SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 am

nannymargie wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I know those guys left so maybe Josh will be the one who sticks around like pander says and makes it right. Idk...I'm just speculating. I'm hoping she's collectively upset and not just at Josh but I happen to think it would be telling of her feelings if she was crying over something specifically dealing with Josh.

And another thought after watching the last show again, it's so obvious the physical chemistry that she has with Marcus imo, but it's talked about way less. I know there's a storyline being pushed here but I just find that interesting. IMO Josh isn't just the guy she has just the physical chem with (i think that's marcus), but with Josh it's a balance of everything.

Luvvy, what do you mean you know the guys left?  From where? Please explain.
Someone made a list from prior seasons that left such as Frank, Brooks etc. I had said maybe Josh told her he couldn't stay if she didn't trust him but then decided he couldn't leave her. Far fetched I know.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 am

Maggenzm wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Andi crying over Josh. Hm........well, if this is the case, I picture it is because she is overwhelmed with the fact that Marcus and Nick (maybe others) told her that they were crazy about her/falling in love with her, and she really wants Josh to tell her that too and he hasn't yet. Maybe that's why she gives him another one-on-one in Belgium...to give him the chance to tell her.

But that's just if she's crying over him. But there are 5 other guys on the group date.

The front runners always have two dates. Andi will have 2 dates with the front runners only, the others will have 1 or 1 and 1/2. During Des season, Brooks and Chris were the only ones that had 2 dates. JP had 2 dates with Nikki, Sharlene, and Claire. These were his front runners. I didn't watch Sean, but I think it's the same pattern. So, Josh, Nick and Marcus will have 2 dates, I am not about Chris.

Actually both of Sean's F2 only had one date. But his season is more of an anomaly because of how he approached the process.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:22 am

foodie wrote:I find it interesting that Marcus is given the physical chemistry edit as well but they're not pushing it as much as Josh
We don't even see him do many ITM do we? We always see him like Chris and a short time with Andi but nothing that stands out to me.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:27 am

foodie wrote:I find it interesting that Marcus is given the physical chemistry edit as well but they're not pushing it as much as Josh
It's not being pushed because Andi has mentioned several times that Marcus was more than just the "HOT," guy, which means that she sees something much more with him.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:43 am

Is anyone having a problem accessing Reality Steve's site. I've been trying for the past two days and it's not opening for me. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:53 am

Jolena wrote:Is anyone having a problem accessing Reality Steve's site. I've been trying  for the past two days and it's not opening for me. TIA
I was on early with no problem
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:58 am

Jolena wrote:Is anyone having a problem accessing Reality Steve's site. I've been trying  for the past two days and it's not opening for me. TIA

I've had some issues with it today- not opening, but once I was in his post. It was really slow and kept re-loading. Not sure why...

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:21 am

I don't think he's leaving or threatens to leave her/show or even implies it. It's like a cardinal sin to leave the Ette and any man who does it or threatens to do it gets a horrible edit, including Ed. Plus Josh sees himself as this all around good man, protective of Andi and her feelings. It could happen I guess but hopefully it won't!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:04 am

I think she has a meltdown not just over one thing I think it is a combination of things the talk with Josh I think letting jj go knowing she hurt his feelings and she knows it is just going to get harder some people call her meandi but I think Andi is not as tough as she comes across sometimes
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:10 am

Alanna wrote:I don't think he's leaving or threatens to leave her/show or even implies it. It's like a cardinal sin to leave the Ette and any man who does it or threatens to do it gets a horrible edit, including Ed. Plus Josh sees himself as this all around good man, protective of Andi and her feelings. It could happen I guess but hopefully it won't!
Good point and I hope so too. Being competitive he wouldn't want to quit until there nothing else he can do. I'm not saying he thinks it a game but it's built into people who play sports.

She may not really have a meltdown. Remember last season JPG was shown to have a major meltdown in the previews and yet I don't remember seeing what the problem was. Previews do their job because I want to see Mon show.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:37 am

I don't think it's over Josh I think it could just be producer driven... She could be tired and emotional and they pushed the right buttons to get her to say and do what she did so they would have a good preview clip for the season. They don't expect people to remember what she was wearing and hope that people think it happens at the end so they think she chose no one or something. I have a feeling we might not even see it on Monday night.

Last edited by dpao84 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 am

Makes you wonder what type of people producers are. I could never try to make someone cry just for the heck of it. It'd be like bullies.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines