SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:12 am

Oh boy ... now the new wave crest of the offended ones begins

so be prepared people  giggling bestbud! 

BTW - whoever reads here ...a joke that isn't really the joke ...

we call it SARCASM

but no need to explain that Nick's dry one ... doesn't match well with the desert.

Bill Murray parody wrote:@BiIIMurray  ·  Aug 2
I always win arguments with people on the internet because I do this super cool thing where I stop typing and log off.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 am

I am glad Nick is not on BIP. I don't want him to be on any silly reality show, but I don't mind him doing local interviews, and I wanna see some more pictures!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:24 am

sdmom ... I know, same here ... it's almost like we create an unnecessary problem, just so that we can talk about it...when there's nothing to talk about now that he's not on our weekly schedule.

Wasn't there some 'save the date' interview implied some time ago? Then there's Chicago media who probably would love some more publicity for the city ... so  :fingersarecrossed 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 am

happygolucky wrote:Oh boy ... now the new wave crest of the offended ones begins

we call it SARCASM

but no need to explain that Nick's dry one ... doesn't match well with the desert.

I always win arguments with people on the internet because I do this super cool thing where I stop typing and log off.

Oh that Nick is such a villain (insert sarcasm emote). People just look for reasons to bash him. Move on already!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:41 am

Totally agree, happy and isittrue  bestbud! 
I said I would not post on other threads but I just did. Oh well, let's be positive here!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:43 am

happygolucky wrote:
“It can't be 'true' love without the truth”

This one really got me Happy.  Just because it doesn’t work out, doesn’t mean it wasn’t true.  In contrast to what many of you now believe, that Andi never really loved Nick, I still believe that what we witnessed was true love.  From Nick’s side, easy to see he was in love since his heart and his head aligned.  For Andi, passion and fear got the better of her; she was clearly in love with Nick but afraid and unprepared for how their love would totally transform her life...

To reference your earlier quote, Andi is clearly not indifferent to Nick and that’s one significant element of this story that has me 100% sure that Andi is in flee mode (referencing Mura’s Anthony Robbins principle :WAVEY: ).  Andi was afraid of what she and Nick shared and fled to the arms of Josh, a simple man, with a defined life and set needs who never challenged or ‘over-analyzed’.  She can choose to ‘hide’ in Josh’s arms for a while, but I believe that, without a doubt, sooner or later, Andi is going to regret what she did and how she behaved and be overcome with overwhelming remorse.  I feel very sad for her in anticipation of this day and very sad for Nick in the present.

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:47 am

happygolucky wrote:sdmom ... I know, same here ... it's almost like we create an unnecessary problem, just so that we can talk about it...when there's nothing to talk about now that he's not on our weekly schedule.

Wasn't there some 'save the date' interview implied some time ago? Then there's Chicago media who probably would love some more publicity for the city ... so  :fingersarecrossed 

To the bolded - ELLE USA
No clue when it will take place or if it already has and will just be published in accordance with the mag's typical schedule. Looking forward to that one.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:48 am

unknown82 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Well, we know whose side Marcus is on. I think he didn't like Nick's tweet about him….

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  7h
Man if only @viallnicholas28 could be a man and talk trash to someone's face.....that would be the day #Bachelorette #BachelorInParadise

Couldn't Marcus just ignore Nick if he feels like those tweets are purposely being directed towards him?  I mean, why even acknowledge these tweets?  Does Nick bother him that much?  Marcus needs to understand that people will get snarky when it comes to a show like BIP.  Nick also commented on Clare so I don't understand the hissy fit coming from Marcus. It is pretty simple; if you don't want to get snarked on don't go on a show like BIP! The bachalorette is over and they all need to seriously move on!  It is getting really old.  I am so glad Nick is on the other side now.

Man needs to get a sense of humor... a sign of a self-awareness and strength; being defensive always makes you look weak.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:53 am

happygolucky wrote:Oh boy ... now the new wave crest of the offended ones begins

we call it SARCASM

GRREAT quote from BM, Happy.  Pretty much says it all.  And to repost Nick's tweet....

Retweeted by Nicholas Viall  
Gentleman's Handbook @ImThatGentleman     ·   May 29    
Only weak minded people get offended at someone's opinion.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:06 am

KarmaGirl wrote:Marcus is also Josh's right hand man, and he never did have anything good to say about Nick.  I think Nick is just exhibiting a good sense of humor with his tweets.  We all know that BIP is kind of crazy!

good point KarmaGirl. Obviously Marcus' tweet is bigger than this incident.
Makes sense that it could be reference to Nick trash talking Josh on the plane video.... and/or Nick downplaying Andi's other relationships (including Marcus') when all the guys were living together. Still, being defensive never puts you in a strong position.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:11 am

notarose wrote:
isittrue wrote:I am sorry that there seems to be bad blood between some of the guys.  IMO, it's pointless to carry on a grudge since the show has wrapped and all parties have moved on.  I actually found Nick's tweets amusing, even the one about Marcus.  Everyone snarks on the show so not seeing the problem with Nick's tweet but I am still glad Nick is not on it.  I am going to watch later this morning when I do my treadmill run - should be amusing...

Can't say I blame Marcus for his being "overly sensitive".  
After all, on The Bachelorette he gets back from telling Andi he's in love with her then she sneaks out with Nick for an intense "tree" make out session.  Couldn't have been good for Marcus' ego ... or any guy under that circumstance
It will pass, especially if the BIP spoilers are true and Marcus moves on to another love interest.

TRUE this, NR.  In spite of the fact that Marcus felt love and Josh ultimately got the girl, Nick clearly won her heart and soul (if only temporarily).  The fact that she bailed on her relationship with Nick does not change this.

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:15 am

A jab at Josh??... what do you all think it means?

Retweeted by Nicholas Viall
JJ O'Brien @mrjjobrien · 9h

I guy can only dream @kgmtran of being #besties w/ @JamesFrancoTV when I am all my tweets would end in #blessed - sorry @viallnicholas28

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips