SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:So true. Gag me!. CH , being the biggest tool of the Machine, had tried the best he can at ATFR to dismiss Becca's sincerity and B- C relationship by stating these statements , Alas surprisingly got countered by the Bachelor himself. Haha!
!! too funny!! laugh out loud. Keeping in mind, this is Unedited Version . One can not make these up :yes:
- CH:  B is the lost cause >< CS: No, not at all. She told me in all
honesty that she hasnt been in love
- CH: What you had with her was simply a Chase >< CS : No,, not like that at all. We had undeniable chemistry and everything was so easy from day 1.
Needless to say, CH needed to immediately  close the segment before homeboy put his foot on his mouth again rofl

Chris S did his job well. (and im sure it was all discussed at length with Whitney ). :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:40 am

Jolena wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:So true. Gag me!. CH , being the biggest tool of the Machine, had tried the best he can at ATFR to dismiss Becca's sincerity and B- C relationship by stating these statements , Alas surprisingly got countered by the Bachelor himself. Haha!
!! too funny!! laugh out loud. Keeping in mind, this is Unedited Version . One can not make these up :yes:
- CH:  B is the lost cause >< CS: No, not at all. She told me in all
honesty that she hasnt been in love
- CH: What you had with her was simply a Chase >< CS : No,, not like that at all. We had undeniable chemistry and everything was so easy from day 1.
Needless to say, CH needed to immediately  close the segment before homeboy put his foot on his mouth again rofl

Chris S did his job well. (and im sure it was all discussed at length with Whitney ). :yes:

I truly hope they did. For their own sake Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:44 am

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  18m 18 minutes ago
Unkiss me.

Untouch me.

Untake this heart.

Looks like a sleepless night for B again sad . Any speculation :anyone?: . A song, maybe?

I hope this is not some sort of cryptic tweets  Praying . Being a Nick fan is more than enough to keep me tormented.. :nervous

PS : I swear i am a behaved stalker...Praying .But IIRC she posted the then-much-discussed-now-deleted Pinterest around the same late hour as this tweet. Upset no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:18 am

Flashnews!..No shocking here though duh: The tweet was deleted right after my post above (Oppps!! respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 2498057887)...Fortunately i copied and pasted it, not embedded it, or else it was gonezo..

Hmm..somebody/everybody must have been lurking in here... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:05 am

It's from a song by Maroon 5- "Unkiss Me"
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  18m 18 minutes ago
Unkiss me.

Untouch me.

Untake this heart.

Looks like a sleepless night for B again sad . Any speculation :anyone?: . A song, maybe?

I hope this is not some sort of cryptic tweets  Praying . Being a Nick fan is more than enough to keep me tormented.. :nervous

PS : I swear i am a behaved stalker...Praying .But IIRC she posted the then-much-discussed-now-deleted Pinterest around the same late hour as this tweet. Upset no idea

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 3806527698 Mura- Im a behaved stalker too! Curiosity gets the best of me when things don't add up!

What time in California did she tweet that?

I am going to PM you some other info.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:51 am

^^thanks for filling in livafluv!!

CB.. i believe it was around 2 to 2.30 am California time

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^^thanks for filling in livafluv!!

Mura i sent you a PM, let me know if you didnt get it.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^thanks for filling in livafluv!!

Mura i sent you a PM, let me know if you didnt get it.

ok got it. has to take a while though before i can reach my PC to getting back to you..yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:39 am

Miscellaneous - Computing Etiquette

Do not post on the open forum that you have sent a PM to someone, or want to confirm a person has received a PM. This is perceived that no one else is entitled to the information you are sharing. There is a detailed example on how to use the PM system. There is no need to mention on the open forum that a PM has been sent. If you are using the correct username, that person will receive it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Flashnews!..No shocking here though duh: The tweet was deleted right after my post above (Oppps!! respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 2498057887)...Fortunately i copied and pasted it, not embedded it, or else it was gonezo..

Hmm..somebody/everybody must have been lurking in here... Suspect

Just my theory. Maybe she realized that it might be too revealing of how she's feeling? Suspect
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:49 am

I love your avi Chrisbecca! That pic sure doesn't look like they're about to breakup. giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal