SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:42 am

aviej wrote:I do remember her former post about the wedding in 2015. There's no way Josh is gonna wait till 2016 to get married. I also think that if they are on the premiere is because they have news to share. Since the premiere would be with a live audience, that would not be the time for Josh and Andi to offer advice to Chris as he has already made his choice. Thus, to me, the only reason to have them as part of the live audience is to get an update on the relationship. And the only update we wanna know really is the wedding date.

I agree with this. NO WAY Josh waits until 2016! Just call Andi his #babymakingmama! LOL

Also nice to see Kacie "liking" Andi's picture. She knows the Jodi wedding is happening soon. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:56 am

Justafan2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:On MM facebook under her "no announcement" post for Josh and Andi someone left this comment:

"Lauren posted a while back that there is one wedding in 2015 and one in 2016. Josh and Andi are getting married in 2015 but are just not telling us the date yet."

Kacie liked the comment.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 15 Pictur10

I think a public announcement is coming soon.

Well Well I am the one that left that comment and can't believe Kacie liked it.  Wonder why she liked it?

I would think she liked it to reiterate that they are getting married in 2015 and the 'no announcement' strictly referred to the baby rumors

I think so too. Kacie favoriting that comment is definitely a clue IMO that the wedding is on and they are just keeping the date quiet.

I'm not convinced though that they will make an announcement on Chris's premiere. I'm hopeful they will, but it seems if ABC is involved they will wait until just a few months before to announce.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 am

I think perhaps they will get an update from Josh and Andi at the premiere and make them say something secretive like "oh we're busy planning etc etc" and then perhaps at the AFR they would announce a date as thats about 2/3 months away from the summer?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:29 am

sara11 wrote:I think perhaps they will get an update from Josh and Andi at the premiere and make them say something secretive like "oh we're busy planning etc etc" and then perhaps at the AFR they would announce a date as thats about 2/3 months away from the summer?
Yes I think you might be right. I think that ABC will wait until closer to the wedding date to announce it. But I will still be so happy if we just get an update from them at the premiere.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Does anyone know if the bride and groom plan the bachelor/bachelorette parties or do the groomsmen and bridal party plan it?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:37 pm

the bridal party plans---groomsmen plan groom's and bridesmaid's plan the bride's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anyone know if the bride and groom plan the bachelor/bachelorette parties or do the groomsmen and bridal party plan it?

I don't know about Seancat's wedding, but ABC planned Molly's and Jason's party. They were both in Vegas. I remember that after their individual dinner/celebration, they both met up later that night.

Why do you ask? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Sean and Catherine took those events private. A pap found Catherine's group in Miami, but the only glimpses of Sean's were ones that his friends posted on IG.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:48 pm

soccermom:

I asked because I got to thinking that JODI was in Las Vegas for a couple days and although posted a Happy Holiday picture didn't really say why they were there. At first I thought maybe they met Andi's parents there but I would have thought that when Andi updated her blog today she would have mentioned Las Vegas or posted a picture of them with her parents.

So I thought maybe they went there to make arrangements for their bachelor/bachelorette parties.

But, I guess, that's wrong if the bridal party and the groomsmen do the planning.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:soccermom:

I asked because I got to thinking that JODI was in Las Vegas for a couple days and although posted a Happy Holiday picture didn't really say why they were there.  At first I thought maybe they met Andi's parents there but I would have thought that when Andi updated her blog today she would have mentioned Las Vegas or posted a picture of them with her parents.

So I thought maybe they went there to make arrangements for their bachelor/bachelorette parties.

But, I guess, that's wrong if the bridal party and the groomsmen do the planning.

Ohhh, I like the way you think. ;) Hmmmm... Maybe you are onto something. Come to think of it they never did post a picture from Vegas. Now you have me wondering. I originally thought they were there for something with Advocare, but josh never said anything.

ABC could have something to do with the planning. I know they did with Jason and Molly. It was filmed and shown later when they aired the wedding.

Guess we have to keep looking for clues from here on out. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:37 pm

If they're getting the televised wedding, I would think both Andi and Josh would tell production the places they would like to go to, or production just picks a place, and they will set them up with the hotels and other arrangements I would think, but I could be wrong. If they don't get their tv wedding, then I would assume the best man and maid of honor would take charge, which I would think would be Aaron and Rachel.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Ash2214

Maybe you misunderstood my post. I didn't say I thought they were in Las Vegas for their bachelor/bachelorette party. I said maybe they went there to reserve the facilities for their parties. But then someone informed me that usually the bridal party does that planning. I was just thinking out loud.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

+30
Jolena
AnandaMarie
LoveGodTheMost
Westie Mom
timfan