SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 pm

AAL, people have been asking why it is thought Trisha may have stayed in the bungalow at the end. Maybe you could explain your reasoning to them again. Smiley
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Can I ask you how many seasons of the Bachelor/ette you've watched??

sure... since andrew baldwin .... you?

longer than that.  My point.... when have you ever saw them do a fake walk to FRC?  I've yet to see the preview footage not match up with the actual televised footoage.  what is the purpose of what you proposed happened?  You think that footage we see in the preview, with Tim and Trisha was faked too?  them standing at the FRC, holding hands... all fake?  Her hair is the same in her walking photo and with Tim... how could that occur if they just filmed them wandering around the property for footage.  As for them walking expressionless... they're nervous and apprehensive, that's a common expression for FRC contestants.  What seems to be the most logical to me is that she asked to do some PI's before she was finished getting ready.  They're not going to later put her in her FRC dress so that they can do some PI's that they can use for her FD, not logical or practical, but hey, maybe that's just me.  

wow.

i never used the word fake. I never said FRC was fake.
and if they did the PI prior the FRC then I do not not see the same hair style at all
anyway. i think it is better to agree to disagree at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:37 pm

April is wearing THE dress. Everything else to the contrary are a red herring. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:58 pm

avoice wrote:April is wearing THE dress. Everything else to the contrary are a red herring. Smiley

i bed to disagree.
the designer did not do the finale dress for this FRC
it was established that it is a 2013 collection dress (over 2 years 1/2 old)
the designer probably did not meet april or if she did it was early on
final girl could means finalist.
how would the designer know the outcome if she was not at FRC?
then she said : watch my designs ... plurial
so at a certain point, she knew april wore her designs and of course she watched like anybody else the episodes. When she saw april in the last F1 F2, she sure wanted to promo herself and why not, she may have a preference with april because april is wearing her clothes?

anyway. for me it is not 100% proof, still room for interpretation.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:59 pm

HEA wrote:
so did I miss the discussion about 2 different take with trish in her FRC dress?
in the PI her hair are straight and the bum is tight
in her walk, her hair are loose and messy (tahiti does not do her hair she said and they does not look straight at all) and I am not certain but I do not see tim necklace when she walks.

I truly have the feeling that the PI was taken after FRC. She is calm and does not look stressed or upset one bit. The kind of PI that they may do after the FRC IMO. She is also suntanned.

I truly believe that both walk to the FRC was not done at the same time of the FRC. They both as if they are walking around not going to the FRC with a purpose to meet Tim. I see no excitement on both faces. If we established that the handler PI was done at the same place, it is logical to say that they decided it was a nice pretty place to walk and tape stuffs.

Sand beaches look limited on the isle and IMO they could not see any places to set up the FRC or the surrenders were not pretty enough to look luxurious and romantic enough for them.

So if they found a deck, next to the sea... but the path to go was either not existing or not pretty enough, they may asked both girls to walk around the resort, ask them to "think" and they would cut and edit that part and add it to the FRC. That would be easy since they walk alone.

I understand this may not be the most popular opinion but this is what I think happened

No you didn't miss a discussion because either everyone hasn't see your post, or they don't agree and would rather not respond, if you would like an honest answer.

If you're saying the walk to the FRC was not done at the same time as the FRC then that would be a fake walk, wouldn't it? When and why would they do that? If it's not fake, then what is it? Sorry, you responded to NV by saying you didn't use the word fake, so I'm trying to understand what type of walk it was IYO.

I don't recall an PI of the F1 being done after the FRC. They are usually together, twirling each other around, walking together, talking and laughing, and usually they have the camera focused on both of them if they say anything to the camera. If Trisha's PI was done after the FRC and if she was the F1, I would think she would be talking about how happy she is that he proposed, rather than talking about Tim. If they found a deck they wanted to have the FRC take place, and there wasn't a path, or not pretty, they'd either make one, make it pretty or scrap the idea. Trying to dissect and being logical JMHO in response to your thoughts.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:01 pm

avoice wrote:April is wearing THE dress. Everything else to the contrary are a red herring. Smiley

It has been determined already that because that dress belongs to an older collection (2013), April in all probability bought that dress herself and brought  it with her. Perhaps the designer misunderstood - final vs finalist.

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:07 pm

richmondrose wrote:

It has been determined already that because that dress belongs to an older collection (2013), April in all probability bought that dress herself and brought  it with her. Perhaps the designer misunderstood - final one for a finalist.

I think her tweet seems pretty clear, especially since she capitalised the word FINAL.  

eta - her pluralizing the word has me thinking that she may have also supplied the ATFR dress.

DALIA MACPHEE‏@DaliaMacPhee·Nov 3
Look out for my designs, @bachelorCA Fans, on the Final Episode, and on the FINAL Girl. Like a good Cannuck, My lips are sealed @City_tv !

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:11 pm

The fact that she capitalized it doesn't mean a thing to me. People make mistakes in word usage, grammar etc. all the time. As I said in my post she could easily have misinterpreted final girl for finalist.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I also thought that April's black dress she wore for HTDs RC looks like a MacPhee but I could not find it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Agreed NV. It's not like Delia stated what line they were from. She just said her designs. It's possible April brought her own dress for the FRC and perhaps maybe April will be wearing another Macphee dress for the ATFR. She clearly knows something considering she said her lips are sealed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Agreed NV. It's not like Delia stated what line they were from. She just said her designs. It's possible April brought her own dress for the FRC and perhaps maybe April will be wearing another Macphee dress for the ATFR. She clearly knows something considering she said her lips are sealed.  

How about someone asks is 2013 Spring/Summer is correct? (Sorry am at work)!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them.  I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing.  I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

Sorry for quoting my post from last night, but don't want to have to retype info laugh out loud

So according to what's shown in the preview... we need to look for fences that are down by the water to start.  I've been watching the MTP footage to look at as  much property footage as I can, when Tim is walking to and from his parents beach bungalow to see if I can notice anything similar (side note..Trish treated the whole date like it was an audition to Comedy Central, so annoying)  I'm not noticing anything so far, except that the wood stain and finish, seems to be exactly the FRC decking and benches.

From what I can tell when looking at sc's of the Pearl, is that the fencing seems to just be around all those rooms or bungalows that have little pools ... so maybe we need to concentrate on locating any of those types of rooms that are down by the beach, where there's also a retaining wall... shouldn't be too hard, right? giggling

eta - you can see when Trish and Tim leaving his parents bungalow, you can clearly see that it's a beach bungalow, and when Marg and Trish are outside, you get a shot of the water and the water bungalows, and they're down at the opposite end of where we think the FRC is.
When they're walking out of bungalow, you can see the bungalows that are located in the next row, and they have the fences surrounding their back yards.  This would tie in with what I said earlier that the girls are probably walking on the path that's located behind the beach bungalows, which is same path where fenced ones are.  Seeing as how you can see some water and retaining wall to their left, it has to be real close to beach.  Albean pointed out that then you'd see the bungalows, but they are spaced out, so maybe we're only get a show of when they are in between them?  it's going to take some investigation but I think I'm on the right track for vicinity anyway.  Going to keep looking.
NV to just clarify in case I am misunderstanding your post, you are now thinking that the possible FRC is where I originally SCd/mapped it?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose