SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:52 pm

ironcat wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Good comparison's between Sean and Chris. That's what I was trying to point out. We remembered who Sean was during Emily's season. All we knew about Chris right from the begining, is that he was going to be the next Bachelor. As far as edit, there was little indication of that IMO, so I kept looking for signs, drama, heartbreak, etc, to which I saw none of.

ETA: Marquel? wow, he dropped off the radar weeks ago. Maybe he thought he was the "someone new" in the commercial!!

For me personally, Sean made no more of an impression on me in Emily's season than Chris did on Andi's.  And I don't recall Sean being that much more popular with the general viewing public (not this board which has its biases) during Em's season than Chris was during Andi's either.  Anyone have any actual stats?

I don't have exact stats or numbers, but I remember Sean's thread was always pretty popping here even after he was eliminated (that was basically the only place to escape the board wars). I also think Sean was more popular on social media, which is kinda funny considering he didn't tweet until about month into airing.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Personally, I was excited for Sean. Arie was too heart broken over Emily to be ready for the lead in my opinion. I believed that Arie truly loved Emily. Arie has been around this train wreck for two years, he hooked up with Courtney and others. He knows how TPTB works and I am still surprised he would trust them or believe in them to not screw with him. It is what they do.

I don't know Chris. I knew Sean. Chris had almost no spot light except a great HTD. His interactions in the house were him drunkenly commenting on Nick (yes, he seemed drunk those times to me). Sean was shown through out his season and was highlighted often much later. Chris was almost an after thought for HTDs and FDs. So it is very different to me.

Again, I am still excited for Chris, but I don't know him. I think the whole think with the girl at the MTA and looking slightly uncomfortable was good. It was his reaction to JJ and cutting off Marquel while Marquel tried to discuss his issue was what bugged me.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Chris had the whole secret admirer thing, which I had totally forgotten about.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:EW is getting in on the Farm humor...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/36/07/42/bachel11.jpg

I didn't realize filming was completed. How did EW get a scoop for the FRC?? cantstopl

That corn may be upright, but it looks a little old, shriveled, and dehydrated to me. Just saying. I like my corn fresh!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 pm

@BachelorInterns have retweeted these two:

https://twitter.com/Bach_ShitCray/status/504626595496091650
https://twitter.com/Bach_ShitCray/status/504303010181152772

The Bachelor Interns twitter is hilarious.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Does anyone know when filming starts? It should be sometime in Sept right?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:04 pm

So I texted my roommate about Chris being the Bachelonover Arie. Her response, "Yay!!!! Who is Arie?" I think this can illustrate the short term memory many casual fans have about the show.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Beagle wrote:Does anyone know when filming starts? It should be sometime in Sept right?
Around the week of Sept 15.  Could push as late as Sept 21 or so.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:44 pm

I'm THRILLED it's not Arie! :Woah-hoo: Chris will be an awesome bachelor! :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I'm THRILLED it's not Arie!   :Woah-hoo:  Chris will be an awesome bachelor! :yes:

I agree with you!!! clapping! thumbsup
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 pm

I'm excited. I find him great looking and am actually attracted to him both in looks and the way he comes across as a person, which I can't say I've felt about almost any other Bachelor choice pre season. He is articulate and well spoken and had a few very thoughtful, mature and sensible conversations with Andi. I liked the tiny bits of time we got to see him with Andi, I always wanted more. And really, to me he's a quintessential Bachelor - a successful, handsome man at the right stage of his life with (IMO) no desire to move to LA and become a star, or build a lucrative life of paid appearances, but to partake in a fun, cool experience and maybe find the love of his life because he actually really does come from a place/situation where it's harder to do that.

Also as confident as he seems, he does have that bit of shyly sweet mixed in there too. He almost seems like someone they'd cast on his own in the old days before recycling. I did find him a bit quick with the stock lines "she's the most amazing woman I've ever met, blah blah blah" but overall I'll be rooting for him to really find someone. Watch me be totally wrong and he picks a bitchy model who would never ever move to Iowa, may be naïve but for now feeling positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 pm

LindaPete wrote:I sincerely hope you all remember how boring you think farmers are the next time you are hungry! As someone who works in the United States' largest industry (yes, over 300 careers in agriculture and over 21% of the nation's workforce are employed in agriculture) I'm rather offended that several of you think that being a farmer is a negative or boring thing. Is that  all that defines Chris? I doubt others would define me only in those parameters.

Which profession shall we drag through the mud next? Remember how boring the Prince was, or Jake the pilot? Let's talk a bit more about the person and not the profession.

Please don't get it wrong. No need to make it a war on profession or way of life (country vs city).
It's not about the profession, it's about the personality.
It's about TV entertainment.
Chris doesn't entertain me AT ALL.
I don't find him attractive, and I find his way of expressing himself, his behavior etc very boring.
He could be an astronaut, I would think the same.
On the opposite, Arie could be a farmer and I would be jumping around with joy if he had been picked for the bachelor gig.

:WAVEY:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy