SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

I love that he has no info on F1. I honestly can't imagine that she was more into Chris Soules than her final guys. IMOO, that spoiler lid was shut tight and I love it!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Some folks called it that Kaitlyn didn't have the in-love glow.

I may be in the minority here but power to Kaitlyn if she wasn't feeling it enough to get engaged or date for that matter. After the People article we read today about Chris Lambton, this show can be truly ridiculous so if Kaitlyn was able to override the producers again more power to her.

That being said the sleuthing should continue, who knows if the F2 is correct though I will be the first to admit that RS has a high spoiler accuracy rate but yeah let's keep sleuthing to get to the bottom of what went down this season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

I feel deflated...now I wish I didn't know the spoilers ..of course that's why Britt has been looking so smug in all the interviews....next thing you know she will say well if the producers had just picked ME instead of Kaitlyn you could have watched a great love story ugh!

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 1:46 pm

WTF is wrong with this picture oh how Steve describes Nick and Kait's relationships? Why not just choose Nick to date at the end then? Huh?

And seriously, Britt will be right when she says that we would have watched a really cute love story if she and Brady were on the show. Yikes on bikes.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Something dont smell right at all?? seems fishy to me

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:WTF is wrong with this picture oh how Steve describes Nick and Kait's relationships? Why not just choose Nick to date at the end then? Huh?

I don't get it either! Oh well.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 1:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I love that he has no info on F1. I honestly can't imagine that she was more into Chris Soules than her final guys. IMOO, that spoiler lid was shut tight and I love it!

I right with you on that one. I see some info that doesn't make sense. I love his spoilers!

As if TPTB would ever have another lead not get engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Good for her if she was not feeling it but not good for us. What an anti climatic season this will be.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I love that he has no info on F1. I honestly can't imagine that she was more into Chris Soules than her final guys. IMOO, that spoiler lid was shut tight and I love it!

I right with you on that one. I see some info that doesn't make sense. I love his spoilers!

As if TPTB would ever have another lead not get engaged.

but... they might get their engagement from Britt and Brady ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 1:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:WOW I am actually looking forward to this good for you Kaitlyn if you didn't see a future with anyone, good for you #TeamKaitlyn
me too!!  :Nod:  it's very real imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm

GA, why is the media thread closed? Interviews coming out of the girls and CH?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:WTF is wrong with this picture oh how Steve describes Nick and Kait's relationships? Why not just choose Nick to date at the end then? Huh?

I don't get it either! Oh well.

I wonder if they will still talk and possibly agree to see each other after the show? I think I still want to watch how she interacts with Shaw and Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22