SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:48 pm

If hypothetically I were a whistleblowing former crew-member I would not post evidence nor feel any need to do so. Any reader can apply her life and boardie experience as to whether the proffered statement has indicia of reliability or mere pot stirring, that's the way it is. Absent photos. Which should be posted for our amusement!

For me, it all lines up including that the Darlings of Season One are making a nice living week to week off this franchise and that's the tune they pipe to .... Company line in public and keeping it real in private.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Jayla Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is no evidence of anything IMO. Only what the contestants themselves have posted via SM.

The SM behavior is what's so confusing. The men have all stopped posting altogether, which they have done throughout the season. DK is doing the same stuff she has been doing for the last couple weeks, JC's SM is all over the place and seemingly more annoyed with all the DM's, constant questions and JM is just retweeting the same type of stuff she has been retweeting too. Although, from the very beginning the SM behavior of everyone involved has been confusing. I can't tell at all if anything is true or not...what do you think? I guess the media people, whoever they are, are doing a good job keeping everyone guessing.

Jayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:55 pm

post truncated............

Did you read the article:

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-slam-cast-and-fans-on-social-media/31034/

Everyone ought to read that link.  Really pulled then underlying evidence together very well.  These "experts" act like the people they block and attack.  Only Dr Schwartz has maintained some professionalism and distance here.  

I just read the article.  It is no wonder people have so little faith in counselors, mental health professionals and the like.  If these are so-called "experts" who counsel people in real life, God help the patients.  JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:13 am

Columbia, MD wrote:post truncated............

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-slam-cast-and-fans-on-social-media/31034/

Everyone ought to read that link.  Really pulled then underlying evidence together very well.  These "experts" act like the people they block and attack.  Only Dr Schwartz has maintained some professionalism and distance here.  

I just read the article.  It is no wonder people have so little faith in counselors, mental health professionals and the like.  If these are so-called "experts" who counsel people in real life, God help the patients.  JMO.

reading that article made me think of certain showrunners that engage negatively like that with their fans. but those are FICTIONAL shows, not people whose professions are on the line. it's too bad to see when people can't be the bigger person.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:16 am

sunchick116 wrote:

I've been reading this forum all season. Greg Epstein's tweet regarding Davina's response to Sean's promotion highlighted in the above article was so ridiculous, but think about how ridiculous the interactions have been between the couples and the experts. Greg's watching the same show we are, and he also has the benefit of insider info, yet he tweets that it's Davina's fault for not supporting Sean's promotion. Greg should have been able to understand her frustration, but all the experts seem to be oblivious. IMO the experts act like robots during their sessions with the couples, as if they're just reading cue cards and moving onto the next item agenda without really responding to them. If you remember Sean and Davina's session with Greg, pay attention to Davina's body language. How could Greg not pick up on this? She had her arms held up and crossed against her chest like she's in protection mode. She looked very uncomfortable in many of her later scenes, compared to her earlier scenes after the wedding when she was filmed wearing the necklace Sean gave her at the wedding (shall we assume that was purchased by producers?)

IMO, it's difficult not to consider some of NYC Lax's statements as fact when you weigh them against the whole season because it really sheds light on some of the things that occurred. Davina has been attacked for having a bottom line that included staying in Manhattan. I wonder when the experts asked (assuming they actually did ask) Sean if he was willing to relocate, if he was willing to relocate to Manhattan, because relocating to a city, especially NYC is very different from relocating from one part of NJ to another. Why don't the experts acknowledge this mistake? Is it because they know the whole thing is a farce, and they're required to defend the show?

I always felt Davina was the one who agreed to compromise, because she did say she was willing to move to NJ in two years. I think she made a smart investment, because if the second avenue subway is ever finished, she'll probably make a nice profit. IMO Sean outed himself as a jerk when he admitted his promotion was in the works for 2 years. He lied about his intentions. Plain and simple, and that makes sense if you believe the guys weren't vetted and found on SM/thru Doug. But I also think it would have been difficult to fake their initial interaction at the wedding, especially on Davina's part. I think something must have happened off camera on their honeymoon, because something definitely changed with their body language and interactions with each other. Davina looked really hurt throughout, and if any of the things said about Sean and the show are actually true then she had every right to be angry. I don't know if anyone else caught the preview, but I saw it on the FYI network not A&E, and Sean calls Davina Satin at the reunion.

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 am

justlistening wrote:
sunchick116 wrote:

snipped......
I always felt Davina was the one who agreed to compromise, because she did say she was willing to move to NJ in two years. I think she made a smart investment, because if the second avenue subway is ever finished, she'll probably make a nice profit. .

JMO but if I were she, I would have either made arrangements to rent my apartment for a year or left it vacant if I could afford it. If she rented it, she would still have her investment and if she worked out with the marriage and they wanted to live in it, it would be there. As I have said before, I don't think either of them compromised on anything. I really think for her match to have any chance of being successful, they needed to put her with an equally Manhattan centric man and then the question of moving would limited to NYC neighborhoods.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:41 am

Ok,

So Davina has been selected to be MAF-2... she is in heavan thinking that her Prince has finally arrived.

She has many things to accomplish before her wedding day. I believe that they had 10 days notice? My take is that she simply did not have the time to rent the apartment and get it all done. To much going on.

You are 100% correct about this:

nuts2uiam wrote:I really think for her match to have any chance of being successful, they needed to put her with an equally Manhattan centric man and then the question of moving would limited to NYC neighborhoods.

So the question that I have is:
Why did the MAFS-2 staff choose Davina when they didn't have a suitable match for her?

Last edited by Gentleman on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:46 am

If her apartment is a co-op or condo, it would have nothing to do with her renting it out and everything to do with the board rules in her building. This can be a tedious process.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Go back (painful) and watch the first matching episode before the weddings where the experts are attempting to defend these matches.  I think something was off with this matching, whether our recent poster got it exactly right or not.  

After 25 years in the Land of Allegations and Denials (though one must factor in the considerable constraints of contract), I find the "statements" from cast (Ryan R) and experts (Dr. C, Logan, and an anemic "Logan speaks for me" from the Atheist Spiritual Advisor (couldn't resist, sorry)) to be off-point, vacuous, and all in all a classic attempt to distract the audience from the heart of the matter by attacking the source (anonymous, "fake" poster), while saying  nothing about the substance of specific asserted facts.  This show is just another Crap Entertainment, not some Experiment in a Documentary.  They should admit it and move on.

And regardless of the source who made the allegations, the process was horribly mismanaged on its own terms this year.  These couples had no hope to succeed, and they have a divorce and a few coins in their pockets to show for it.  Why?  So America can hear Dr. C, Logan, etc. say the exact same information that one can read in thousands of titles Amazon will deliver to your door for free tomorrow?

Anyway, the sorts of topics which if described specifically might change my mind (and who cares if I do!) would be the following:
1. Timeline of casting females and males
2. Production scheduling -- was casting accelerated to film over Holidays
3. Which drug or STD tests were done on whom; what were potential spouses promised
4. What criminal arrests, charges, or convictions were identified pre-casting, were the results of screens disclosed to the potential spouses
5. Did couples co-habitate or not (which) -- seemed like most of the time they were in bed in their workout or a few times day clothes, LOL.
6. Will the reasons stated by wives for ending marriages be aired?
7. What compensation have Season One and Season Two couples received (what was promised, what's been paid)
8. Do cast contracts mandate social media promotion and positivity about show and experience
9. Has personal security been provided to any cast members post filming
10. Why DON'T expert contracts PROHIBIT these so-called professionals from getting down in the mud on social media, and disparaging one cast member vs. another, taking sides, revealing more information than was aired.  It is unseemly and unprofessional and a few times positively juvenile, as I posted before, even if contract waivers are in place.

Lastly, we will know more one way or the other -- there are the 2 shows, and we can eventually see whether Jess files for annulment or divorce from public records.  She is a receptionist in a law firm, right, so she's probably got access to reasonable guidance.  I think that any cohabitation following discovery of the allegedly concealed or misrepresented facts might waive annulment rights.  So it would have to come down to something big that she only learned after filming, and she immediately moved out.  Unless they never actually cohabited, ha.

EDITED TO NOTE: RYAN R. APPARENTLY POSTED THEN DELETED THAT HIS EX LIVES IN CANADA.

Whether there is a single marriage left in two weeks will be telling support -- everything that one poster a few weeks ago posted about the reunion show taping has panned out -- including Ryan R. walking off. All those "in love with Ryan/Jaclyn's love" will be sad. And the Circle of Life will go on!

Also, I think an enormous amount of attention has been focused on Davina or her "camp" stirring this pot. The information is even-handed, as in "WomenSupportingWomen." I think the three brides are all divorcing, irked for one reason or another, and some of that will air or make it into the public domain in the next 10 days or so.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by O'DoyleRules Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:23 pm

jlccaz wrote:Me too!  Did you read the article: http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-slam-cast-and-fans-on-social-media/31034/

The whole act of taking to social media to lash out at those they claim to be providing professional help to, says a ton about their ethics.

Hi! New poster Smiley

IMO Dr. Logan was speaking about the allegation Ryan D's "best friend" made about his drug use on Jessica's IG. That happend on the 26th, the same day as Logan's tweets. SerenityGirl, a poster on this forum, pointed that out. IMO I don't think Dr. Logan was attacking Chris Pierro, as much as defending Ryan D. I believe that article is inaccurate as to her intentions. But I agree that Epstein should've kept it classier.

*edit*

Because Jessica supposedly says Ryan D's a drug user and dealer, it's the God's honest truth? **edited**

How do we know Sean is gay/bi? **edited** Being on a bowling team means nothing except that he supports gay rights, which is a positive trait. It's been said before online, but I'm going to say it again - Wouldn't Dr. Cilona, who's a gay psychologist, have gaydar and known that Sean swings that way?

How do we know Ryan R cheated? Did they walk in and catch him? Did he admit to it in front of them? Did his mother say those things **edited**

*edit*

Just my thoughts!

ETA by mods-- Please refer to the site rules: We do not target or discuss other members on this forum.

O'DoyleRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:39 pm

^^^ I agree except for the gaydar insinuation.
I did post earlier that I thought that that info was somewhat true. I'm taking that back now after reconsidering the position that FYI, a brand new channel and A&E would take such a chance with a new show.
I know some will bring up the Duggars but that is the anamoly. Plus it's a real reality show instead of a documentary type show. JMHO.
And welcome @O'DoyleRules!

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:14 pm

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/06/13/married-at-first-sight-season-2-reunion-spoilers-hit-the-internet-regarding-drug-use-divorce-lies-and-prove-to-be-true/
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit