling  Then lastly this top is shown with her crying on the couch and you can see the black on the right front and what look to be ruffles on the left front.  She has a thin ring on her right hand.  Because she is also crying here I think that maybe she has just let someone go before the FRC.  In all 3 frames I see the straps angling toward her neck, not straight up her shoulder (hope that makes sense).  There has to be a reason (or maybe not) that they did not show a preview of the guys in their suits.  Although it is possible they are just saving them for after the MTA.  Who knows.  Anyway back to the top she is wearing with Josh at the MTP.  This is all white at the place where we can compare the two tops, on the lower right side, were as the other has black feathers.  The straps also do no angle toward the neck.  Lastly her jewelry does not match.  She has more rings and bracelets on when she is with Josh at MTP.  Of course she could have taken some of this off, but the necklace is definitely different.  Rather than the medallion like necklace this appears to maybe be a bird or something.  No matter what it is it's not the same as the other in the car.  As I see it Andi after contemplating her decision gets in a car and goes to see one of the guys to let him go before FRC.  It can't be too early as you see them both having LCDs. I want to dig deeper to see if I can figure out who it is that is let go.  TPTB are certainly making the viewers think it is Josh which makes me believe 99.9999% that it is Nick, but I haven't found the proof of that.....yet.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Andicr10

2)  I absolutely love this dress too.  As for the Em/1F reminders just remember it looked like it was shot on the set of a colorful western town.  I still see shutters in my sleep and the podium looked more like a wooden pallet.  This ocean backdrop and tiled podium is much better.  Even with all those pot.  Although even those look like an upgrade.  Looking at it from this angle should help alleviate those nightmares.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 Andifr10

3)  He does look like a happy nervous here if that makes any sense.  While he did have this on for the video he could have also worn it to go ring shopping.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Could someone bring over the s/c of her on the couch talking to Josh on her LCD? I know it appears to be blue but it looks like it was photo shopped the blue looks patched in..( know we know the do and have changed color of things) Melissa dress for ne.thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:39 pm

This one??

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 P311

Looks brown to me...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:This one??

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 P311

Looks brown to me...
Yes are there more with her talking to Josh? Andi's top looks a funny color to me.

Thanks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 pm

It looks like there is a huge shadow over her arm and most of her top making it look a funny color.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Love that look on Josh's face in the last pic.  Sorry I got lots more of Josh than Nick.  Does anyone want pics of Andi's mom and dad?  There wasn't much there to cap but I will if anyone wants to see them.  

I got the one I really wanted, but if you wanted to do some of their late night swim I wouldn't complain.  :girlfan 

Where was that? I didn't see it on the preview. Point me in the right direction and I'll do my best. Hugesmile 

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Could someone bring over the s/c of her on the couch talking to Josh on her LCD? I know it appears to be blue but it looks like it was photo shopped the blue looks patched in..( know we know the do and have changed color of things) Melissa dress for ne.thanks

I think the shirt is blue but looks funny like Libby said because of the shadows. Here are a couple pics I could get.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiBlueShirt1_zpsdb03bc43

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiBlueShirt2_zps432512b4

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiBlueShirt3_zps5dcdff97

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 7 AndiBlueShirt4_zps63d9d040

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Peppermom wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Where was that?  I didn't see it on the preview.  Point me in the right direction and I'll do my best. Hugesmile 

No I'm not talking about it during the preview. Just the swim during their FD. That was hot. From him reaching for her tie in back to those kisses along the side of the pool. It wasn't for sleuthing, just my own fangirling. laugh out loud Not really necessary.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff