SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 am

Also as per Ananda's post, Josh did indicate in an interview that they'd have kids when they are ready and then hastened to say when she (Andi) is ready.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:01 am

aviej wrote:I do think that they should spend time just in private reflection. I have no evidence to doubt that Andi isn't already doing that because she's off SM completely and no one has apparently spotted her. Josh on the other hand, I wonder how much private reflection he got for the past week. He seems to be pretty busy - granted he had the Advocare committment, but otherwise it seems he's always been surrounded by people and hasn't had a moment for introspection. I'm not depreciating the value of having the loving support of friends and family, but I do hope he gets time to think and reflect. Going along your normal duties might be good only so long as it doesn't come at the expense of ignoring your feelings. This might be a morbid comparison, but a break up is pretty much like a death in the family. The day after your loved one dies you don't just go back to business as usual, you take time out to reflect. I just pray that he's doing that - sooner than later because if he's not allowed to let out his anger, frustration, hurt, loneliness etc soon it's gonna be much worse when it all comes out, IMO.

clapping! clapping!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:12 am

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I do think that they should spend time just in private reflection. I have no evidence to doubt that Andi isn't already doing that because she's off SM completely and no one has apparently spotted her. Josh on the other hand, I wonder how much private reflection he got for the past week. He seems to be pretty busy - granted he had the Advocare committment, but otherwise it seems he's always been surrounded by people and hasn't had a moment for introspection. I'm not depreciating the value of having the loving support of friends and family, but I do hope he gets time to think and reflect. Going along your normal duties might be good only so long as it doesn't come at the expense of ignoring your feelings. This might be a morbid comparison, but a break up is pretty much like a death in the family. The day after your loved one dies you don't just go back to business as usual, you take time out to reflect. I just pray that he's doing that - sooner than later because if he's not allowed to let out his anger, frustration, hurt, loneliness etc soon it's gonna be much worse when it all comes out, IMO.

clapping! clapping!

Aviej, I couldn't agree more. If they can make this work, they need to take the time to think - to think and reflect on the mistakes that they have made and to think about their love and hopefully realize that they love and miss each other and to realize that nothing is worth losing that love and relationship. I think that Andi is taking that time (at least I'm hoping that she is based on no SM activity or public sightings).
With Josh, I think it's good that his family wants to love and support him because breakups are clearly very difficult but i truly hope that his parents give him some time alone to think. Going out with them every day will never allow him to have the time to think and it just distracts him from thinking about the relationship. I would like to see him return to Atlanta, without his family, so that he will have the time to really be alone and to think about what went wrong and to decide if the mistakes that they have made is worth the relationship. I think if he really gets the time to be alone, he will realize how much he misses and loves Andi and hopefully will make him try to talk to her and to compromise. I think they just need to talk about the past and the mistakes made and to make some compromises for the future. Hopefully they can be together and make it work.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

clapping! clapping!

Aviej,  I couldn't agree more. If they can make this work, they need to take the time to think - to think and reflect on the mistakes that they have made and to think about their love and hopefully realize that they love and miss each other and to realize that nothing is worth losing that love and relationship.  I think that Andi is taking that time (at least I'm hoping that she is based on no SM activity or public sightings).
With Josh, I think it's good that his family wants to love and support him because breakups are clearly very difficult but i truly hope that his parents give him some time alone to think. Going out with them every day will never allow him to have the time to think and it just distracts him from thinking about the relationship. I would like to see him return to Atlanta, without his family, so that he will have the time to really be alone and to think about what went wrong and to decide if the mistakes that they have made is worth the relationship. I think if he really gets the time to be alone,  he will realize how much he misses and loves Andi and hopefully will make him try to talk to her and to compromise. I think they just need to talk about the past and the mistakes made and to make some compromises for the future. Hopefully they can be together and make it work.

I agree with you both 100%.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:01 am

I love reading everyone's points made here. I just wanted to get this off my chest. This is like Josh's first serious relationship in five years and I feel like he gave up too easily and that they both are highly emotional, passionate, fiery and honestly stubborn people that they let their emotions get the best of them and yeah, it was amicable but from all this issues everyone has been speculating so far, it just honestly feels like they could've been worked out so there must be a whole lot deeper issues that made them break up. I don't really know how to explain that feeling I have but I t just feels like they gave up too quickly. Also, I'm a big fan of Josh but his pickiness with women is really not how you should go about your dating life IMO. It's totally okay to have high standards but its not okay when he makes it impossible because even though he says he knows what he wants, I don't even think he knows how to go about it. That's just how I feel and I'm sure there is a lot more to it than we know but I just wanted to let my feelings out.
But all I really hope for is for them to both to be happy and enjoy life even if it's not ultimately together in the end. If you're reading this hopefully it makes some kind of sense but it's just my venting on this really weird situation.
I totally agree with you all here^ that Josh needs self-reflection but to me looks like he's getting treated like a baby right now

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 am

Josh in Tampa walking Sabel w. MM

https://twitter.com/Fanuendo/status/555191633210511360/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:10 am

Amen! Thank you foodie! Please feel free to vent at any time. Well I can only hope that he doesn't get tucked in when he goes to bed tonight!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:11 am

foodie wrote:I love reading everyone's points made here. I just wanted to get this off my chest. This is like Josh's first serious relationship in five years and I feel like he gave up too easily and that they both are highly emotional, passionate, fiery and honestly stubborn people that they  let their emotions get the best of them and yeah, it was amicable but from all this issues everyone has been speculating so far, it just honestly feels like they could've been worked out so there must be a whole lot deeper issues that made them break up. I don't really know how to explain that feeling I have but I t just feels like they gave up too quickly. Also, I'm a big fan of Josh but his pickiness with women is really not how you should go about your dating life IMO. It's totally okay to have high standards but its not okay when he makes it impossible because even though he says he knows what he wants, I don't even think he knows how to go about it. That's just how I feel and I'm sure there is a lot more to it than we know but I just wanted to let my feelings out.
But all I really hope for is for them to both to be happy and enjoy life even if it's not ultimately together in the end. If you're reading this hopefully it makes some kind of sense but it's just my venting on this really weird situation.
I totally agree with you all here^ that Josh needs self-reflection but to me looks like he's getting treated like a baby right now

Yes, he does need some time to think and figure it out and he is being treated like a big baby. He needs to take the time to think about the relationship and to think about what went wrong and how they could fix things. We don't know how hard they tried but I agree that they gave up too easily and that's really why he needs to have time to think. Their love was so special that i think they should have tried alot harder to make it work. I think about all those sweet things he said to Andi and all those promises he made, when he was talking about her while they were in the pool and all those things that he said at the proposal. I hope he remembers those things. I would love more than anything for him and Andi to sit down together and watch their scenes from the show, to watch themselves fall in love and to remind them of all the things the felt, the things they said and the promises they made. I think that as long as no cheating is involved (I'm 100%sure that no one cheated here), they should never give upon their relationship so quickly. Love like that is hard to find. I hope they realize that and try to make it work again.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:11 am

aviej wrote:Amen! Thank you foodie! Please feel free to vent at any time. Well I can only hope that he doesn't get tucked in when he goes to bed tonight!
Doubt it's necessary, I'm sure they cosleep.

:hidingchair

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 am

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:Amen! Thank you foodie! Please feel free to vent at any time. Well I can only hope that he doesn't get tucked in when he goes to bed tonight!
Doubt it's necessary, I'm sure they cosleep.

:hidingchair

sneakyl

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:16 am

I wonder if the Josh's dad is hiding with Andi. He also seems to be invisible.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 am

Remember he worked out at the gym with his mom while trying to be normal after the show was over. ? And wasn't she in the car with him, when he was singing that song, You know you're going to be mine? It seems like they do alot together. I admire that. Esp. after the cancer scares. Spend time with your loved ones! Life is short!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3