SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 am

I personally think that the viewing audience was deceived with both seasons of this show. Some of the participants have been on other reality shows and have acting experience. Why act like all of the participants are just "normal Joe's" looking for love? Why not at least put a disclaimer at the beginning of the show stating this? This is done when advertisements are done for various products. At least, then, when the audience discovers that some people have other jobs than the ones mentioned, they won't feel so deceived.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:02 am

Don't put too much into this episode tonight. The cast members won't be able to talk freely until at least after next weeks episode and depending what is in their contracts who knows what they can disclose and when, if ever.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If her apartment is a co-op or condo, it would have nothing to do with her renting it out and everything to do with the board rules in her building. This can be a tedious process.

That is a good point especially in a new building but then I would say, "if I am really looking for love and a hubby why would I put anything in the way of my chance for success?" Granted they were mismatched from the start but that added level of restriction didn't help.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiepanda Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:27 pm

http://www.aetv.com/schedule

It looks like A&E are showing both parts tonight.

Birdiepanda

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:43 pm

I think that was always the case, because I remember seeing that schedule a couple of weeks ago already. Someone linked it somewhere because they'd goofed up and had spoilers in the description. Then they quickly changed them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Birdiepanda wrote:http://www.aetv.com/schedule

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:58 pm

They are showing both parts tonight. Guess production wanted to get it over with before this $#!* storm gets an worse.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Birdiepanda wrote:http://www.aetv.com/schedule

Thanks for posting this.  I checked my television guide here in the Fort Worth area.  A&E is television Parts 1 and 2.  FYI (regular cable) is viewing Part 1 at 8 pm CST.  FYI (HD cable) is viewing Part 2 at 8 pm CST.  At least, that is what is in the descriptions. I am taping all of them just in case! Weird.
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:06 pm

In the Washington Post, the listing for A&E is only for one hour.  I'm not sure I can take more than an hour of this anyhow.

ETA: I just checked the A&E website. It says both parts will be broadcast tonight.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Jerseynurse wrote:They are showing both parts tonight. Guess production wanted to get it over with before this $#!* storm gets an worse.
OMG! And then they repeat it immediately! They must really want this show to be over.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:09 pm

They are confusing the heck out of me the last week trying to determine who's airing what on which timeslot.

Regardless, a reminder the only thread that will be open during airing is:

Episode Discussion Thread

Epi thread

All other threads will be locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsntcjr Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:12 pm

FYI is showing both parts pf the reunion show, too

mrsntcjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit