SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:55 pm

catherinegiudici: Biffers unite! @cristao17 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

catherinegiudici: Seattle, I've missed you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm

@clmgiudici: It's a PCC kind of day. #healthynoms
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 pm

The new and improved Joffrey. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:03 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The new and improved Joffrey. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh Good Lordy, Empress Catherine on her rose wood throne. Is that girl just breath taking or what. Sean, how do you let her out of your sight? Or are you in her pocket after all?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:36 pm

@clmgiudici: Thanks for my oh-so-perfect spring jacket @lulusdotcom!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Looks like Catherine and Crista are having some fun today. And I find it cute Sean even favorited her tweet of the picture of the two of them at lunch.

And this tweet they both favorited. Nice to see a guy talking about being with Cat instead of just girls wanting to be with Sean. It's a nice role reversal.
@EvanKiley 1h
@SeanLowe09 Just got to work and this is here... What? Guess my dream of being with @clmgiudici can come true. pic.twitter.com/Y39zyTewiR
‏@SeanLowe09 1h
@EvanKiley @clmgiudici Ha!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Be on the look-out Monday for more on her collection.
scarletandgoldshopHow amazing is this artwork by our newest designer, @crcampbell1? We can't WAIT to tell you what it's for. Catherine & I have another surprise for y'all on Monday. Don't miss it!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:33 pm

catherinegiudiciCabbys 4 life @k10ramaley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Aw, I'm sure he's missing her too.
@clmgiudici: I miss my husband! @SeanLowe09
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:11 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Aw, I'm sure he's missing her too.

Considering he favorited her tweet instantly I'm sure the feeling is very much mutual.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:18 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Aw, I'm sure he's missing her too.

I love the fact that Catherine is so honest and so real. I'm sure she's having a great time with her Seattle friends and her family BUT, she admits she's not complete without Sean. Missing him :wedding  sure he 's missing her as well. It comes with the territory.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje