SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:26 pm

I could see some playful ones throwing hay or some beautiful snow scenery.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I could see some playful ones throwing hay or some beautiful snow scenery.
I can see this too. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Theresa Maria ‏@TDawg_26  · 29m29 minutes ago  
My roommate just ran into the beautiful @whitbisch, NBD!!!
@TDawg_26

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 B_XrhZ6WcAA9A8G
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Theresa Maria ‏@TDawg_26  · 29m29 minutes ago  
My roommate just ran into the beautiful @whitbisch, NBD!!!
@TDawg_26

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 B_XrhZ6WcAA9A8G
and .. In an airport too High clap clapping! handwave :cutesmile!:

Hot dog!!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Whitney looks gorgeous in that pic!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:00 pm

People Photo shoot in LA this weekend perhaps?    :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Diana wrote:
@MTJDinaJBDemiLV: @whitbisch does it hurt when you read about people making fun of your voice? It bothers me. How do you deal with that ?
@whitbisch : @MTJDinaJBDemiLV I'd rather people criticize my voice over my character

I love her heartbeat

Making fun of people for things they can not control is the lowest form of low. Also, while I am not a Whitney fan, her voice IMO is no worse than Trista's and at least Whitney isn't doing it on purpose unlike Trista. Good for her for being a good person.

Jolena wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I know many don't care for RS and he can be snarky when it comes to this show but through the years he has been right more times then not so I'll give him that much.jmo ( I had contact with him years ago during Jillian season and honestly overall he really is a nice guy. :hidingchair )  

I live in Dallas and he is always on the radio and TV (ABC affiliate) a lot.  He has been right more times than not.  He does not care for TPTB but he knows his "bread and butter" comes from the show staying on the air. ;)  

RS for many years didn't make a dime from these shows that he blogs about . It was just in the more recent years that he started with advertisement on his blog and now makes $$$ from it, and if I remember correctly he started his web page with advertisement  when he was in court with ABC.

RS has made money on advertising since the Jason and Melissa debacle. That is when I started going to his site and it always had ads. They got much worse with Emily's season, since I believe he realized that people would come to him even if they had to deal with all the annoying ads.

I stopped going to RS when he had the gall to ask for people to send him money to pay for his legal defense for doing exactly what he was accused of. I really started to actively dislike him when I found out that he still is okay with Emily O'Brien, who was the one who turned him in for asking the contestants for info, but is down right hateful and mean to Holly Blake. I finally heard what she supposedly did to him. He asked her the outcome of BP and she didn't contradict him because of her contract. Because she did not he says she betrayed him and he hates her. He actively is vile and nasty to Holly and at least in the interview of hers that I heard she was nothing but nice about him. That she is sorry he feels that way, but she was unwilling to break her contract for him. I can't stand him since then.

Is he right this year, it is an odd year and the editing is really similar to past seasons when he has been wrong. On the big stuff without his miraculous day or weekend of finale saves he is at about 60%. And of those 60%, it is fairly certain that friends or family of contestants helped with at least three of those. So nope, I am not impressed. He is the lap dog to go to if you want to spoil the show because you are mad or if you are happy and want your message spread, but him alone, I don't think he has been all that impressive and certainly this season so far has not been one of his best. AFTR at Hotel Julien?

Whitney is okay and happy either way. So good for her. If she really wants Chris and thinks he will make her happy then I hope he will. I am not holding my breath.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:11 pm

She looks great even without makeup! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Are we sure that was an airport??????

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:13 pm

She is SO beautiful! I am so jealous of everyone meeting her laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm

That definitely looks like airport chairs to me in the background, Nutty.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:Are we sure that was an airport??????

I searched for pics of O'Hare airport and that's definitely the same ceiling.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst