SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:Sorry, but after looking at the screen caps, I just can't see Chris proposing to Whitney. He looks totally miserable in most of them. She's going on about loving him to his parents and he just looks constipated. That's not a man in love. She must notice his lack of enthusiasm too? If he does choose her then I hope they agree to just date.
I have no way of knowing for sure who Chris picks.
What I do know is hours of film are taken and we are shown minutes. The editors go frame by frame, which in our case is sc by sc to choose what to show us. There is a storyline they are instructed to follow. So if they want to show us certain emotions and facial expressions, that is what we are going to get in the scs. 
Now is what we see actual or not? It remains to be seen.

I am probably in the minority here... but I just don't see "IT" with EITHER Whitney or Becca.

I guess our finale will give us a "montage" of deleted footage showing The One he had all of the "heat" with all season long. Then I will... like every season... be p***d off that "The Love Story" was buried for the sake of "suspense".

Personally, I am more curious what was happening in THIS scene rather than any involving the final two.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 Bach-3-2

This is my attitude as well when Mister Harrison voice-overs "he says he's in love with both women".

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 Ab8a30a9-90db-4540-8d58-fccd22fa4aaa
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:39 pm

mindless wrote:...snipped

That is very true. However, this wasn't just screencaps, it was a video of Whit saying "I just want your to know how much I love your son and how important this is to me" with Chris sitting next to her looking like he's fishing bits of food from between his teeth. Now maybe he broke into a massive grin afterwards, we'll see, but he sure is preoccupied. If he was all about Whitney, I'd think he'd be beaming. He looked so constipated during the FD as well, except when she was staring straight at him smiling and he broke into a smile as well. Actually I've noticed this endearing quality about Chris where he can't help mirroring other people's facial expressions. I first noticed it in Sharleen's gifs and then again during WTA. He makes the strangest faces while listening, because his subconscious is trying to twist his face into the same expression as the other person's. It's funny. I guess it speaks for him being an empathetic person though.

Re; the bold. This is a very good description of what I noticed early on, that he does IMO when he doesn't like what he's hearing, and is trying to keep himself composed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 pm

JBF wrote:snipped

Personally, I am more curious what was happening in THIS scene rather than any involving the final two.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 Bach-3-2

This is my attitude as well when Mister Harrison voice-overs "he says he's in love with both women".

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 Ab8a30a9-90db-4540-8d58-fccd22fa4aaa

I see it with Whit and Becca, but I saw a lot more laughter and fun with Kaitlyn.  I just don't think long term Kaitlyn would have been happy with Chris.  To me Chris for all his laid back attitude is a guy who expects the woman to do as he wants.  The hole will you move to Arlington without him even saying ILY is kind of crappy.  I really wanted one of them to say, I will be willing to move once you can say you love me and want only me.

Really I kind of felt all three of his F3 were too good for him and sorry, but Jade was never moving back to the midwest, ever.  That wild mustang did not escape and share her lovely body with multiple media outlets, not just playboy, so that she could go back to live in small town Iowa.

BTW, that ball in Costco was one of my very favorite parts of this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 pm

I am having trouble with this whole concept of having the FRC in a barn. The rose is resting on what looks like a 55-gallon drum. I really don't understand why it could not have been held in a little nicer place even if it was not right in the "neighborhood" of Arlington. Anyone else feel this way?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:45 pm

I saw it more with Jade and think she had a chance to be F1 if it wasn't for the whole Playboy thing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I am having trouble with this whole concept of having the FRC in a barn.  The rose is resting on what looks like a 55-gallon drum.  I really don't understand why it could not have been held in a little nicer place even if it was not right in the "neighborhood" of Arlington.  Anyone else feel this way?
Have to keep the theme of "Prince Farming".  I'm still hoping Sully will show up!   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I am having trouble with this whole concept of having the FRC in a barn.  The rose is resting on what looks like a 55-gallon drum.  I really don't understand why it could not have been held in a little nicer place even if it was not right in the "neighborhood" of Arlington.  Anyone else feel this way?

I think they have hit us over the head repeatedly with the farmer theme, to them finishing in a barn is probably romantic. One of those little churches with the lovely stained glass that lurker talked about would have been beautiful, but then again lighting might strike if MF walked into a church. giggling

I am just grateful they didn't do it in the middle of a corn field with the stalks smacking them in the face. I remember Ben, the mountain was beautiful but that whole FRC all I could think about it is dang is it cold and let the ladies keep their jackets or capes on sleeveless in the Swiss Alps in November, MF really hates women.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:49 pm

All the better to conceal the outcome... :uptonogood :stirthepot Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 3806527698

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:I saw it more with Jade and think she had a chance to be F1 if it wasn't for the whole Playboy thing.

I agree, he liked Jade and had she shown him the real feisty Jade the whole way through it might have worked, but I actually believed him, that when her family described her as the wild mustang he really wondered who is this woman and do I know her at all. Most disagreed with me, but to me if Jade had told him about playboy on the Cinderella date he would have kept her and she could have had a chance. Now I still don't think there was any way that Jade who escaped Nebraska was going to move to Iowa, ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 pm

It's a huge miss. It has been fashionable for awhile to have a more rustic theme with weddings in a barn-like atmosphere, but the set designer produced a major fail here. JMOAA. I felt Yawn/Cat's FRC was a major fail, also, again JMO. It looked like huge phallic symbols ready to attack. Emily's was a wild, filthy set purchased at ACMoore(this is similar to Michael's).  
I guess the weather was too much of a variable? It would have been nice to have one of the fields with a light snow and a beautiful sunset showing off the land and future couple on a special set design. IDK. 
Perhaps the Hotel Juilien as nice as it is, wasn't the best backdrop for an FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:I saw it more with Jade and think she had a chance to be F1 if it wasn't for the whole Playboy thing.

I think Chris protected both of them when he let her go. She would be unmercifully judged in small town Iowa (kind of like Jessica Chastain's character in The Help). And Chris' business would also be judged. If Jade wants to raise a family in a small town, she won't find it in LA though!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 pm

JBF wrote:

Chris sure manages to look like a middle-aged dad at times. Quite often that is. Run, Becca, run!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3