SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.

Here again.....Chris (and Beccas) body language screaming ILY!  He looks like a "man" with her unlike his neutered self with Whitney!  Oh God....I gotta stop looking at this forum. I clearly dont understand why he made the decision he did. LOL

Same here!! I need to get back to my life. Although I am avoiding house cleaning at the moment. LOL. His sisters made the decision for him with the pressure they put on him. Sad. Very sad.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by kdawng Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:17 pm

[quote="hmbach"]
Chrisbecca wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Here again.....Chris (and Beccas) body language screaming ILY!  He looks like a "man" with her unlike his neutered self with Whitney!  Oh God....I gotta stop looking at this forum. I clearly dont understand why he made the decision he did. LOL

Same here!! I need to get back to my life.  Although I am avoiding house cleaning at the moment. LOL.  His sisters made the decision for him with the pressure they put on him.  Sad. Very sad.

Me too... i've wasted too much time on this mess. i'll always believe he truly wanted Becca. He was pressured into the "sure thing" like his dad said.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

For me the only downside of that would be having Emily as a SIL, but that's JMO and I'm sure plenty would and do disagree with me on that one.  giggling

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

For me the only downside of that would be having Emily as a SIL, but that's JMO and I'm sure plenty would and do disagree with me on that one.  giggling

Better Emily than all 3 Soules sisters. cantstopl

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:32 pm

I think I pick none of the above.  Nick's sisters seemed really nice, I am just saying...

And too bad that I think Tebow is asexual. I have never seen him with a girlfriend, because he and Becca share a lot of values.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:33 pm

I don't believe for one minute that his sisters made the final decision for him, of course we all like to know that our families are on board and like the partners we chose ( it makes family life much more pleasant ), There is nothing about Becca that they could not have liked because "whats not to like" the girl is stunning and amazing. I heard Chris said to Whitney during the proposal ? " From the first time I met you and our Wedding crashing date, I said to myself, she is PERFECT." imo Chris knew from that point on. The rest was TPTB . He did them well. The lead does what the lead HAS TO DO to keep everyone else until the end or there would be NO SHOW. and the lead dosen't get to decide the story line that TPTB want and once he confirms his choice (which is usually early on), the producers decide who stays and who goes , when they go and it's all built around the story they want to portray to the viewers. Some of what you hear out of the mouths of the leads are real and other things they say are either spliced and diced with editing or said for the sake of the storyline. You have to read between the lines sometimes and try to figure out what's real, what's edited and whats false, and who they meant those words for. Craziness but that's the way the show works. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm

But cinde, Becca just said in an interview Chris was begging her at the LCD. That is telling. I totally forgot about the clip of him crying behind the barn. sad

I brought this quote over from the other thread to respond... TPTB want the F2 candidates to say those 3 magic words before the FRC. I think it's very possible that Chris was pressured by TPTB to get her to say those words. I feel that it's the reason he was more articulate in his wording with her. He was on a mission with TPTB help. Chris has shown me nothing that says he is a beggar. He didn't do it with Andi and it doesn't mesh with his comments that he was OK with Becca taking it slow. Even before the "begging" Whit was getting the F1 LCD. I know that people would rather stay in the bachelor bubble than think that the producers manufacture so much of the show but it's what they do. They have to have 10 weeks of 2 hour programming. Somebody has to be the F2 like it or not.

As for the crying behind the barn... So many leads have "cried behind the barn" after letting the F2 go. If you listen to podcasts, interviews etc. of the past leads they all say the same thing, they are emotionally, mentally, physically spent. It's easy to squeeze out a tear under the circumstances.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Jolena wrote:I don't believe for one minute that his sisters made the final decision for him, of course we all like to know that our families are on board and like the partners we chose ( it makes family life much more pleasant ), There is nothing about Becca that they could not have liked because "whats not to like" the girl is stunning and amazing. I heard  Chris said to Whitney during the proposal ? " From the first time I met you and our Wedding crashing date, I said to myself, she is PERFECT." imo Chris knew from that point on. The rest was TPTB . He did them well. The lead does what the lead HAS TO DO to keep everyone else until the end or there would be NO SHOW. and the lead dosen't get to decide the story line that TPTB want and once he confirms his choice (which is usually early on), the producers decide who stays and who goes , when they go and it's all built around the story they want to portray to the viewers. Some of what you hear out of the mouths of the leads are real and other thing they say are either spliced and diced with editing or said for the sake of the storyline. You have to read between the lines sometimes and try to figure out what's real, what's edited and whats false, and who they meant those words for.  Craziness but that's the way the show works. jmo

His sisters directly said that he wasn't getting sucked in by another California girl. I agree Chris made his choice. I also feel that his sisters were 100% pro-Whitney and against Becca the minute she couldn't say she loved him. They didn't want him stuck on another girl from California that would break his heart. I don't think they ever gave Becca a chance after that. Their attitude toward Becca was very different than his mother's attitude who seemed to want for her son to be happy.

And sorry, he may have come on the show for a wife, not a girlfriend, but this man is not rushing to marry the woman who was ready to marry him right after the FRC. If everything is so great and they are both in a rush for marriage and children, then why no talk of either at AFTR? Why do DWTS and delay the move to Iowa? Both of those things contradict with wanting a wife and family right now. I think Chris started out wanting those and over the course of filming he grew to realize that maybe he didn't want them right away. His sisters pushed him back to that.

I also believe after JPG that Chris was probably contractually obligated to propose and no one wants to see the man turned down and Becca would have said no. TPTB were not going to have a long distance relationship or a girlfriend or a ring on a string. So Chris made the right choice.

I see him trying to be happy with it. I just don't see him 100% happy with it yet.

In the end it doesn't matter, his chance with Becca is past and it is best for him to move forward and focus on Whitney. I will be happy when I see him do that. Since I don't see him doing it yet.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:42 pm

hmbach wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:*snipped

Jolena wrote:

100% disagree with you. Knowing the good kindhearted person that Chris is ( and we heard it from Andi , Becca, & Whitney), I see him as the type of person who has a hard time with hurting people and is very conscious of their feeling and puts their feelings above his own. no matter what he wasen't going to make Becca feel bad or disappoint Becca's fans into believing he was anything but a gentlemen and a soft hearted one at that. HE knows in his heart that his chosen one is the "ONE " and by putting the ring on her finger proves it.  Whitney will be the one who he spoils, loves and gets his attention for the rest of their lives. His future actions will speak much louder. IF he was so in love with Becca the outcome would have been that he chose her and would have took the relationship at her pace. He couldn't have loved Becca if he wasen't will to do that. I firmly believe it was Whitney all along and only Whitney. jmo

I agree with you Jolena 100%

I would agree with you with the exception of what he is showing us with the BL.

Body language, like Chemistry is subjective to the person watching. It really doesn't mean much. I've seen couples come out of this show slobbering on top of one another that didn't last 10 minutes after the credits rolled.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 pm

kdawng wrote:
hmbach wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Same here!! I need to get back to my life.  Although I am avoiding house cleaning at the moment. LOL.  His sisters made the decision for him with the pressure they put on him.  Sad. Very sad.

Me too... i've wasted too much time on this mess.  i'll always believe he truly wanted Becca.  He was pressured into the "sure thing" like his dad said.  

And notice that was NOT a splice and dice from the Dad. We saw him say those words. "I think Whitney is a sure thing, but Becca is who Chris wants."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:57 pm

cindebugg wrote:
hmbach wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:*snipped

I agree with you Jolena 100%

I would agree with you with the exception of what he is showing us with the BL.

Body language, like Chemistry is subjective to the person watching.  It really doesn't mean much.  I've seen couples come out of this show slobbering on top of one another that didn't last 10 minutes after the credits rolled.

For me, it's not the fact that they "weren't slobbering on top of one another". It was the fact that the comfort level that should be there between two people who had gotten to love and know each other over the past three months wasn't there. It seemed like two people putting on an act, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 pm

ITA. I have a feeling Whit knows about the connection that he had with Becca, but she is playing coy. The BL between those two is off. Even Fake and Vienna were more touchy feely and we all know where that ended up. Stop interrupting me!!! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz