SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:49 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ I think Brian tweets way more than Nick.... And a bit more than JJ

Here is the current tweet tally:

Nick - over 400
JJ - over 3,000
Brian - over 4,000

Strike my previous post. Oh well. I am glad he and JJ are still good friends and hopefully he and Brian still get along okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ I noticed the lack of tweeting btw him and Brian as well. However Brian did support Nicks comment in an interview post finale and said they were good friends.

Brian has liked some of Nicks recent pics on SM very recently as well so I am sure it is all good, just not talking as much since the show is over.

In regards to Chigirl I don't think he randomly met her through twitter. If I remember correctly they started following each pretty much at the same time. Prior to that she did not tweet favourable things about him and never tweeted him directly so I think they have been acquainted. Not sure if they have anything going on, I personally think they do but that's just MO.

I agree with you sbolduc regarding Nick and Chigirl....

Also, I think Nick is probably closest to JJ post-show. He also seems friendly with Nick S. and Marquel too. I noticed Brian tweets Cody a lot and Chris. Nick and Chris and Brian don't tweet back and forth very often although they were hanging out at ATFR. So no idea
I do wonder if Brian is still planning to come up for the Steelers/Packers game???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's IG
This was right before Andi sent @jjobrien home because she thought he was napping with his hands down his pants. #roseceremony #thebachelorette #tbt

http://instagram.com/p/siSHeJsw5e/
rofl

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 23 10617114_685512861531234_2090781699_n

I am so glad to see Nick and JJ are still friends. The reason I said this is Brian used to tweet about Nick but not any more. I know Nick's ATFR comment is controversial and I wonder if he's lost any friends over that.

Interesting comment about Brian and Nick sdmom...
Brian did tweet Nick about Nick's uncle's death, so I think they are still in touch
But Brian also said in Belgium that he had gotten close with Josh... so maybe his relative silence is about choosing sides???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:23 pm

God bless... way to tweet direct!!! ... and didn't this person jump on these forums late in the season??  I vaguely recall the knittypnut handle??

pnut
‏@knittypnut   @viallnicholas28 Are you dating Donnie Detchev? #Bachelorette #movedon #nickchick #maximhometownhottie2010

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 23 BwuXmdsCYAATN6K

Gotta say, pretty girl.  I hope Nick is enjoying whoever he's with.

ETA: this is knittypnut's one and only tweet... and the plot thickens....??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:35 pm

knittypnut is probably reading this board. giggling IMO people tweet retweet and favour lots of tweets everyday. It may mean something, but it may mean nothing at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:knittypnut is probably reading this board.  giggling  IMO people tweet retweet and favour lots of tweets everyday. It may mean something, but it may mean nothing at all.

Maybe, GA. But still, I would NEVER have the nerve to tweet anything so bold and so directly too... even with the ability to hide behind a questionable social media tag. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:46 pm

SueSt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:knittypnut is probably reading this board.  giggling  IMO people tweet retweet and favour lots of tweets everyday. It may mean something, but it may mean nothing at all.

Maybe, GA.  But still, I would NEVER have the nerve to tweet anything so bold and so directly too... even with the ability to hide behind a questionable social media tag.  giggling

Me either! That's what makes me think she is just a fan. Would a serious person who is looking for a relationship with a well know reality TV star put herself out there like that. If they have met over coffee or whatever and they were interested in each other, I don't think a mature lady would tweet the way she does. IDK, I just see what's posted here.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Is that pic of Chi girl then? Regarding iknittypnt she seems to tweet a lot but keeps changing her account? I saw that she has tweeted Élan too? Maybe she has tissues with her account. But I do believe she did post here before too and maybe she sees all our speculation here, I doubt Nick will respond but probably will appreciate the picture she sent LOL

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Maybe, GA.  But still, I would NEVER have the nerve to tweet anything so bold and so directly too... even with the ability to hide behind a questionable social media tag.  giggling

Me either! That's what makes me think she is just a fan. Would a serious person who is looking for a relationship with a well know reality TV star put herself out there like that. If they have met over coffee or whatever and they were interested in each other, I don't think a mature lady would tweet the way she does. IDK, I just see what's posted here.
Just to be clear, I didn't think it was Donnie tweeting Nick (although that certainly WOULD be something)... no I agree it's a fan trying to get Nick to respond... but Wow, just wow... even from a fan, how bold! giggling
Still, I don't think the picture is going to hurt Donnie's chances with Nick. Pretty girl.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:24 pm

I agree Sue. The picture is of chi girl but I really don't think knittypnt should have tweeted Nick that

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:

GA - That isn't Chigirl tweeting Nick, it is someone else asking if he is dating her.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Opps sorry Isittrue and Sue I see you beat me to the punch Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4