SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:13 pm

@SeanLowe09: Matthew McConaughey should have the Best Actor Oscar locked up after these Lincoln commercials.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:55 pm

@clmgiudici: @DancingABC @Allisonholker @maddieziegler @Sia so captivating Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Awww

My bestest in the whole wide (heart)  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:07 pm

Cat, agree with you,, that was a beautiful song, along with an incredible well done routine.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:53 pm

@clmgiudici: Leave it to some old-school hip hop to put some pep in my step
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:14 pm

@SeanLowe09: How would we know the doctors on The Doctors were really doctors unless they wore their scrubs on the show?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Buddies by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 pm

^^
aww, Lola's buddy is adorable.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:25 pm

How come the buddy gets the bed and Lola gets the floor? laugh out loud And laugh out loud...they nap alike.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:32 pm

@clmgiudici: Ice cream on a hot day. Win.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 pm

seanloweksu: This is Ellie. Her hobbies include swimming, playing fetch, and sniffing butts.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 pm

That's an adorable Ellie pic

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom