SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
going to a movie, going to a [sic] game or [sic] game,

I'd like to know which team/game she was referring to. This can make a difference to a Canadian if she's referring to hockey. laugh out loud

ETA: Probably a Leafs game, Raptors game?

She said a Jays game & a Leafs game.

Thanks jo. I bet we see them on the jumbotron. Does that mean I have to watch a Leafs game? oh oh laugh out loud Seriously, I'd love to see them together at a Leafs game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'd like to know which team/game she was referring to. This can make a difference to a Canadian if she's referring to hockey. laugh out loud

ETA: Probably a Leafs game, Raptors game?

Thanks jo. I bet we see them on the jumbotron. Does that mean I have to watch a Leafs game? oh oh laugh out loud Seriously, I'd love to see them together at a Leafs game.

And does he wear the Leaf's jersey Trish gave him? Bet not.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I know it is already ATFR for most of us (and Tim and April) in this forum but Tuesday, come soooon please cheerleader

I agree. And I have to say that I really enjoy your posts ( and many other posters' ) but my most fav one is about an "Introvert"...beautifully written, AAL. :Nod:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:58 pm

just read majority of the facebook comments on the bachelor canada page. some people are just straight out rude. funny how all them are wrong. i really hope this hasn't affected tim and april too much ! nonetheless they've got supportive fans like us, who only wish nothing but the best for them Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Probably not Hugesmile

side note, I noticed that the #5 on the back of the jersey, must be Tim's hockey number as he wears that number on his practice jersey in his opening intro. It must have been the number he preferred when playing hockey when younger.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Probably not Hugesmile

side note, I noticed that the #5 on the back of the jersey, must be Tim's hockey number as he wears that number on his practice jersey in his opening intro.   It must have been the number he preferred when playing hockey when younger.

Thanks for that NV. I was wondering why the number 5 and why there was no explanation for the choice in number. Can't think of a spectacular Leaf who wore No 5, but I am on the wrong side of the country.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chuckling now that this SC I grabbed and posted after HTD aired was an intentional product placement as I thought. I wasn't sure about a proposal but now that we know the wedding is being planned...

Yay for product placement foreshadowing!!

:wedding
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 pm

I think he played number 5 in high school. (In Milton- not Cambridge)

Thing is, he will definately wear a Leaf's jersey again in his lifetime. It's not like he can avoid it for the rest of eternity. Everyone here owns a jersey... He most likely won't be wearing that particular one again, but don't be shocked if you see it one day. It's unavoidable here--- especially if you play.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Probably not Hugesmile

side note, I noticed that the #5 on the back of the jersey, must be Tim's hockey number as he wears that number on his practice jersey in his opening intro.   It must have been the number he preferred when playing hockey when younger.

Thanks for that NV. I was wondering why the number 5 and why there was no explanation for the choice in number. Can't think of a spectacular Leaf who wore No 5, but I am on the wrong side of the country.

I had looked it up awhile ago, and the #5 is a retired number, not sure who had it but it was a long time ago and I didn't recognize the name.... and I'm a Leaf fan from way back.  I even tried to look up some old hockey stats for Tim but couldn't see what number he was but did notice it on that orange jersey he had on in intro.  I think he may have played highschool hockey in Milton.  Saw a few old newspaper articles where he scored a goal, but not much else.

eta haha, I see office rules has the same info on Tim and hockey.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Oh my gosh! I'm gone to work and I miss all the fun. Love that it's confirmed Tim and April are together and still very happy. Can't watch to watch tomorrow's episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 pm

The Leafs are at home Thursday and Saturday. I wonder if they'll go to either one of those games.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Good Lord the song is just perfect.

Unconditionnaly Katy Perry

"Unconditionally"

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you

There is no fear now
Let go and just be free

So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart

Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)
I will love you (unconditionally)
I will love you
Wow! You have a gift for this djog! :alltens: This is like hearing Tim talk to April. Beautiful, just beautiful!! Yes to this song, yes please!!! l o v e Capture their whole love story just perfectly!!

For the most recent episode, the song I listen to for the Final Part 1 (april upset) transitioning into Final Part 1 is Taylor Swift's "This Love"... and talks about love and how it came back to this person (made me think of how Tim was literally on his knees in front of April and that is in the lyrics and how she came back to him... which I cannot wait to see how she went from upset to Yes I will marry you!) *sigh* So I see this from Tim's perspective and how he was still in a 2-1 women relationship at this point (ack!) but how his love only burned for April like a lantern (that pineapple lantern in those PIs laugh out loud) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...and then for them falling in love I love Taylor Swift's song "You are in love" talking about how this person can see this love with the lights out and hear it in the silence... and makes me think of Tim and APril post-show and hiding meeting together in secret in Toronto (or living together? haha.)  http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/taylorswift/youareinlove.html

Neither of these lyrics match exactly with Tim and April's stories but there are words in there that remind me of them and mostly the melodies to these two songs, imo are hauntingly beautiful. Songs are not on youtube so hard to put together but one day would love to just have the upset parts and the fear conversations between Tim and April and show them going from that to a place of yes and faith and love.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose