SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Great! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon May 04, 2015 11:27 pm

I'm seeing a whole bunch of like buttons. How do you get one?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 04, 2015 11:28 pm

smartcat wrote:I'm seeing a whole bunch of like buttons. How do you get one?

You have one already, you just can't see it. I'll like your post so you should see it then, smartcat.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 04, 2015 11:30 pm

They are on all posts, you can not see them on your own posts to like your own post. 
For instance, I will not be able to see it on my post, but you can still like it if you want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Thanks Kasha and Bean. You guys are always so helpful and it's greatly appreciated.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 04, 2015 11:39 pm

See I liked you again. Smiley  I really am enjoying this like thing. Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 16 1710264613
I guess it would against site rules to have an Eff button?  Forum forkery at it's finest.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:See I liked you again. Smiley  I really am enjoying this like thing. Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 16 1710264613
I guess it would against site rules to have an Eff button?  Forum forkery at it's finest.

I suppose to have a dislike button would be kind of negative cantstopl but boy it would be great sometimes. hissyfit :shocked!: affraid :stirthepot no Redfacemad
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue May 05, 2015 1:03 am

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: See I liked you again. Smiley  I really am enjoying this like thing. Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 16 1710264613

I suppose to have a dislike button would be kind of negative cantstopl but boy it would be great sometimes. hissyfit :shocked!: affraid :stirthepot no Redfacemad
Oooh I'm pressing the like button on both posts repeatedly!  Forum forkery roflrotfl:cheeseyy

Last edited by FLChica on Tue May 05, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You can only "like" once. Sigh.)
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 05, 2015 1:48 am

The idea of the like button seems cool to me but now that the number of likes shows up beneath our names it feels like a popularity contest.  Why do we need to show the number of likes?  I rarely post anymore so I'll seem like the biggest loser.  Embarassed

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 05, 2015 8:17 am

IrishGal wrote:The idea of the like button seems cool to me but now that the number of likes shows up beneath our names it feels like a popularity contest.  Why do we need to show the number of likes?  I rarely post anymore so I'll seem like the biggest loser.  Embarassed

No worries. I think most people know that when you post a lot the chances of having a higher number just makes sense. It is fun to have because the quieter people do have a chance to respond to posts without having to say anything. As long as we don't go the route of Facebook 'pokes', which is something that I will never understand.

(BTW - you have a like now.) bestbud!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 am

The likes count under your avatar is the number of likes "you" like. Not the number of likes that someone has liked on your post.

Holy cow, too may likes in one sentence! Smiley

ETA: as others explained, you will not see a like button on your own post, others will. As soon as someone likes your post, you will then see the button and the number of likes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 05, 2015 10:09 am

IrishGal wrote:The idea of the like button seems cool to me but now that the number of likes shows up beneath our names it feels like a popularity contest.  Why do we need to show the number of likes?  I rarely post anymore so I'll seem like the biggest loser.  Embarassed
Crap. I thought that number was our age and it was a mistake, but just in case was going to speak to GA with more respect. (Raises are due soon.)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc