SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:57 am

smileyyay My Ducks held in there for a 51 - 27 win over Utah. Love my Ducks!! goteam

Well the Alabama/LSU game was a real nail biter but Alabama pulled it out in the end. I was hoping for a LSU win because of the rankings but it was not to be but at least your team won that one stuckinsc.

Whit your horny toads are looking really good.

Now it is waiting to see how the rankings turn out tomorrow with #3 Auburn losing.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:04 am

Everyone who picked the Spartans this weekend. https://youtu.be/ybcNSoh8vI4 laugh out loud. Yes I'm feeling quite smug at the moment.

SLA44 I just watched that goal line fumble that was returned for a TD by Oregon. WOW that play was bizarre.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:28 am

Yep ReneeM I think I've only seen someone drop the ball to celebrate a bit too soon before only once and that may have even been in an NFL game. But I've never seen it recovered by the opposing team and returned for touchdown before! I doubt that Utah player will ever live that one down. giggling

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Hoorray SLA44 Your ducks looked mighty fine last night glad that one loss did not affect your ranking. Heading to the playoffs :jumpyay: Can not wait to see how the rankings will be.

Renee Congratulations to OHIO for their win like you said a W is all you need . clapping!

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:27 am

Oregon moved up to 3rd place in the AP Polls from 5th. :jumpyay:

wow TCU moved up to 5th place from 10th!!!

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Both Oregon and TCU moved up, as did Bama! It is going to be an interesting end to the season. I am not sure that FSU is going to win out, they just haven't been as strong this season as last and J Winston instead of looking poised looks like a selfish head case.

If that happens or Miss St loses to Bama and maybe the Egg Bowl both of your teams could make the top four easily.

Such an interesting college football season.

While I am happy my Longhorns won it actually makes the conference not as good since it makes Baylors loss to WVU worse and therefore TCU's loss to Baylor worse. UGH!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:07 am

Since I stupidly agreed to an eight hour road trip tomorrow instead of asking to wait until Sunday to start vacation I wanted to wish all my fellow college football fans luck tomorrow.

Umn, I hope your I hope your Gophers crush OSU, sorry Renee.

Whit90, I am not sure there is a way that TCU can lose to Kansas unless they suddenly decide to play basketball instead or if the team just stays home, otherwise it should be no problem.

SLA44, have fun on your bye week.

Albean, your Vols should be able to take care of Kentucky no problem.

My Longhorns will have a tough battle in Stillwater, it is definitely a hope for the best and expect the worst game. The battle of the Big12 oranges.

Bummed to miss the Bama vs. Miss St game. The winner of this game mostly likely will be in the playoffs.

Auburn vs. UGA is huge here and if UGA has any hopes of winning the SEC East and playing their way into the playoff they have to win. But Auburn is going to be pissed after losing last week, it will not be a pretty game and I won't be surprised if we see fights. This is a pretty huge rivalry in these parts.

Finally, FSU vs. Miami, this used to be a huge game, huge, but I can tell you it would make every Hurricane's year to knock FSU out of the playoffs. The game is at Miami and is going to be tougher than the rankings and records might indicate. Hopefully for my happy vacation, hubby's Seminoles pull it out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:28 am

Have a fun vacation, stuckinsc. Maybe you can get something on the radio. 

I'm rooting for my Vols of course, TCU, & also Miami because I'd like to see FSU go down. I'm really looking forward to the Miss St vs Bama game this afternoon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Good Luck to everyone's team today have fun watching !!!!!!!

Have a safe trip stuckinsc and welcome back Albean .

SLA44.....Enjoy your bye weekend !!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Good luck to everyone in today's games which I know nothing about. Smiley I do know what it means to be a sports fan though. It sounds like it's going to be good!

Happy road tripping stuckinsc, enjoy FL. I miss it already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good luck to everyone in today's games which I know nothing about. Smiley I do know what it means to be a sports fan though. It sounds like it's going to be good!

GA, hubby said there are rumors of moving an NFL team to Toronto, so maybe you can join in our games soon. Still going to find some of you Canadians someday to really explain hockey, I think they are the most amazing athletes, but I don't understand that game at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Good luck to everyone in today's games which I know nothing about. Smiley I do know what it means to be a sports fan though. It sounds like it's going to be good!

GA, hubby said there are rumors of moving an NFL team to Toronto, so maybe you can join in our games soon.  Still going to find some of you Canadians someday to really explain hockey, I think they are the most amazing athletes, but I don't understand that game at all.

I don't watch it a lot these days but lived in Canada long enough to understand hockey. When Nashville got the Preds it was funny to go to the games at first because they had "hockey 101" pregame and in time outs.   :Nod:

My Vols are looking good or at least the score is. Just need this is & one other to be bowl eligible.   :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica