SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 am

crazychicken wrote:
jlccaz wrote:On the Danish show two decided to stay married after the experiment but ultimately separated within a few years.  

No on the Danish show, one couple divorced after the 4 week experiment, one couple lasted 3 months and the last couple lasted 7 months, what is interesting to me is that other than the 4 week experiment none of the couples moved in together, as soon as the cameras left the remaining 2 couples went back to a more traditional dating relationship.

If you want to read the articles then just google translate the following term

gift ved første øjekast

thanks for the info crazychicken Smiley

may i ask/clarify, on Danish version, was it not mandatory for all the couples to move in together after the honeymoons? tyvm

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 am

Question for those in the know.
is the duration of The Experiment on S2 differ than S1? . I believe on S1 it was 4 weeks while on S2 preview the VO said the big decision will be reveal after 6 weeks.
Anyone? tyvm IA.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Question for those in the know.
is the duration of The Experiment on S2 differ than S1? . I believe on S1 it was 4 weeks while on S2 preview the VO said the big decision will be reveal after 6 weeks.
Anyone?  tyvm IA.

I think the original Danish version was 4 weeks, both US seasons have been 6 weeks from marriage to decision but they seem to be extending the episodes this year and dragging it out a bit more. There has been some changes but they are more along the interaction lines, from my understanding both the Danish and US participants said they would have liked more interaction with the experts to help them deal with problems/questions as they cropped up rather than figure it out with a 'stranger' so the experts are more available this season. This season they also asked the family/friends for what they think the participants wants/needs to try to avoid another Monet/Vaughn situation.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:14 pm

I thought it was one week honeymoon 5 weeks living together? IDK, just going by memory but it seemed longer than 4 weeks.

ETA: Going by our locked threads it looks like it premiered July 7th and the reveal was Sept 9th for airing, but not sure exactly how many weeks of living together that was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:40 pm

It was 6 weeks for the first season and will be this season as well that they then decide whether to stay together or get a divorce.
Last season the experts did stop in to help sort out a problem the couple/s were going through, which is a must I would think.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:11 pm

I thought last season was 5 weeks? no idea

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Hey everyone!
Wanted to poke my head in here with a *sleuthing* update. I can say with certainty that Ryan R. and Jaclyn ARE still together. A picture popped up on his Facebook page and was deleted within an hour. It was him and in the mirror the reflection showed her. And there were Easter decorations in the background. Enough proof for me! :-)
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks Mom22boys. I was pretty sure they make it. I think Ryan and Jess make it also. Not sure about Sean and Davina.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Brill-
It's funny because in the beginning I thought Sean and Davina would make it but I don't think they do. He seems a little full of himself and it set off alarms with me when he got as angry as he did and accused people of stealing. I understand that is was a serious thing if the wedding ring was stolen but I just don't know. Something doesn't sit right with me on that relationship.
And from the beginning, I knew Jaclyn and Ryan would most likely make it. They were both very sincere and she was giving it a fair chance.
I'm also not sure about Jess and Ryan D. She is a sweetheart but he doesn't seem as genuine.
I hope I am wrong. I would like to see success with all of them.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Thanks for the update mom22! I was pretty certain that Jaclyn and Ryan were together from SM postings, but I love the confirmation!

I'm with you on Sean and Davina, thought they'd make it, but not so sure now..something seems off to me.

I really hope Ryan and Jessica make it, but he seems like such a hot head. When he takes off and says "don't talk to me"... it's so hurtful to the person on the receiving end. Ryan said he has a "playful" side, but some of the thing he does, I consider just mean. I hope a lot of it is just crazy editing, and they work through it all. Would love to see all three couples succeed this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Ryan's idea of "playful" is school yard teasing. He seems too immature for Jess.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 pm

If by chance there is only one successful couple this season, I wonder if they would continue the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit