SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm

jen689 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:notarose, what do you  mean? I cannot hear them talking?

At the end of the clip Nick says "Where are they? Oh right there?"

Are you sure that was Nick's voice; I thought it was the person taking the video asking his/her companion who was the right 'couple' ??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:56 pm

SueSt wrote:
jen689 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:notarose, what do you  mean? I cannot hear them talking?

At the end of the clip Nick says "Where are they? Oh right there?"

Are you sure that was Nick's voice; I thought it was the person taking the video asking his/her companion who was the right 'couple' ??

I'm not positive.

I do know that either the place or they are dancing in or another place they visited had taps with each of their names on them.  There was an SC of it somewhere.

Polka, his & her taps,.... Hmmm.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:08 pm

I was trying to put this in my siggie, but no matter what size I make it, it looks really small.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Radiat14

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:I was trying to put this in my siggie, but no matter what size I make it, it looks really small.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Radiat14

beatingheart beatingheart  love it Nutty!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Heck, I just had no other choice but to tweet it to him!!  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:23 pm

SueSt wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Just wanted to jump in and say that I am Team Nick all the way! I loved episode 7. Loved seeing Nick be so vulnerable yet so confident. Andi is so right ... their passion and chemistry is off the charts. They can't keep their hands off each other yet at same time she tells us that they are also an intellectual match. I just can't imagine what their FD is going to be like when they were making out nonstop through their ep 7 dinner and gleefully talking about marriage and kids.

If she really means what she says about Nick, I don't understand how she can let him go. Why would anyone give that up? And if she did, wow ... I hope she doesn't regret it.

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. I went from crazy busy work to vacation so have not had chance to post much this past week or so but just had to give quick shout out to the very sexy Nick and loyal Team Salty fans. And to the gorgeous Sharlene for calling it exactly like I see it.

OMG Mom, Yes, Yes, Yes

MVmom39forever,
I absolutely love your post! The thing that was interesting was that Mini date with Nick. It stood out to me in that episode and was very telling as to the level of Andi's and Nick's relationship. What stood out to me was Andi asking Nick if he would be a lenient or strict parent. My thing is, by this time, Josh has already told her he is falling in love with her so I would think she wouldn't ask that kind of question knowing that it can be very misleading to the person she will supposedly dump. I mean, how far is too far when you are trying to mislead somebody? I think that question crosses the line and really didn't have to be asked at that point in time. Nick is F1 in my book and if by some chance he is not, it must be interesting for Andi and her F1 to watch this episode given all the things she has stated about her and Nick's relationship thus far.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:54 pm

You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve
And I have always buried them deep beneath the ground
Dig them up; let's finish what we've started
Dig them up, so nothing's left unturned

All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
Look at the wonderful mess that we made

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:
You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve
And I have always buried them deep beneath the ground
Dig them up; let's finish what we've started
Dig them up, so nothing's left unturned

All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
Look at the wonderful mess that we made

bowdown 

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 pm

notarose wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I was trying to put this in my siggie, but no matter what size I make it, it looks really small.

beatingheart beatingheart  love it Nutty!

Very nice Nutty!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 pm

unknown82 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Just wanted to jump in and say that I am Team Nick all the way! I loved episode 7. Loved seeing Nick be so vulnerable yet so confident. Andi is so right ... their passion and chemistry is off the charts. They can't keep their hands off each other yet at same time she tells us that they are also an intellectual match. I just can't imagine what their FD is going to be like when they were making out nonstop through their ep 7 dinner and gleefully talking about marriage and kids.

If she really means what she says about Nick, I don't understand how she can let him go. Why would anyone give that up? And if she did, wow ... I hope she doesn't regret it.

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. I went from crazy busy work to vacation so have not had chance to post much this past week or so but just had to give quick shout out to the very sexy Nick and loyal Team Salty fans. And to the gorgeous Sharlene for calling it exactly like I see it.

OMG Mom, Yes, Yes, Yes

MVmom39forever,
I absolutely love your post!  The thing that was interesting was that Mini date with Nick.  It stood out to me in that episode and was very telling as to the level of Andi's and Nick's relationship. What stood out to me was Andi asking Nick if he would be a lenient or strict parent. My thing is, by this time, Josh has already told her he is falling in love with her so I would think she wouldn't ask that kind of question knowing that it can be very misleading to the person she will supposedly dump. I mean, how far is too far when you are trying to mislead somebody?  I think that question crosses the line and really didn't have to be asked at that point in time.  Nick is F1 in my book and if by some chance he is not, it must be interesting for Andi and her F1 to watch this episode given all the things she has stated about her and Nick's relationship thus far.

I believe it was sleuthed in the filming schedule thread that Josh's date was actually last and the GD was before that due to the Goose parade, I could be wrong, but I think they aired out of order, possibly for that reason.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
OMG Mom, Yes, Yes, Yes

MVmom39forever,
I absolutely love your post!  The thing that was interesting was that Mini date with Nick.  It stood out to me in that episode and was very telling as to the level of Andi's and Nick's relationship. What stood out to me was Andi asking Nick if he would be a lenient or strict parent. My thing is, by this time, Josh has already told her he is falling in love with her so I would think she wouldn't ask that kind of question knowing that it can be very misleading to the person she will supposedly dump. I mean, how far is too far when you are trying to mislead somebody?  I think that question crosses the line and really didn't have to be asked at that point in time.  Nick is F1 in my book and if by some chance he is not, it must be interesting for Andi and her F1 to watch this episode given all the things she has stated about her and Nick's relationship thus far.

I believe it was sleuthed in the filming schedule thread that Josh's date was actually last and the GD was before that due to the Goose parade, I could be wrong, but I think they aired out of order, possibly for that reason.

So if Nick is F2, I guess her excuse is she said all those things about Nick before Josh told her he was falling in love with her? Interesting..... She even stated that her and Nick have Passion... Physical, mental, and emotional connection.... I guess what she said didn't mean anything to her ?......  no idea 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:38 pm

unknown82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
unknown82 wrote:

MVmom39forever,

So if Nick is F2, I guess her excuse is she said all those things about Nick before Josh told her he was falling in love with her?  Interesting.....  She even stated that her and Nick have Passion... Physical, mental, and emotional connection.... I guess what she said didn't mean anything to her ?......  no idea 

no no I agree: It's going to be hard for her to explain herself out of that corner, unknown82.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky