SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Lol. You go girl.
@clmgiudici 1m
I'm currently washing down all these pregnancy comments with a big ole glass of wine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 pm

umngirl wrote:Lol. You go girl.
@clmgiudici 1m
I'm currently washing down all these pregnancy comments with a big ole glass of wine.
Gee willicers folks, she's NOT pregnant. Get over it   Drink up Catherine and I'm joining you.  #frustration hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Two days is nothing. Try four.
‏@clmgiudici 7m
When you've resorted to dry shampoo two days in a row, you've gone too long.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:40 pm

@clmgiudici: Being in a small car with a mosquito is close to torture. #paranoia
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Well her morning isnt going too great. Poor baby!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm

@SeanLowe09: Really Shouldn’t Tell You This, But… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:09 pm

#falling #liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketkit by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:33 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Really Shouldn’t Tell You This, But… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great posting, I realyy love how Sean is using him blog! Awesome!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:15 pm

@clmgiudici: #awkward marathon continues
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 pm

@clmgiudici: Before Sean, there was Sia.
@sia is performing on @DancingABC tonight! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:40 pm

@SeanLowe09: Cardio blows.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

@clmgiudici: There are some cool ladies on #DWTS... @sadierob and @xoBetseyJohnson are at the top of that list!
@clmgiudici: .@xoBetseyJohnson looks better in a strapless than I've ever looked in anything. #DWTS
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom