SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I remember seeing a tweet that American Young said, they'd love to play at Josh and Andi's wedding.  Wouldn't that be sweet if they did.

Andi also had offers for different things from doing her make up, making her garter and other things. Someone even offered to plan the wedding.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Ahhh yay!!! Having flashbacks to last year! So much fun! Let the planning begin! If they are doing that spring wedding & air on tv, information about venues/dress e.t.c will be kept secret for at least 2-3 months prior. So hopefully we can expect an announcement early spring!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 pm

But lest we think the vendors are being taken advantage of.... no one is holding a gun to their heads to be involved in a bachelor wedding. They must think the promotion/credit they get is worth it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ahhh yay!!!  Having flashbacks to last year! So much fun! Let the planning begin! If they are doing that spring wedding & air on tv, information about venues/dress e.t.c will be kept secret for at least 2-3 months prior. So hopefully we can expect an announcement early spring!  

I bet you are!!   This is so exciting and I am so glad you are a Jodi fan too.  ;)  You can walk us through the timeline etc.  Can't wait to see Josh's face when he sees Andi for the first time walking down the aisle.  :cutesmile!:

Has anyone seen any pictures floating around of the two of them in NYC??? Any events tonight???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Ahhh yay!!!  Having flashbacks to last year! So much fun! Let the planning begin! If they are doing that spring wedding & air on tv, information about venues/dress e.t.c will be kept secret for at least 2-3 months prior. So hopefully we can expect an announcement early spring!  

I bet you are!!   This is so exciting and I am so glad you are a Jodi fan too.  ;)  You can walk us through the timeline etc.  Can't wait to see Josh's face when he sees Andi for the first time walking down the aisle.  :cutesmile!:

Has anyone seen any pictures floating around of the two of them in NYC???  Any events tonight???

i've been looking but haven't encountered any yet

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:23 am

docnash14 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Has anyone seen any pictures floating around of the two of them in NYC???  Any events tonight???

i've been looking but haven't encountered any yet

I just search on getty images and I didn't find new pictures..

At first I didn't find any picture! Then I saw I typed Andi Murray.. I guess I want that wedding already cantstopl
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:37 am

Edenpol:

Ha ha. I find myself doing that, too. Calling her Andi Murray.

Also NannyMargie,

I took a look at Mark Zunino myself and I agree not crazy about his style but if you get a chance look at Maggie Sottero's collection. Now there's some bridal gowns. Beautiful.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Bringing this over from the Twitter thread, thanks Alanna!

Alanna wrote:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20862114,00.html

It's all about the dress.

That's Andi Dorfman's approach to wedding planning, she and fiancé Josh Murray told PEOPLE Monday at The Knot Gala in New York.

"The dress is kind of our first step," said the former Bachelorette, 27. "As a woman, I am just going to go ahead and say everything revolves around the dress. So, we will pick the theme, we will pick the venue, and we will pick the place based on the dress, I think."

And it sounds like dress shopping is a joint endeavor.

"He's actually really good with outfits. So, usually he is like, 'Heck, no!' and sometimes he is like, 'That's amazing!' " Dorfman reveals.

"I am better with my visuals. I got to see it on," adds Murray, who turned 30 this summer. "Yes or no, whether it hurts her feelings or not, I am going to tell her."

The couple haven't picked a date for the wedding yet. "We like spring or summer," Murray says. "Not when it's too hot, though, because I am a sweater."

And what are they most looking forward to about married life?

"I want that second ring!" Dorfman says. Adds Murray: "She wants more bands for this rock right here. That's what she is looking forward to."

While their search for love is over, it's just beginning for Chris Soules – one of the suitors on Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette, who will be the next star of The Bachelor.

Dorfman and Murray reveal they did give Soules a pep talk about his upcoming adventures.

"Josh is good friends with him, and he was always really kind to me, so we gave him some advice," says Dorfman. "I think we told him, 'Be true to yourself, and go find a wife.' "

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:31 pm

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/10/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-wedding-plans-interview.html

The past few months have been a whirlwind for former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman. From whittling down 25 suitors to just one lucky guy, Josh Murray, to getting engaged and then moving in together in Atlanta, these two are now ready to hit the ground running with wedding planning. And their first stop to start sorting out every little detail for their perfect big day? Bridal Fashion Week!

Amongst the many runway shows these two lovebirds attended hand-in-hand was Mark Zunino's Fall 2015 runway show yesterday at Kleinfeld in New York City. "This has been our first step right here," Andi told Brides of their planning process following the runway show. "I keep telling Josh and everyone everything revolves around the dress. So step number one is go start looking at dresses."

They're also considering the time and place of their nuptials, but haven't nailed down an exact date yet. Luckily, one location stands out in the running: Atlanta! Conveniently the two lived in the same city before coming on the Bachelorette. "I think we would ideally like for [the wedding] to be in Atlanta," Andi explained. "Our family is all on the east coast so that would be great to have it there. As far as when, we like spring, we like summer — the sooner the better. We're ready to roll."

They're not set on any décor or color scheme, but whatever they choose will be simple and sophisticated. "Josh and I want something that's chic and elegant, but unique," she explained.

One thing that is settled? Josh has free reign when it comes to food. "I will definitely be doing the food," Josh excitedly announced. "I will be taste testing everything. I will be drinking every form of alcohol just to make sure that's all clean and all good. The wines, I will make sure the wines are all great ..." The former pro-baseball player is open to other wedding tasks, too, adding, "Whatever de-streses her, though, I will help her out."

As for their family's involvements, one member will have a clear-cut role in the wedding: Josh's beloved dog Sabel! "We're trying to figure it out. Is she bringing down the rings or does Josh walk down with her?" Andi continued. "But Sabel will definitely be involved," Josh concluded.

And, for the question everyone has: Will the wedding be televised? "We don't know yet," Andi said. "We're totally into it though," Josh added. "We have a good followers, a lot of supporters and fans that would love to see it and we want to continue that journey and end it with them."

Fingers crossed that they will!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Acrunch wrote:http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/10/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-wedding-plans-interview.html

The past few months have been a whirlwind for former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman. From whittling down 25 suitors to just one lucky guy, Josh Murray, to getting engaged and then moving in together in Atlanta, these two are now ready to hit the ground running with wedding planning. And their first stop to start sorting out every little detail for their perfect big day? Bridal Fashion Week!

Amongst the many runway shows these two lovebirds attended hand-in-hand was Mark Zunino's Fall 2015 runway show yesterday at Kleinfeld in New York City. "This has been our first step right here," Andi told Brides of their planning process following the runway show. "I keep telling Josh and everyone everything revolves around the dress. So step number one is go start looking at dresses."

They're also considering the time and place of their nuptials, but haven't nailed down an exact date yet. Luckily, one location stands out in the running: Atlanta! Conveniently the two lived in the same city before coming on the Bachelorette. "I think we would ideally like for [the wedding] to be in Atlanta," Andi explained. "Our family is all on the east coast so that would be great to have it there. As far as when, we like spring, we like summer — the sooner the better. We're ready to roll."

They're not set on any décor or color scheme, but whatever they choose will be simple and sophisticated. "Josh and I want something that's chic and elegant, but unique," she explained.

One thing that is settled? Josh has free reign when it comes to food. "I will definitely be doing the food," Josh excitedly announced. "I will be taste testing everything. I will be drinking every form of alcohol just to make sure that's all clean and all good. The wines, I will make sure the wines are all great ..." The former pro-baseball player is open to other wedding tasks, too, adding, "Whatever de-streses her, though, I will help her out."

As for their family's involvements, one member will have a clear-cut role in the wedding: Josh's beloved dog Sabel! "We're trying to figure it out. Is she bringing down the rings or does Josh walk down with her?" Andi continued. "But Sabel will definitely be involved," Josh concluded.

And, for the question everyone has: Will the wedding be televised? "We don't know yet," Andi said. "We're totally into it though," Josh added. "We have a good followers, a lot of supporters and fans that would love to see it and we want to continue that journey and end it with them."

Fingers crossed that they will!

I love the bolded part.  Josh is in charge of the food   giggling  and will do whatever other task he can to take the stress off Andi.  What a man.  But I am sure if it's televised by ABC they will have a wedding planner. Plus Sable will be in the wedding, how cute will that be?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Another one ;-)

http://blog.theknot.com/2014/10/15/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-wedding-planning-wedding-dress/

After The Bachelorette stars Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray attended The Knot Gala at the New York Public Library on October 13, we caught up with the engaged couple at Mark Zunino’s Kleinfeld show to talk all things wedding — what better way to celebrate Bridal Fashion Week?

What we know for sure is that Josh definitely wants a Godiva mint chocolate chip groom’s cake (“I love Godiva!”) and that Andi is going to look gorgeous in her wedding dress — it just won’t be a crop top!

The Knot: How inspired are you from seeing all of these gorgeous wedding dresses?

Andi Dorfman: I love seeing all of these dresses and getting inspiration for my wedding. You know what I’m loving this season? Everyone’s take on a wedding dress is completely different. It’s no longer just a white lace gown. The dresses I’ve seen are made with so many different materials and have such unique embroidery and mixed metals on them. Five years ago, you’d never see mixed metals on a dress! Designers are taking elements that used to only be reserved for red carpet gowns, so its really upping the fashion factor. I love all of these new trends!

TK: Are you in on the crop top wedding dress trend?

AD: Not for my wedding, but I am all about the crop tops! They highlight the best area of my stomach and hide the pooch. It’s both sexy and conservative. I’d definitely wear a crop top for something else.

TK: Josh, what’s your take on seeing all of these wedding dresses with Andi?

Josh Murray: It’s beautiful; I’m taking it all in. I can definitely tell you what I think looks good.

TK: So will you be involved in helping choose Andi’s wedding dress?

JM: I will be involved in picking! Not the final one, though. She has the final say, of course, but I have a decent eye when it comes to that.

AD: I trust Josh. He’s got a good eye whether it’s art, fashion or just matching clothes. I definitely want to hear his opinion, but he won’t see the dress until our wedding day.

TK: Is there a style you can definitely rule out for your wedding dress?

AD: I originally wanted something simple, strapless and chic, but now I’m seeing all this beading and lace that I love! I can say that you probably won’t see a lot of bling-bling on my wedding dress! I like my bling on my jewelry and not on my clothes! I’m going for a classic, elegant and chic look.

TK: Have you set a wedding date yet?

JM: Not yet, but we’re looking at the spring or summer. The sooner the better — we’re ready to roll!

TK: Has wedding planning been fun or stressful so far?

AD: [Wedding dress shopping] is actually our first step in the planning process. I mean, the wedding revolves around the dress! So far, it’s been fun and really low-stress. Today was so much fun seeing Mark Zunino’s collection. He’s the nicest guy, and so down-to-earth. It was such a beautiful collection and Kleinfeld is so lovely.

TK: Who’s going to end up inviting more wedding guests?

JM: Andi has a bigger family, but it’s pretty even.

AD: I want to have open ceremony seating too — I don’t like the bride’s side and groom’s side sitting separately. Everyone’s family now!

TK: What aspect of your wedding are you most excited to plan?

AD: Our honeymoon! It’ll be our first real vacation. We don’t like leaving our dog Sable at home.

TK: What will surprise your fans about your wedding?

AD: I’ll be freaking out on my wedding day! I’m a planner, and I feel like every bride has a freak-out moment. Not about the wedding or guy, but about the logistics of it all.

TK: Have any The Bachelor/The Bachelorette alums given you any advice about your wedding?

AD: We actually received a lot of advice before we got engaged, actually. Like from Des [Desiree Hartsock] — who I’m so proud of with her Maggie Sottero wedding dress line — who told me to be true to myself and be who you are. We actually were just giving advice to Chris Soules [the next star of The Bachelor] the other day!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:28 pm

"our dog Sable " love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

+30
Jolena
AnandaMarie
LoveGodTheMost
Westie Mom
timfan