SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Look at April Borgnetta in front row beside Lisa: giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:21 pm

jojo47 wrote:Look at April Borgnetta in front row beside Lisa: giggling

:shocked!:rotfl

Got to keep the girls perky and front and center!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:29 pm

BachCanada is attempting to keep the viewers interested for the remaining epi's. This is from FB:

Christine Giroux No overnights?
3 hours ago · Like · 1

Vanessa Hinds Christine Giroux I'm wondering the same thing. It looks like they are going to skip right past that, which would be unbelievably stupid. Who is going to even half-way buy a proposal without an overnight? I'm hoping they squeeze the fantasy suite dates into the final episode somehow.
2 hours ago · Like

The Bachelor Canada Christine & Vanessa - still lots of action to come, don't you worry!
43 minutes ago · Like · 1
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:Look at April Borgnetta in front row beside Lisa: giggling

Sachelle's hair doesn't look as long to me. I wonder if this prompted a comment from Lisa as we hear Sachelle "I'd rather have fake hair than a fake personality." I think the showdown between Lisa and Sachelle will be feisty.

Rileigh does not look impressed. Is she reacting to the primping going on behind her, or to what Nat's saying I wonder.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
joshfan wrote:does anyone know where i can live stream tmrs episode?

Joshfan you can watch on The Bachelor Canada website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  It will livestream at 5:00 and 8:00 pacific time
Does the episode just start playing on the BachCan website homepage or does one have to select something specific?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
joshfan wrote:does anyone know where i can live stream tmrs episode?

Joshfan you can watch on The Bachelor Canada website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  It will livestream at 5:00 and 8:00 pacific time
Does the episode just start playing on the BachCan website homepage or does one have to select something specific?  

Go to bachelorcanada.ca/live-chat/ and it just starts playing Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:28 pm

:Thanktwo Sophie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Tyler Harcott ‏@tylerharcott · 3m3 minutes ago
#BachCan Nation THIS IS YOUR LEADER. The women tell all tonight... And then some. Your welcome.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Brill wrote:Tyler Harcott ‏@tylerharcott  · 3m3 minutes ago  
#BachCan Nation THIS IS YOUR LEADER.  The women tell all tonight... And then some.  Your welcome.

sounds like it'll be a good one. I don't normally care about the WTA's but this one I'm highly anticipating. Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Anyone here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u