SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Those "gifts" were definitely given by the brand. I have no questions about that. Josh may have helped pick out which ones, but the brand gave her those free in exchange for the promo on social media. This brand has gifted many of the Bachelor ladies their bags.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 87b72b10 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 86669110 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Chad tweeted that Andi beat Josh in fact she smoked him.

Josh tweeted if only that were true. LOL

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:Chad tweeted that Andi beat Josh in fact she smoked him.

Josh tweeted if only that were true. LOL

I'm ready for some photos!! Praying
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:52 pm

edenpol wrote:
aviej wrote:
Edenpol, you have too much time on your hands! You're such a dreamer, laugh out loud. But that is a pretty neat idea though.
Hahaha I am a dreamer!! But I don't have time giggling So much school work cantstopl

stuckinsc wrote:With the promotion info I wonder if it wasn't a "free" gift with endorsement? Or it may also be for the start of Hanukkah, but got there a little early.
With the info and what Andi wrote in the comments, I believe this is a "free" gift with endorsement, Josh may pick up the gifts though. Hanukkah will be starting on December 17th, so that can be an early Hanukkah present. I wish giggling  

I agree with you edenpol! Hopefully we see pictures from the race today. I am getting excited at the prospect of seeing Andi and Josh at the Bachelor premiere. Here is hoping!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

I agree with you edenpol!  Hopefully we see pictures from the race today.  I am getting excited at the prospect of seeing Andi and Josh at the Bachelor premiere.  Here is hoping!!  :cutesmile!:
I was just talking with a friend of mine about how cool is that that will see the first episode live and there is a chance Andi and Josh will be there! She said that maybe she'll drink something and then Andi and Josh will annouce their (hopefully) televised wedding and she will spit all of her drink hahaha giggling cantstopl
january 6th (the date it will be on the internet) can't come fast enough!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 2m2 minutes ago
It was a cold one but a good one! 5k for @EnduringHearts @jmurbulldog
andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 B4v0qSqIQAEs5Nv
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Heather Rowland ‏@hcrowland_r09  3h3 hours ago
@AndiDorfman congrats on winning your age division this morning!

Heather Rowland ‏@hcrowland_r09  3h3 hours ago
@AndiDorfman @EnduringHearts @jmurbulldog you guys were too cute this morning! Congrats on winning your division.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:51 pm

then why would she say thanks to my boo if he did not buy the bags for her

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 Empty Cuties

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Did Andi smoke Josh? hahaha He says she didn't but...

She won her division, that's really good. I used to be on the track team in college, and go to a lot of small town races, and I didn't even win. sad She has a good build for 5K, small upper body in proportion to longer legs, and for the 5K you need to be light b/c you need endurance. Josh is too big for a 5K, he'd be good at a shorter distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:22 pm

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 10852854_1430587003894106_180876892_n

sar_bolt
5 hours ago
So cool that the former Bachelorette Andi and her fiancé Josh Murray came to support the Enduring Hearts 5k!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:02 pm

g-money ‏@gracereevuhs 6h6 hours ago

@jmurbulldog hey next time I'll run

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 58 B4vjoR4CIAALia0
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Did some one post a website on here to see more pictures of the race or am I dreaming? laugh out loud

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara