SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Agreed NV. It's not like Delia stated what line they were from. She just said her designs. It's possible April brought her own dress for the FRC and perhaps maybe April will be wearing another Macphee dress for the ATFR. She clearly knows something considering she said her lips are sealed.  

Now that's an oxymoron! She blabs her design is on the final girl, but her leaps are sealed?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:25 pm

She probably doesnt realize that folks sleuth the show and would SC the preview and then try to identify which of the dresses were her design. She thinks she's being discreet and a "good Canadian" by not blabbing the name of the final woman.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:27 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Agreed NV. It's not like Delia stated what line they were from. She just said her designs. It's possible April brought her own dress for the FRC and perhaps maybe April will be wearing another Macphee dress for the ATFR. She clearly knows something considering she said her lips are sealed.  

Now that's an oxymoron! She blabs her design is on the final girl, but her leaps are sealed?

Sure. How many really see her tweet? Plus, take the time to find out what dress both are wearing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:27 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Yup, however, to be fair to her, I don't think most people would automatically go digging through all of Delia's designs to compare those dresses to ones in SC's and I also don't think most people would go digging to find the designer of Trish's dress and find out that her dress isn't a Macphee. Only us here.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:31 pm

No reason for the designer to keep her lips sealed as who a 'finalist' is wearing her dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:34 pm

You can go into a nice boutique or shop and buy a designer gown and it may not be from his current line.
Example: my daughter bought a Lazaro gown for her wedding the November of 2011 for a June 2012 wedding. Often unless the store has just obtained the new line or you are at a trunk show showing the new lines, it could very well be an older line.
There are several possibilities, if Trisha purchased her gown beforehand, I would guess April did, also, and most likely the stores did not have the absolute newest lines depending on when they were released.
I don't think McPhee's post is anything other than what she says: The final girl has on one of her designs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:34 pm

I don't think she even cares who is wearing her dress as long as people know it's hers. But, IMO, it still doesn't mean April is F1 and Trish isn't. Either way, it's not a big deal.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Look what I found on Trip Advisor, someone answering a question about the bungalows:

"We stayed in room 154 in the garden rooms and had a wonderful time. Quiet from the roosters and a corner patio for a good breeze. The garden bungalows closest to the green wall are the most private. You can't go wrong with any of them. It is a gorgeous resort"

Smiley

TA Link

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:53 pm

sophienette wrote:Look what I found on Trip Advisor, someone answering a question about the bungalows:

"We stayed in room 154 in the garden rooms and had a wonderful time. Quiet from the roosters and a corner patio for a good breeze. The garden bungalows closest to the green wall are the most private. You can't go wrong with any of them. It is a gorgeous resort"

Smiley

TA Link

great find ...
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them.  I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing.  I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

Sorry for quoting my post from last night, but don't want to have to retype info laugh out loud

So according to what's shown in the preview... we need to look for fences that are down by the water to start.  I've been watching the MTP footage to look at as  much property footage as I can, when Tim is walking to and from his parents beach bungalow to see if I can notice anything similar (side note..Trish treated the whole date like it was an audition to Comedy Central, so annoying)  I'm not noticing anything so far, except that the wood stain and finish, seems to be exactly the FRC decking and benches.

From what I can tell when looking at sc's of the Pearl, is that the fencing seems to just be around all those rooms or bungalows that have little pools ... so maybe we need to concentrate on locating any of those types of rooms that are down by the beach, where there's also a retaining wall... shouldn't be too hard, right? giggling

eta - you can see when Trish and Tim leaving his parents bungalow, you can clearly see that it's a beach bungalow, and when Marg and Trish are outside, you get a shot of the water and the water bungalows, and they're down at the opposite end of where we think the FRC is.
When they're walking out of bungalow, you can see the bungalows that are located in the next row, and they have the fences surrounding their back yards.  This would tie in with what I said earlier that the girls are probably walking on the path that's located behind the beach bungalows, which is same path where fenced ones are.  Seeing as how you can see some water and retaining wall to their left, it has to be real close to beach.  Albean pointed out that then you'd see the bungalows, but they are spaced out, so maybe we're only get a show of when they are in between them?  it's going to take some investigation but I think I'm on the right track for vicinity anyway.  Going to keep looking.
NV to just clarify in case I am misunderstanding your post, you are now thinking that the possible FRC is where I originally SCd/mapped it?

I have never thought anything different so don't know if "now" is the word I'd use.  I saw RR's map, and am in total agreement that it's over on that side of the property.  I watched the preview last night, and you can tell by the direction they are walking, and with the water to the left and fence to the right that that's the direction they are heading.  I don't see any docks that match what the FRC platform looks like, so I'm guessing that they might have brought it there (it could be some sort of floating dock that they towed to shore??)  anyway that location seems to fit the bill... just need to find the path they walked, but according to all the footage I saw this morning when watching Anuj video and the MTP footage, I'm quite convinced that it is indeed on the Moorea Pearl property, or it starts there and they walk past the last bungalows to that land that seems to be between the Pearl and that house that has the red roof.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

This SC might help as the flowers/stone wall look similar to the ones in the RC picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:19 pm

looks like the path has 2 entries... one to the sea (check the sand and the sea)

and another on the right. could be a Y or only one path with a curb

we see also clearly the green on the wood fence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose