SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:07 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Hey atem have you watched the promo on fyitv? I've just watched it and you can tell who the couples are.

You can?  Some of it is spliced in from the 1st season with the hands.

We need some caps of the couples!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 pm

^ I know but from the previews I think I've figured two of the couple thanks to the FYI preview.

So who's going to be kind and make us some caps? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ I know but from the previews I think I've figured two of the couple thanks to the FYI preview.

So who's going to be kind and make us some caps? laugh out loud

I wish I could.

I forgot to check to see if there was a new ad yet!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm

So I found some interesting tweets. This girl tweeted:

@tyraram
My real estate agent is on married at first sight and I'm flipping out

She then replied to a tweet asking about who it was saying:
@anastasia_7 yes omfg he was in the commercial and I called dad at work & he called Ryan & Ryan said he's still with the chick.

So it looks like one of the guys is named Ryan and looks like he's still with the girl.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:14 am

I think I found one of the females on this season. Her twitter is: @Ms_Castro

She retweets the experts and one of them follow her. Check her timeline out.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am

Thanks for that scoop!

BTW, they still have to stay with the 'chick' while the episodes air, right?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:32 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I think I found one of the females on this season. Her twitter is: @Ms_Castro

She retweets the experts and one of them follow her. Check her timeline out.

That's a lot of tweets to go through to find those! giggling Any tips to wade through all those tweets to find clues?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:21 am

ThankMeLater clapping! Great job sleuthing!!

I wonder if this is related to the show.

Ms.Castro™️ @Ms_Castro · Mar 9
You think you know, but you have NO idea! #March17th #JustWaitOnIt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Great news they posted cast pics and bio's :
Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 10855144_352588454944147_145189764408863639_o

From top left to right: Davina kullar, Jessica Castro and Jaclyn Methuen

From bottom left to right: Ryan Ranellone, Sean Varricchio and Ryan De Nino

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Davina Kullar
About Davina Kullar

Davina is a 34-year old successful biopharmaceutical sales rep living in New York City. She was born in England and moved to the U.S. with her mother and sister when she was 10 years old. Davina's single mother put herself through dental school and served as a positive role model for both her and her sister. As a child, Davina experienced significant bullying due to her race in the small town she was raised. The tragic events of 9/11 compelled Davina to change her career path of attending medical school and, instead, she moved to New York City after college and became a teacher. Through teaching, she was able to heal her emotional wounds by helping children who had faced similar hardships. Despite a less than perfect family life as a young girl, Davina would like to start a family of her own in the near future. She wants someone with a witty sense of humor who is emotionally available, honest, loving and kind.

Jessica Castro
About Jessica Castro

Jessica is a 30-year old receptionist at a law firm in Manhattan. She is finally at a place in her life where she feels she is ready to settle down and get married. Her parents have been together for close to 30 years, although they have only been married for the past 3. Having been exposed to long successful relationships all throughout her life, Jessica has several positive examples to model her own marriage after. She wants a man who is humble, open, understanding, and loving. She is not interested in having traditional gender roles within her marriage and would like more balance when it comes to cooking and cleaning responsibilities.

Jaclyn Methuen
About Jaclyn Methuen

Jaclyn is a 29-year old sales representative for a vodka brand. She is outgoing and has a big personality. Jaclyn loves her job because she is able to be herself every day and enjoys what she does. Jaclyn's parents separated when she was 18 and divorced when she was 28, and she often had to play the role of "therapist" during their break-up. She needs someone who is able to keep up with her social lifestyle and who is just as outgoing as she is. Having been single for the past several years, Jaclyn feels she is finally ready for marriage.

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/cast/

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Ryan Ranellone
About Ryan Ranellone

Ryan is a 28-year old real estate agent from Long Island, New York. With full support from his family and friends, he is ready to get married. In the past, Ryan feels that he has put more into relationships than his partners had, so he is ready to find someone equally invested and ready to commit. His parents separated nearly 18 years ago but never divorced. This has caused a strained relationship with his father; however he has remained very close with his mother. Ryan's sister passed away from breast cancer several years ago and since then, he has played a strong parental role in his young niece's life. He feels that loyalty is the most important value to hold and wants to find someone who shares this belief.

Sean Varricchio
About Sean Varricchio

Sean is a 34-year old trauma nurse living in Jackson, New Jersey. After being a "player" in his early 20's, he is now ready to find the woman of his dreams and settle down. The most important thing to him is family and he says his future partner must share this value. He is not overly religious; however his biggest concern with marrying a partner of a different faith is having their family accept him. Sean considers himself to be fairly active and live a healthy lifestyle, so his partner has to be able to keep up with his activity level. He is close with his parents; however, they were reluctant in supporting his decision to partake in this experiment. Despite the opinions of others, he is willing to risk it all in order to find true love through this unconventional way.

Ryan De Nino
About Ryan De Nino

Ryan is a 29-year old business owner from Staten Island, New York. Closing in on his 20's, he feels he’s ready for the next chapter of his life. Growing up, he lived with his mother, sister, and grandparents in Brooklyn, and then moved to New Jersey with his family and step-father. At 21, he moved back to Brooklyn to start a life of his own. Ryan speaks with his biological father on occasion but his step-father has proven to be a huge part of his life. He was incredibly close to his grandparents, who have both recently passed away, and looks to their relationship as an inspiration as they were in love until the very end. He wants a partner who is loyal, trustworthy, goal-oriented, and fun. Ryan does not sugar coat things and claims people respect him for his honesty. He is ambitious and dreams of owning a successful business that can someday turn into a family business and go on for generations to come. Ryan has been in long-term relationships and although he does have a type, he has met beautiful women who do not have the souls to match. Ultimately, he wants a woman who is outgoing and who can get along with anyone.

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/cast/

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Great TML!!!! yes

I want to switch Jessica and Jaclyn respectively with the guys just by looks alone. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit