SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by umngirl Fri May 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Here's the muscleman one for those who haven't used it.
 Muscleman 

But I think this is my new favorite. I want to carry it around for my real life.
 :shootme: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 11:38 pm

These are all great ideas!! Continue adding your ideas. But just as an FYI, I don't make them, I have some trusted sites, together with searching for them online. Therefore as lipsis suggested, simplifying works. Smiley

The baseball I added because they will be in the softball tourney along with Des/Chris.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Haha,  Muscleman  I love it! Where's the salmon shorts though?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 30, 2014 11:48 pm

^Haha. I don't know if that is possible to find.
Other favorites:
In honor of their new porch swing and the other times we've seen them on one :swinginglove 
Dinner for two  smilelove 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Keep adding suggestions

So, to summarize we'd like something related to..

1) Hand holding
2) TV and/or couple watching TV
3) Texas; either the stats or the flag
4) Duckface and/or duck
5) Zipped lips
6) Butt patting
7) Frolicking/skipping
8) Plane
9) Doggie, preferably labrador and boxer
10) Love note/letter with heart
11) House
12) Baby

Last edited by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 31, 2014 12:01 am

And I obviously need to look through our current smiley library. We have some cute ones.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 am

We already have a muffin.  :dancingcupcake: 

We want a smokin' hot muffin.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 31, 2014 12:09 am

ddsmom17 wrote:We already have a muffin.  :dancingcupcake: 

We want a smokin' hot muffin.

It's a LOVE MUFFIN.  :dancingcupcake: 

Okay scratch the muffin

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 31, 2014 12:44 am

Marms and India are in AL!

@scarletgoldshop: The party has already started. Hurry up @clmgiudici!!! @ The Westin Birmingham [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 31, 2014 8:10 am

Good luck and have fun!

@clmgiudici: Hey Alabama, we comin fo ya!

And Cat's friends and Monica are on a grueling trip there. That's love!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 31, 2014 9:46 am

Oh joy. I can't wait for Hubs to be surrounded by all the women. maybe there's an other guy going? Or :youdaman: the only one!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 31, 2014 9:59 am

smartcat wrote:Oh joy. I can't wait for Hubs to be surrounded by all the women. maybe there's an other guy going? Or :youdaman: the only one!

Don't worry Mom, at least one guy will be there with 2 of his daughters, so hubs won't be so lonely!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep