SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:18 pm

jen689 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:...No wonder Nick appears to be mad about it....
Where does Nick appear to be mad question 

In everything I've seen or read he seems perfectly fine.  He posted on his Instagram that being on the Bachelorette was an #incredible experience  :Nod: 

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 60 Fndlsl11

yes  right on, Jen!
sort of gratuitous, but happy to repost this yummy picture!  giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Check out latest favs from Andi Smiley (This is more for Nian fans!)

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:28 pm

sophienette wrote:Check out latest favs from Andi Smiley (This is more for Nian fans!)

I don't have twitter, can you elaborate? Thanks!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:47 pm

^^ she favourited a tweet about someone wanting to go to Domincan Republic, the picture with the tweet was of Nick and Andi making out when they got out if the ocean
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 pm

jen689 wrote:

In everything I've seen or read he seems perfectly fine.  He posted on his Instagram that being on the Bachelorette was an #incredible experience  :Nod: 

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 60 Fndlsl11

Exactly. This is what he posted after his weekend in LA
"Nothing I enjoy more than the company of people who challenge the way I view the world #grow
4:29 PM - 13 Jul 2014'
I really don't see him mad and bitter.

isittrue wrote:
sophienette wrote:Check out latest favs from Andi Smiley (This is more for Nian fans!)

I don't have twitter, can you elaborate?  Thanks!

No big deal. Andi favored this picture that someone else tweeted:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 60 Bsxsa8PIQAEaA1j
She also favored this "did Andi change her mind and move to Iowa?"
She favored tons of show -related tweets.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:49 pm

^^ that was a Chris Harrison parody account that replied to Nicks tweet
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:50 pm

The CH reply is from a parody account.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:51 pm

^OOPS! Thanks! I will delete

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:51 pm

sbolduc wrote:
jlccaz wrote:US Weekly is about 80 to 90% correct on this franchise, so I'm going with the filming being the wrap-up of a post-FRC plot point.  They like to extend that out.  Arie getting his journal dumped back on him on live TV ... that sort of thing.  They have to plan a segment like that for the LIVE TV EVENT OF THE SUMMER, beyond a straight-up airing of a proposal and happy couple and sad rejectee who is getting closure.  They may have led him to believe she had second thoughts, etc.  Who knows.  But there's some "coda" after the finale was taped involving Nick, I will guarantee US Weekly has a source on that.

To me it would make the filming in Milwakee make a lot more sense, maybe has to do with why he was in LA, as it appears he did not meet up with any of the guys that we are aware of, which I think is quite odd.

Part of me wonders if true, whether Nick had to make a deal with TPTB after the infamous video got out, and this "trying to get you back" was part of it, might also explain his tweets promoting the show all the time.
Very interesting. Will July 28th just get here already.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Did anyone see Nick's last tweet? Something about he needs to find something that would take his phone away for another 9 weeks. #badhabit.

Bachelor?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm

sdmom wrote:
jen689 wrote:
"Nothing I enjoy more than the company of people who challenge the way I view the world #grow
isittrue wrote:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 60 Bsxsa8PIQAEaA1j

Isn't this the site that is running a contest to win a trip to the DR?
But I must say it is interesting that they chose to add that picture of Andi and Nick. But I believe they stayed at that resort!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
sdmom wrote:
jen689 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Isn't this the site that is running a contest to win a trip to the DR?
But I must say it is interesting that they chose to add that picture of Andi and Nick. But I believe they stayed at that resort!

I do believe that St. Lucia also used JP and Nikki's horseback riding date picture as part of their tourism advertisement. If they are using Nick and Andi's picture, that could mean he is F1.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

+96
b
mercieme
CHO
Rosepetal
thirteen
BachfanNY
laurentx
philphan
mathwiz37
Georgia Lindsay
boston1