SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by foodie Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:11 am

pander3575 wrote:Makes you wonder what type of people producers are.  I could never try to make someone cry just for the heck of it.  It'd be like bullies.

At the same time, they're trying to make a tv show with a storyline so I can understand why they do what they do. I'm sure they care about Andi's happiness at the end of the day

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 am

Laura Walsh wrote:My thoughts on why Andi is crying in the next episode.  And I mean she's all out crying.  In the previews Josh asks her why she keeps saying he's keeping something from her.  And she says, well, I don't know how you feel about me and then he hangs his head.

They had just had this great date and Josh thinks he has put her fears to rest and then the very next time they're together she says that she doesn't know how he feels about it.

I wonder if Josh doesn't just get up and leave, maybe not for good but just walks away from she knows that she made a mistake.  

What are your thoughts?

If Andi is still questioning Josh and not knowing if she can trust him because he is an athlete, then I would not blame Josh if he addressed it and said something that upset her.  If this scenario happens, I can totally understand Josh's frustration over this.  Enough is enough about the fact he is an athlete and her old boyfriend was an athlete and he cheated on her.  Josh is NOT Andi's old boyfriend.

Now maybe Josh does make her cry and maybe it is about something else like he does not express his feelings for her.  I doubt this scenario because he has expressed his feelings.  No he has not said I love you, but that means a lot to him and he said the next time he said those words, he wanted them to be to someone he can see himself marrying.  

If he does make her cry, I will doubt just a little that he is the true final 1 because not sure if that has ever happened.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:27 am

This scenario reminds me of what Emily and Arie consistently went through.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:29 am

soccermom333 wrote:
If Andi is still questioning Josh and not knowing if she can trust him because he is an athlete, then I would not blame Josh if he addressed it and said something that upset her.  If this scenario happens, I can totally understand Josh's frustration over this.  Enough is enough about the fact he is an athlete and her old boyfriend was an athlete and he cheated on her.  Josh is NOT Andi's old boyfriend.

Now maybe Josh does make her cry and maybe it is about something else like he does not express his feelings for her.  I doubt this scenario because he has expressed his feelings.  No he has not said I love you, but that means a lot to him and he said the next time he said those words, he wanted them to be to someone he can see himself marrying.  

If he does make her cry, I will doubt just a little that he is the true final 1 because not sure if that has ever happened.
It'll be strange for sure if Josh is the one who gets her so upset that she's having a meltdown. Hard to imagine! I'm sure he'll get a little stern with her (description stolen from someone else!) but I don't think he would be hard on her to the point of crying, threatening to leave, etc. Plus, I don't think Josh was raised in a family where you make a girl cry and walk away scot free. It just doesn't jive with that we've seen of his parents. We'll see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:29 am

Yes I am waiting to see what the next episode brings. It might be nothing and the producers are just editing like crazy! Shocking!! hahaha!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:This scenario reminds me of what Emily and Arie consistently went through.
Yeah the constant grilling but a little different. :yes: 

I would be mad if i were Josh for sure, stop (like Andi said to CH). giggling 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 am

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

It'll be strange for sure if Josh is the one who gets her so upset that she's having a meltdown. Hard to imagine! I'm sure he'll get a little stern with her (description stolen from someone else!) but I don't think he would be hard on her to the point of crying, threatening to leave, etc. Plus, I don't think Josh was raised in a family where you make a girl cry and walk away scot free. It just doesn't jive with that we've seen of his parents. We'll see!

I know Josh would not intentionally upset her but maybe she brings up something AGAIN about trusting him and he is over it. Maybe he says what more can I say and if you can't trust me, I'll leave even though I don't want too. This would upset her because the last thing she wants is for him to walk away and she is the reason!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:This scenario reminds me of what Emily and Arie consistently went through.

This is exactly how I feel.Now will it end the same way?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:40 am

Hotmomma wrote:

Andi will need to check herself before she wrecks herself like Emily and ends up with a con artist of some sort. I have faith Andi isn't as stupid.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:43 am

. This intense chemistry between Josh and Andi also reminds me of Arie and Emily. That's why I am also suspicious of all the spoilers pointing out to them being together. I would be thrilled to see them together but what I see seems too good to be true. I have to remind myself though that Andi and Emily are very different from each other and so are Josh and Arie. I still might get my version of a happy ending!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 am

Alanna wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Andi will need to check herself before she wrecks herself like Emily and ends up with a con artist of some sort. I have faith Andi isn't as stupid.

This!  clapping! 

I loved Arie and could never understand Emily's decision.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:20 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

This!   clapping! 

I loved Arie and could never understand Emily's decision.  

I don't think Josh is a con artist but would be interested to hear why you think he is (if I am reading your post correctly) question 
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines