SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:31 am

:tissuebox My Oregon Ducks lost their first game tonight to Arizona 31 - 24. Both teams came into the game with a 4-0 record and Arizona went home with a 5-0 record. hissyfit no :headbanging Upset :pout

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:22 pm

SLA44 wrote::tissuebox My Oregon Ducks lost their first game tonight to Arizona 31 - 24.  Both teams came into the game with a 4-0 record and Arizona went home with a 5-0 record. hissyfit no :headbanging Upset :pout

So sorry SLA44, I hate Rich Rod so I was hoping Oregon would pull it out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Oh so sorry SLA44, that hurts! sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:06 pm

SLA, they aren't necessarily out of the playoffs. I have a feeling many teams may lose this season and early losses are better than late.

I am just hoping that Texas makes a bowl game.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:39 pm

albean99 wrote:Today I really want a win from Tennessee.  They're doing a checkerboard at Neyland Stadium so will look cool.   #beatFlorida

It is an awesome college football Saturday!  Checkboard at Neyland, go Vols!  Miss State vs. A&M, Go Bulldogs!  Ole Miss vs. Bama, for all my Bama girls I have to say Roll Tide!  FSU vs. Virginia, go Seminoles!  UT vs. Baylor, I expect it to get ugly, but Hook 'Em Horns!

Really sad for BYU for the loss last night and their poor QB and his broken leg sad

How could I forget LSU vs. Auburn. Go Tigers (ha, ha).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:Today I really want a win from Tennessee.  They're doing a checkerboard at Neyland Stadium so will look cool.   #beatFlorida

It is an awesome college football Saturday!  Checkboard at Neyland, go Vols!  Miss State vs. A&M, Go Bulldogs!  Ole Miss vs. Bama, for all my Bama girls I have to say Roll Tide!  FSU vs. Virginia, go Seminoles!  UT vs. Baylor, I expect it to get ugly, but Hook 'Em Horns!

Really sad for BYU for the loss last night and their poor QB and his broken leg sad

How could I forget LSU vs. Auburn.  Go Tigers (ha, ha).
I just got home & checked the score. Oh well. We do get the SEC channel so have it recorded.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:48 pm

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

How could I forget LSU vs. Auburn.  Go Tigers (ha, ha).
I just got home & checked the score. Oh well. We do get the SEC channel so have it recorded.

So sorry albean. They came so close. We were cheering for them here. BUT, highlight of the day. Mississippi State beat the crap out of Texas A&M! It warms my Longhorn heart. I am petty that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:20 am

^^^I was sure you would be happy with that one stuckinsc!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:30 am

SLA44 wrote:^^^I was sure you would be happy with that one stuckinsc!

It almost made up for the fact that Baylor kicked our butts. cantstopl

It was a wild week. Number 2, 3, 4 and 6 all lost this week. The top ten is going to be crazy, plus MSU was beating up Nebraska. So really, just a crazy week.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:59 am

What a crazy week. I'll be interested in seeing the polls. I was very happy about some of the losses, especially OU. I have a soft spot for TCU since we went to one of their games a couple of years ago.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:23 pm

albean99 wrote:What a crazy week. I'll be interested in seeing the polls. I was very happy about some of the losses, especially OU. I have a soft spot for TCU since we went to one of their games a couple of years ago.

Huge ... TCU fan here WOW what a game could not get better than that !!!!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:45 am

Wow stuckinsc, my Ducks took the biggest tumble in the rankings of the teams that lost this last week.  They tumbled from #2 to 12. They are missing 3 of their offensive linemen and one is out for the season, another one is out indefinitely and one may be able to return as soon as next game ~ I wonder if that had anything to do with their ranking, it sure did had something to do with their losing I'm sure.  Even Michigan State, whom Oregon beat this season is ranked above them at #8. Here is the link to the AP rankings:

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica