SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Diana wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:RS has teased he has something to reveal after finale and won't release it sooner because it would only lead to a lot of speculation. Refusing to release it sooner has led to... speculation about what the big reveal is.

Whatever he says he has and is holding back can't be that solid imo if releasing it would only lead to speculation. And when he does release it, it will lead to what?..... speculation.
RS reminds me of a dirty, old man flasher. He keeps promising he has something to reveal. When he finally does, it usually not only disappoints, but is comedic.  partytime
giggling

Yep, RS is frequently much ado about nothing. He drones on and on about Fleiss/production manufacturing drama when he does SAME thing.

Remember how he was relentless about Arie's "scandals" of dating younger (but over 18) women, which is certainly not illegal. RS also made huge deal about Brooks being on vacation and taking some photos with an older woman. Big whoopee! And, RS formed his opinion that Kaitlyn would never be "Ette on her comments about "plowing field" during ep1. Wrong again. Is RS really this uptight and "holier-than-thou" or just teasing his "scandals" to get clicks?

At 33 years old Chris has probably made some enemies along the way and those folks are only to happy to give their opinion to RS. It really comes down to taking one person's word against another. Whitney is a smart cookie and can decide for herself . She's certainly had enough life experiences and knows what's most important to her. I highly doubt that anything RS has to share will effect Chris & Whitney's relationship.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Regarding RS being wrong with his predictions, we only have to go back 2 years and relive all that his bad predictions about Des.  
1. He said she wouldn't be The Bachelorette
2. We all know what a mess his spoilers were for her season
3. He said Des & Chris would never get married.  

I'd actually be shocked if he would predict that any final couple would make it to the altar.  I don't think it has anything to do with who is chosen in the end.  It has more to do with RS going with the odds and his desire to crow about being right somewhere down the line.

4. He 'spoiled' the wrong wedding date. laugh out loud

Ok back to Whit! Hugesmile

I believe most times RS has his own bias at play, like when he was sure they'd pick Britt over Kaitlyn, he thinks he knows the show that well. He has a habit of predicting stuff and passing it off as 'I was given information' and then running with it.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Regarding RS being wrong with his predictions, we only have to go back 2 years and relive all that his bad predictions about Des.  
1. He said she wouldn't be The Bachelorette
2. We all know what a mess his spoilers were for her season
3. He said Des & Chris would never get married.  

I'd actually be shocked if he would predict that any final couple would make it to the altar.  I don't think it has anything to do with who is chosen in the end.  It has more to do with RS going with the odds and his desire to crow about being right somewhere down the line.

Agree! I admit that with the exception of Des' season (which I strongly believe was full on spoiler campaign orchestrated by ABC/Fleiss), RS has a fairly strong track record in spoiling major events that occur each episode and eventually the final couple. Yes, he initially said Chantal was Brad's F1 and that Ali would pick no one, but he corrected before finale. He gets these right because for some reason sources, production, fan sightings, current/past contestants, family members feed him scoop.

When RS makes up his mind to not like someone, it tends to stick. He has a hard time staying impartial and his biases are super evident. So ...I will judge for myself whether Whitney and Chris will "make it" and think they have a far better chance than many past contestants.

ETA: Just seeing Nutty's response and we are on same page!! bestbud!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm

RS doesn't care whose feelings he hurts, which is sad, imo.
And he always says no couple will last.
Is his reveal huge?? Maybe, but I doubt it. This is his business, to drum up suspense so people keep reading.

I cannot believe I am going to sort of stick up for RS, but here it goes. Yes, he has been wrong. Yes, during Des's season, he got punked big time. BUT the guy does get the scoop. It may not always be 100% accurate, as far as "she left before the cocktail party", but it's usually pretty on. No one else gets the scoop like he does. I also believe that he has since become even more diligent about checking and rechecking his sources.

I am not saying I like the guy, just saying he does get the scoop a lot of the time.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:21 pm

^^^ I agree Nutty. RS does get the scoop. Whether we like it or not. Most of the time he is right. I believe he is one of the main sources for US magazine. ;)

He does have "news" to share, and sounds like it is not good news. JMHO. Guess we have to wait how he spins it when he does finally come out with it. I agree though, it brings hits to his site. The guy might be a loser but he is no dummy. grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 26 3806527698 :uptonogood :stirthepot
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:28 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Diana wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
RS reminds me of a dirty, old man flasher. He keeps promising he has something to reveal. When he finally does, it usually not only disappoints, but is comedic.  partytime
giggling

Yep, RS is frequently much ado about nothing. He drones on and on about Fleiss/production manufacturing drama when he does SAME thing.

Remember how he was relentless about Arie's "scandals" of dating younger (but over 18) women, which is certainly not illegal. RS also made huge deal about Brooks being on vacation and taking some photos with an older woman. Big whoopee! And, RS formed his opinion that Kaitlyn would never be "Ette on her comments about "plowing field" during ep1. Wrong again. Is RS really this uptight and "holier-than-thou" or just teasing his "scandals" to get clicks?

At 33 years old Chris has probably made some enemies along the way and those folks are only to happy to give their opinion to RS. It really comes down to taking one person's word against another. Whitney is a smart cookie and can decide for herself . She's certainly had enough life experiences and knows what's most important to her. I highly doubt that anything RS has to share will effect Chris & Whitney's relationship.

Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:27 pm

He hasn't made his "not getting married" wager yet .. He needs to so that it guarantees a wedding gift from him should a wedding occur
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:33 pm

@MTJDinaJBDemiLV: @whitbisch does it hurt when you read about people making fun of your voice? It bothers me. How do you deal with that ?
@whitbisch : @MTJDinaJBDemiLV I'd rather people criticize my voice over my character

I love her heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:37 pm

^ She is so good! Add that to my list of why I believe that as long as she and Chris are happy, this confident woman will not be dragged down by the inevitable those who are not fans and post show tabloid crap.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^  I agree Nutty.  RS does get the scoop.  Whether we like it or not.  Most of the time he is right.  I believe he is one of the main sources for US magazine.  ;)  

He does have "news" to share, and sounds like it is not good news.  JMHO.  Guess we have to wait how he spins it when he does finally come out with it.  I agree though, it brings hits to his site.  The guy might be a loser but he is no dummy.  grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 26 3806527698 :uptonogood :stirthepot

I know many don't care for RS and he can be snarky when it comes to this show but through the years he has been right more times then not so I'll give him that much.jmo ( I had contact with him years ago during Jillian season and honestly overall he really is a nice guy. :hidingchair )
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^  I agree Nutty.  RS does get the scoop.  Whether we like it or not.  Most of the time he is right.  I believe he is one of the main sources for US magazine.  ;)  

He does have "news" to share, and sounds like it is not good news.  JMHO.  Guess we have to wait how he spins it when he does finally come out with it.  I agree though, it brings hits to his site.  The guy might be a loser but he is no dummy.  grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 26 3806527698 :uptonogood :stirthepot

I know many don't care for RS and he can be snarky when it comes to this show but through the years he has been right more times then not so I'll give him that much.jmo ( I had contact with him years ago during Jillian season and honestly overall he really is a nice guy. :hidingchair )  

I live in Dallas and he is always on the radio and TV (ABC affiliate) a lot. He has been right more times than not. He does not care for TPTB but he knows his "bread and butter" comes from the show staying on the air. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I live in Dallas and he is always on the radio and TV (ABC affiliate) a lot.  He has been right more times than not.  He does not care for TPTB but he knows his "bread and butter" comes from the show staying on the air. ;)  

I live in Dallas too and I have never heard him on a radio show or TV . What station does he talk on ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst