SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Admin wrote:
ElonM wrote:http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/11055419_899180500146127_1316800462_n.jpg

@beccatilley5
What a crazy ride!!! I've had the question asked: "why did you go on this show?"....Why not? I had the time of my life. Met some amazing girls who will be in my life forever and met an amazing guy who showed me that there are good guys out there- the kind who are patient and genuine. Did i fall in love? No- but how would I have known that would be the outcome? Sometimes you have to try things and see what happens! I love @whitb624 and could not be happier for the two of them. Thanks for the emoji️! #thebachelor

He was patient?  

What?

She could not be happier for the two of them?  

She should be sad for them....even removing herself from the picture......he is not inlove with Whitney!

100% disagree with you. Knowing the good kindhearted person that Chris is ( and we heard it from Andi , Becca, & Whitney), I see him as the type of person who has a hard time with hurting people and is very conscious of their feeling and puts their feelings above his own. no matter what he wasen't going to make Becca feel bad or disappoint Becca's fans into believing he was anything but a gentlemen and a soft hearted one at that. HE knows in his heart that his chosen one is the "ONE " and by putting the ring on her finger proves it. Whitney will be the one who he spoils, loves and gets his attention for the rest of their lives. His future actions will speak much louder. IF he was so in love with Becca the outcome would have been that he chose her and would have took the relationship at her pace. He couldn't have loved Becca if he wasen't will to do that. I firmly believe it was Whitney all along and only Whitney. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Becca continues to be a supportive class act.

As for the Sean Lowe tweets, he can be a little tart in some of the things he says, but just like with Nick last season, when they nicely call him on it, he says he is sorry. I don't think Sean means his tweets too seriously and never has the intention of hurting anyone's feelings.

I am glad I got to know Becca through this show and look forward to seeing what her future holds.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Becca continues to be a supportive class act.  

As for the Sean Lowe tweets, he can be a little tart in some of the things he says, but just like with Nick last season, when they nicely call him on it, he says he is sorry.  I don't think Sean means his tweets too seriously and never has the intention of hurting anyone's feelings.  

I am glad I got to know Becca through this show and look forward to seeing what her future holds.

Yeah, i dont think Sean takes the Bachelor too seriously....now that hes not the Bachelor. He seems like he is kind of making fun of the whole show.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:50 pm

*snipped

Jolena wrote:

100% disagree with you. Knowing the good kindhearted person that Chris is ( and we heard it from Andi , Becca, & Whitney), I see him as the type of person who has a hard time with hurting people and is very conscious of their feeling and puts their feelings above his own. no matter what he wasen't going to make Becca feel bad or disappoint Becca's fans into believing he was anything but a gentlemen and a soft hearted one at that. HE knows in his heart that his chosen one is the "ONE " and by putting the ring on her finger proves it.  Whitney will be the one who he spoils, loves and gets his attention for the rest of their lives. His future actions will speak much louder. IF he was so in love with Becca the outcome would have been that he chose her and would have took the relationship at her pace. He couldn't have loved Becca if he wasen't will to do that. I firmly believe it was Whitney all along and only Whitney. jmo

I agree with you Jolena 100%
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote:*snipped

Jolena wrote:

100% disagree with you. Knowing the good kindhearted person that Chris is ( and we heard it from Andi , Becca, & Whitney), I see him as the type of person who has a hard time with hurting people and is very conscious of their feeling and puts their feelings above his own. no matter what he wasen't going to make Becca feel bad or disappoint Becca's fans into believing he was anything but a gentlemen and a soft hearted one at that. HE knows in his heart that his chosen one is the "ONE " and by putting the ring on her finger proves it.  Whitney will be the one who he spoils, loves and gets his attention for the rest of their lives. His future actions will speak much louder. IF he was so in love with Becca the outcome would have been that he chose her and would have took the relationship at her pace. He couldn't have loved Becca if he wasen't will to do that. I firmly believe it was Whitney all along and only Whitney. jmo

I agree with you Jolena 100%

I would agree with you with the exception of what he is showing us with the BL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Jolena wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Admin wrote:

He was patient?  

What?

She could not be happier for the two of them?  

She should be sad for them....even removing herself from the picture......he is not inlove with Whitney!

I don't know...I think that's ignoring the REAL pressures of the producers on the shows who have threatened past leads into doing what they want. Especially since their last Bachelor was so hated, they wanted a proposal and a happy ending, no matter what. And, I think we can see that in past cases, like when Jason proposed to Melissa, although he barely knew her and had strong feelings for another woman, or when Jef proposed to Emily, although he later described their interactions as "we hung out a couple of times". Like it or not, an engagement means very little on the Bachelor/ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Rs_634x1024-150309191456-634.Chris-Soules-Whitney-Bischoff-Bachelor.ms.030915

Thanks, Elon!

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:58 pm

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/mar/09/finale-the-bachelor-2015/

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

I don't know...I think that's ignoring the REAL pressures of the producers on the shows who have threatened past leads into doing what they want. Especially since their last Bachelor was so hated, they wanted a proposal and a happy ending, no matter what. And, I think we can see that in past cases, like when Jason proposed to Melissa, although he barely knew her and had strong feelings for another woman, or when Jef proposed to Emily, although he later described their interactions as  "we hung out a couple of times". Like it or not, an engagement means very little on the Bachelor/ette.

Nevermind the pressure he was getting from his family to get a WIFE not a girlfriend. Although all he has momentarily is a girlfriend he isn't that into IMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Thanks, Elon!

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

Fleiss got schooled by RS because of Whitney IMO. Traveling back and forth to Arlington (a town of 400 people where people will talk).

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:04 pm

I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS? Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great. Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Thanks, Elon!

Here again.....Chris (and Beccas) body language screaming ILY! He looks like a "man" with her unlike his neutered self with Whitney! Oh God....I gotta stop looking at this forum. I clearly dont understand why he made the decision he did. LOL

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz