SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by sweetfreedom Fri May 30, 2014 9:09 pm

I don't know, I think she's excited. Hugesmile 
@clmgiudici: This time tomorrow I'll be getting ready for the C. LOWE LAUNCH PARTY Are you ready?! #clowebysg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Fri May 30, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Actually you'll be midway through it, Cat!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Yo peeps! Does anyone have any smilie requests for our beloved couple? Something that would be relative to them? I know we have an elephant smilie. Can you think of any others? The State of Texas maybe? Get your requests in now.  🐘 🐘   🐘 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat May 31, 2014 12:08 am

^^^That's a hard one. All I can think of our complicated ones that would lose features when drawn in a small scale. For example:

A boy holding a girl (5th week, Canada and wedding night).
A boy & girl in the pit/snuggleville watching tv
A girl smiley with pink lips making a duck face - this one would actually work
A stud muffin - someone can have fun drawing that. wink wink 

Did anyone see the baseball player that GuardianAngel made? Cute. Can't wait to use it during the game. Thanks GA! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat May 31, 2014 12:15 am

Here's some classic SeanCat. I can't believe I didn't think of these sooner.

A boy and girl smiley holding hands. 
Boy smiley patting girl smiley's behind.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat May 31, 2014 12:21 am

One more.

Frolicking smileys (skipping)
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 31, 2014 12:22 am

How about simplifying it?

A TV? A duck? A muffin?

Also, how about a plane? A dog (other than the running one)? A love note? Beef or beef cake? A house?

Oh and jumping the gun here but how about a baby?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat May 31, 2014 12:25 am

I thought about beef & beef cake, but that can get creepy if not drawn in a cute way. How do you draw cute beef?
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 am

ddsmom17 wrote:I thought about beef & beef cake, but that can get creepy if not drawn in a cute way. How do you draw cute beef?

I'm not the How, I'm the What! :dancing peg:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 am

A baby, either crying or crawling

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 31, 2014 12:34 am

-A smilie of one or two figures sitting on a couch
-Dogs (lab and/or boxer)
-Letter w/ heart on it

We already have a muscleman one if we want to use that instead of beefcake.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat May 31, 2014 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The penguin works. I think Cat's penguin had a red scarf. 

How about a smokin' hot muffin?
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep