SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:20 pm

^^well she did just tweet out the song. So I am sure that was what he was responding to. However I did LOL at her tweets about Baby Ruth candy bars and peanut butter cups yesterday. She also still was in the hunt for Sam Smith tickets so we will see. Still bet she ends up as his date though...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Maybe after the the whole drama and seriousness of the past 6 months, Nick is just ready to have some fun!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe after the the whole drama and seriousness of the past 6 months, Nick is just ready to have some fun!

IMO, he sure deserves to have lots of fun!! :yes: Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 pm

I don't have a problem with Nick dating anyone he pleases but still think it is just tweeting. ChiGirl seems to be the type to post a pic if she had met Nick IRL so I'm thinking that's a no. I'm also sure that Nick has lots of options without finding a gf on twitter. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't have a problem with Nick dating anyone he pleases but still think it is just tweeting. ChiGirl seems to be the type to post a pic if she had met Nick IRL so I'm thinking that's a no. I'm also sure that Nick has lots of options without finding a gf on twitter. :Nod:

Seems to me that Nick and ChiGirl are 1) both single, 2) both in same city, 3) both attractive and 4) neither seems too shy ... So ... what the heck!?

I have a hard time believing that with all this retweeting and liking of tweets going on between the two of them, they have not carved out an hour to meet for lunch or coffee or drinks (with or without friends). What's the harm? None.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already met.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:27 pm

You know me, what I can't say in writing I leave it to the song to deliver ... I like new "public" life Nick is leading, some pretty straight forward choices, some innuendos, some wild guesses for anyone's pleasure. I like it. Who he dates is none of my business, but I'll be glad commenting here with you when some news hit the "streets".

And Nick ... since we know you know what's been going on here around the mysterious +1 ... please post some pic on that "sexy hot" night ... with some clues Hugesmile evident more likely than not :peanutbutter:
peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Nick's IG
This was right before Andi sent @jjobrien home because she thought he was napping with his hands down his pants. #roseceremony #thebachelorette #tbt

http://instagram.com/p/siSHeJsw5e/
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:07 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's IG
This was right before Andi sent @jjobrien home because she thought he was napping with his hands down his pants. #roseceremony #thebachelorette #tbt

rofl

Some cute comments:

deeakay316
"A little below the belt" just like the "why did you sleep with me?" on national TV, I did a victory lap in the house that night after you said that to her! Epic moment in Bach history! David, Waukesha, WI #GoNORTHSTARS

bratterstein
The two cutest boys in the whole show Smiley

cherievisconti
Ha ! That's what pantsepenuer means ...

ETA:
jjobrien
this is epic. I was wondering why I all of a sudden got a couple hundred Instagram followers. miss ya bud
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's IG

rofl

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 22 10617114_685512861531234_2090781699_n

I am so glad to see Nick and JJ are still friends. The reason I said this is Brian used to tweet about Nick but not any more. I know Nick's ATFR comment is controversial and I wonder if he's lost any friends over that.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:12 pm

^^ I noticed the lack of tweeting btw him and Brian as well. However Brian did support Nicks comment in an interview post finale and said they were good friends.

Brian has liked some of Nicks recent pics on SM very recently as well so I am sure it is all good, just not talking as much since the show is over.

In regards to Chigirl I don't think he randomly met her through twitter. If I remember correctly they started following each pretty much at the same time. Prior to that she did not tweet favourable things about him and never tweeted him directly so I think they have been acquainted. Not sure if they have anything going on, I personally think they do but that's just MO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:17 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ I noticed the lack of tweeting btw him and Brian as well. However Brian did support Nicks comment in an interview post finale and said they were good friends.

Brian has liked some of Nicks recent pics on SM very recently as well so I am sure it is all good, just not talking as much since the show is over.

In regards to Chigirl I don't think he randomly met her through twitter. If I remember correctly they started following each pretty much at the same time. Prior to that she did not tweet favourable things about him and never tweeted him directly so I think they have been acquainted. Not sure if they have anything going on, I personally think they do but that's just MO.

I don't follow twitter often. I know Brian was tweeting during the show, but has he been tweeting overall as much now. I got the impression that it just isn't his thing and that is much more something both Nick and JJ have always done more of.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:35 pm

^^ I think Brian tweets way more than Nick.... And a bit more than JJ

Here is the current tweet tally:

Nick - over 400
JJ - over 3,000
Brian - over 4,000

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4