SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:50 pm

see2love wrote:The ones that freak out usually end up being F1 because the freak out means they are more invested. Catherine, Nikki, Emily all did.
April freaks out, calms her down and then he lets Trish go
but they never said they wanted to go home and the freak out was not about pressure or something outside of the relationship itself.

Hmmmmm i can't wait to see it all plays out. Keeping me on my toes..
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
see2love wrote:April telling him she is scared wow

If she told him she's in love... i think that's understandable since there is still another woman in the picture.  I would be more concerned about Trish's head and heart not matching and the fact she broke off an engagement before.  

Exactly what I said back in episode 4. Tim doesn't seem disturbed at all about Trish having broken off an engagement and her head not matching her heart. Yes, the whole show is not head and heart matching, but taking into account that Trish has had a legitimate head not matching heart moment before in her life that led to her breaking off an engagement Tim should be concerned since he told Trish in Italy he was worried about being hurt. There has been nothing, nothing, between Trish and Tim to overcome. And even from these previews, not even her head not matching her heart seems a problem at all to Tim. Strangest arc/story ever if Trish is F1. Just fun, comfortable, romantic and voila happy ending. Not on the TB or in real life does that happen unless feelings are not very, very deep. Deep feelings, especially on the intense rollercoaster (Tim's words) that is TB will only be heightened to a place of stress, fear, urgency. Not seeing that coming from Tim towards Trish at all.

No way he is running like a madman to April to break it off or because he is unconcerned about getting hurt. The complete opposite would support him running like that. He is totally concerned about getting hurt. Need those SCs of him with April as she talks about how scared she is. Tim's face was nothing but fear. And that VO of him saying he found love but it's gone now? If anyone leaves or wants to leave it will be April, not Trish from these previews. The only urgency seen is Tim towards April.

ITA!!  This is why I'm having a hard time believing Trish is F1...no real obstacles to overcome.  Everything is just fun and happy w. her!  If Trish is F1, I think Tim and producers would bring up this "concern' from her past every chance they got. I'm surprised he did not bring it up during HTD and if  he did , why producers chose not to show the clip.......... if she's truly the F1.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Has the show explained how it's a two part episode, but nothing about how a ATFR is going to fit in. Aren't they both just 1 hour shows?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 pm

atem wrote:Has the show explained how it's a two part episode, but nothing about how a ATFR is going to fit in.  Aren't they both just 1 hour shows?

The FRC is a 1/2 hr and then the ATFR is a 1/2 hour.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

If she told him she's in love... i think that's understandable since there is still another woman in the picture.  I would be more concerned about Trish's head and heart not matching and the fact she broke off an engagement before.  

Exactly what I said back in episode 4. Tim doesn't seem disturbed at all about Trish having broken off an engagement and her head not matching her heart. Yes, the whole show is not head and heart matching, but taking into account that Trish has had a legitimate head not matching heart moment before in her life that led to her breaking off an engagement Tim should be concerned since he told Trish in Italy he was worried about being hurt. There has been nothing, nothing, between Trish and Tim to overcome. And even from these previews, not even her head not matching her heart seems a problem at all to Tim. Strangest arc/story ever if Trish is F1. Just fun, comfortable, romantic and voila happy ending. Not on the TB or in real life does that happen unless feelings are not very, very deep. Deep feelings, especially on the intense rollercoaster (Tim's words) that is TB will only be heightened to a place of stress, fear, urgency. Not seeing that coming from Tim towards Trish at all.

No way he is running like a madman to April to break it off or because he is unconcerned about getting hurt. The complete opposite would support him running like that. He is totally concerned about getting hurt. Need those SCs of him with April as she talks about how scared she is. Tim's face was nothing but fear. And that VO of him saying he found love but it's gone now? If anyone leaves or wants to leave it will be April, not Trish from these previews. The only urgency seen is Tim towards April.

ITA!!  This is why I'm having a hard time believing Trish is F1...no real obstacles to overcome.  Everything is just fun and happy w. her!  If Trish is F1, I think Tim and producers would bring up this "concern' from her past every chance they got. I'm surprised it was not brouhght up during HTD and if it was, why producers chose not to show the clip if she's F1.  

very good point! you just give me hope again laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:59 pm

see2love wrote:The ones that freak out usually end up being F1 because the freak out means they are more invested. Catherine, Nikki, Emily all did.
April freaks out, calms her down and then he lets Trish go
Somehow that doesn't seem to ring true this time. I sensed that Trish was really having a hard time with it. Not confident. I can't help but feel that Tim will be put off how it seems April can't handle day to day stuff. It was said that he should be really concerned when it comes to Trish and cancelling her earlier engagement. IMO, she did that for a reason and this time, I feel that it is playing a role and because of that, she's also not going to hop into another situation without serious thought and trepidation too. I think if anything they may be playing down Trish's reaction to this all.

I do think that we may be in for a different ending than some may think.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:00 am

When he asks his mom, "when you open the front door, who do you see? ". He is wearing The white shirt from April's MTP. Makes me think that Trish MTP was first and April's was second.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:05 am

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:Has the show explained how it's a two part episode, but nothing about how a ATFR is going to fit in.  Aren't they both just 1 hour shows?

The FRC is a 1/2 hr and then the ATFR is a 1/2 hour.

Lame! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:06 am

I am pretty convinced from screencaps that Trish has her MTP first, then April's is second. Then April's is awkward. Tim stays and talks with his parents asking for their opinion. Mom says "I don't know". (Her outfit matches April's meet & greet). So she isn't that warm...

April freaks out, and Tim rushes over to see her. He is still in the same shirt, April has same hairstyle, earrings and nail polish, but a different shirt/ dress.

I re watched again, I still only see a ring box. No letter.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:07 am

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

ITA!!  This is why I'm having a hard time believing Trish is F1...no real obstacles to overcome.  Everything is just fun and happy w. her!  If Trish is F1, I think Tim and producers would bring up this "concern' from her past every chance they got. I'm surprised he did not bring it up during HTD and if  he did , why producers chose not to show the clip.......... if she's truly the F1.
Just a question, does anyone remember what concerns Brad had for Bianka? I don't really remember anything very serious at all. Things with Whit were far more serious and concerning for him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:08 am

officeRules wrote:When he asks his mom, "when you open the front door, who do you see?  ".   He is wearing The white shirt from April's MTP.   Makes me think that Trish MTP was first and April's was second.    

Good observation! Do you think he asks that question at the end of the night after both girls meet his parents?

If so, Why would he ask that question if April left?

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 am

Oh DUH! I was watching again, and she is wearing her hometown date clothes during her freak out in her room. I noticed his white shirt was the same before I noticed that her dress was the same. LoL

So the freak out is definately the same day she meets his mom and dad. They also sit around and discuss his choice (mom/ dad & Tim) and mom expresses "I don't know".

(All wearing the same clothes.)
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u