SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:07 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I agree, lot's of sleuthing is still going on, it just so happens to further back up that April is F1.  If Trish was the one wearing the McPhee Dress and April wearing the other designer, it would have discovered ... but it wasn't, simple as that.  It's not about majority rules, it's about what the facts are uncovering.  Nobody has to believe them, but eventually (37 hrs) the events will be revealed and one side will be right and one side will be wrong.  

I believe you mean 37 hours and 6 minutes.... giggling

but who's counting? Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
tigertiz wrote:What exactly looks so different? Her lock of hair is still swept over her face and her hair is pulled back in a chignon ( I assume. We can't see it behind her head in the straight on shot). I assume it's breezy outside by the sea and the loose strands of hair would not stay stationary and look exactly as they do indoors.
What's different IMO is that the hair is pulled back tighter to her head, it's not as curly and not as loose around the sides of her head.  Also, in the ITM, she has earrings and necklace on, we don't see that at all in the sc's we have for the FRC.  To me, also her tan is quite a bit more in that dress than we have of her in her sundress on the date that we last saw.

yes. we see the same thing yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:24 pm

After hours of filming, hair becomes looser, limper, less tight due to time, lights, weather elements. That's natural.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:42 pm

well when she meet tim before going to meet his parents and fantasy date, her hair look curly. I would assume that she prepared herself carefully and if she mentioned to his parents that her hair don't do tahiti, it means to her that she is not that happy with the curly. in fact since tahiti her hair look always curly and messy (although I find it cute)
i never saw her with the same hair with straight hair like she used to have before tahiti

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 pm

After hours of filming, hair becomes looser, limper, less tight due to time, lights, weather elements. That's natural.
And it's going to get looser in the ocean breeze while she's standing outside as they fuss with the cameras, position her, etc. etc. I always have trouble wearing a hat at the beach - they always blow off!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm

tigertiz wrote:
And it's going  to get looser in the ocean breeze while she's standing outside as they fuss with the cameras, position her, etc. etc.   I always have trouble wearing a hat at the beach - they always blow off!  

I believe her is curly around her face with strands of hair on both sides....but in the picture with the jewels it is pretty cleaned up.  IMO she cleaned up her hair after the FRC and put on the jewels and she is happy....where are her jewels walking to the FRC if the picture with jewels is before her walking to the FRC as you suggests? I don't know but I find the PI very interesting....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:07 pm

well... it is confirmed that Trish is F2.

Good luck to the couple and I wish that Trish is happy and hopefully already in love (let's cross finger to get another Chantal here!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:24 pm

HEA wrote:well... it is confirmed that Trish is F2.

Good luck to the couple and I wish that Trish is happy and hopefully already in love (let's cross finger to get another Chantal here!!!)

I still enjoyed the love story I saw every week....if Tim is happy that is great and I wish them the best.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:41 pm

yes. i am always upset for the F2, no matter who I rooted for.
but 6 months passed ... and I saw a gorgeous hunk on a pic with her 2 months ago... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:54 pm

HEA wrote:yes. i am always upset for the F2, no matter who I rooted for.
but 6 months passed ... and I saw a gorgeous hunk on a pic with her 2 months ago... laugh out loud

Huh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:04 pm

I would have said "I don't think that's a pic a F1 would post" JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva