SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Jolena wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Of course he was begging her to say those words. especially by the end the TPTB want the final 2 woman to be on the same page and confess their undying love for the bachelor, (we knew Whitney was head over heels  in love and they wanted Becca to be there too)  , it drums up the drama and the doubt, so CH can sit at ATFR and constantly repeat " So you were so in love with this man, Your so heartbroken, He broke your heart, blah blah blah. Instead CH had to keep repeating that Chris was " Conflicted , torn between the two women until the end blah blah" .  I think Whitney read between the lines and her answers to CH were spot on. Last season they were DETERMIND to pull that "dirty deed" out of Nicks mouth (and they succeeded ). CH dosen't let up and will keep at it twisting every question to get the answers and results that TPTB want .ANYTHING to cause DRAMA and SHOCK, the viewers TPTB will stop at nothing. This season they had Chris try EVERYTHING  to get Becca to say the magic words "I love you" and he couldn't get her there in the end., but Becca was never going to be Chris's F1.  Juan Pablo was not liked by TPTB because he wouldn't say the magic words "I love you, Im so in love with you" . It's the same thing every season just played differently , but they want the end results to be DRAMA and if love and marriage come from it , it's a bonus for the show.  jmo

TPTB can edit the entire show and the FRC to create drama, but ATFR and interviews post-show are more telling. Even some of the Bach girls said that if Becca would have been in a different place, the ending would have been much different. It was Becca's to lose, IMO. Check out MM's spreecast and listen for yourself.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/interview-with-the-bachelor-girls

I did listen to it. Some of the girls said that Whitney never talked about her dates with Chris and they weren't aware how strong of a connection Chris and Whitney had until they watched the show. ( smart on Whitney's part)  From what I saw on ATFR (and at this point they are familiar and relaxed with ea other given the fact they've been together since November) is that they don't need to prove anything to anyone with over the top PDA, they gave just enough ( a few kisses and some tight hugs :Nod:)  I think Whitney is more reserved and will prefer to be more private with their personal relationship , as does Chris., ( and that's obvious with their lack of constant social media during and post show) . IMO Chris is not a touchy huggy type of guy and we saw that from him on Andi's season, he was never over the top., more bland and vanilla in the regard of PDA.(I even say back when they announced him as the bachelor that he might need a PDA 101 lesson from Josh) . Chris HAD to step it up with Becca (even going out of his PDA comfort zone to give TPTB the results they were trying to get with the storyboard., the ATFR  had to tie in with the storyboard (conflicted) from the show .  (He wasen't going to sit there on ATFR and say that he was never conflicted and Whitney was his F1 early on, nor would he have wanted Becca to feel bad, that was NOT happening , Chris rather take the rath/heat then hurt Becca's feelings or go against the storyboard that was presented), and don't doubt for one minute that Whitney wasen't made aware of that and how this all has to go down.  Alot more behind the scenes goes on then what we the viewers are LED to believe. Everyone loved Becca , there was not one thing about her NOT to love, but Whitney got the proposal, the ring and the Final Rose and in the end that says it ALL. I agree to disagree and imo Becca was NEVER going to be his F1 .IMHO

I think that we will just agree to disagree. Even the girls that were at the AFRC said that Chris was not smitten with Whitney, just that he "needed" someone like her. I think that you can tell if someone is smitten, even with a lack of PDA. Whenever I see Sean/Cat even just sitting next to each other (not hugging or kissing), you can tell that they completely adore each other. I just don't see that with Whitney/Chris. And, I don't think that I'm biased because even though I was a huge Nick fan, I did think that Josh/Andi were in love at the time. I did sense that in their People "how well do you know each other" video, so maybe something happened since that time or maybe they are just tired. I have not seen it since the AFRC.

And, honestly, Becca seemed completely over him. I think that he could have easily said "Although I had really strong feelings for Becca and wanted to give that relationship a chance, I think I fell in love with Whitney early on. Nothing Becca could have said or done was going to change that". I think that Becca wouldn't have cared, Whitney would have loved it, and it seemed like CH was trying to get him to say that!

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:39 pm

^^ And yet he stuck his foot in his mouth. In all fairness, as we have seen, he stumbles over his words quite often. FWIW, I believe that Chris was falling in love with both women, but I believe that if Becca would have been ready for a proposal, he would have been down on one knee in front of her. The bottom line is, she wasn't ready. She will find an amazing man someday and this experience has hopefully taught her that she is "worth the wait." :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ And yet he stuck his foot in his mouth. In all fairness, as we have seen, he stumbles over his words quite often.  FWIW,  I believe that Chris was falling in love with both women, but I believe that if Becca would have been ready for a proposal, he would have been down on one knee in front of her.  The bottom line is, she wasn't ready.  She will find an amazing man someday and this experience has hopefully taught her that she is "worth the wait."   :cutesmile!:

As one that has Rolling Eyes at his open mouth insert foot disease, I feel like he stumbles more on his words when he is trying to think about what he's going to say too much, for example to be politically correct, to not hurt feelings, to be supportive while yet still somehow including his own differing opinion, etc.  When he is comfortable and feels as if he can say exactly what he's thinking, he appears to be more articulate and confident in his words.  Then again, maybe all the mumbling, stumbling and gafs where more edit than realistic, who knows.  

I felt his conversations with Becca were some of the most natural we saw from him.  Now was that because he only liked her as a friend because his heart was already with someone else, or was it because he actually had feelings for her?  no idea   That will forever be debated based on which side your own.  As always... JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista · 7m7 minutes ago
Hey @beccatilley5 you totally photobombed my segment! http://touchvision.com/video/100044

giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:21 pm

mindless wrote:
Jolena wrote:
I did listen to it. Some of the girls said that Whitney never talked about her dates with Chris and they weren't aware how strong of a connection Chris and Whitney had until they watched the show. ( smart on Whitney's part)  From what I saw on ATFR (and at this point they are familiar and relaxed with ea other given the fact they've been together since November) is that they don't need to prove anything to anyone with over the top PDA, they gave just enough ( a few kisses and some tight hugs :Nod:)  I think Whitney is more reserved and will prefer to be more private with their personal relationship , as does Chris., ( and that's obvious with their lack of constant social media during and post show) . IMO Chris is not a touchy huggy type of guy and we saw that from him on Andi's season, he was never over the top., more bland and vanilla in the regard of PDA.(I even say back when they announced him as the bachelor that he might need a PDA 101 lesson from Josh) . Chris HAD to step it up with Becca (even going out of his PDA comfort zone to give TPTB the results they were trying to get with the storyboard., the ATFR  had to tie in with the storyboard (conflicted) from the show .  (He wasen't going to sit there on ATFR and say that he was never conflicted and Whitney was his F1 early on, nor would he have wanted Becca to feel bad, that was NOT happening , Chris rather take the rath/heat then hurt Becca's feelings or go against the storyboard that was presented), and don't doubt for one minute that Whitney wasen't made aware of that and how this all has to go down.  Alot more behind the scenes goes on then what we the viewers are LED to believe. Everyone loved Becca , there was not one thing about her NOT to love, but Whitney got the proposal, the ring and the Final Rose and in the end that says it ALL. I agree to disagree and imo Becca was NEVER going to be his F1 .IMHO

Regarding the bolded, when Kaitlyn asked him during some group date what's the most important thing for him in a relationship, he said physical affection. He himself said he's a touchy-feely person. I think we saw that loud and clear during the season. He was even rubbing Jade's arm during the WTA. Yet with Whitney, it was mostly her initiating the physical contact, even their first kiss.

Anyway, I don't really understand why it would be in any way a good thing that Chris was just following a script and trying to squeeze an ILY out of Becca because the producers told him to. That would be beyond cruel to do to someone who's never been in love before. Do you really think Chris is that kind of a guy? Do you think he's still lying in all interviews when asked about his relationship with Becca? I don't see why anyone would be rooting for someone like that. Yes, it's a TV show, but they're not actors. Every time he hugs Becca it looks like he never wants to let go. JMO.

Alot was edited out with Whitney and he HAD to downplay his affection with her more then the others not to draw much attention to them and raise doubt.( Deleted scenes tell alot but the average viewer dosen't usually see them).  NO, I don't think Chris is "that" kind of a guy at all, but he does know what he "Signed" up for , they all do, They agree  to lead and mislead and yes imo it does plays right into the interviews post show. Only the lead and his F1 know the real truth and the lead is left with a fair amount of "GUILT" for having to do the leading on with the remaining girls, especially when the F2 is as sweet and nice as Becca .,makes it that much harder so no doubt Chris would treat her with much concern and a heavy heart on the ATFR and post show ( plus Becca being a good friend of Whitney's, & her mom asking that he go easy on her baby girls heart), so yes, I can see Chris being extra sensitive even post show.  Chris knew the producers wanted Becca (most likely due to her hugh fan base, not to mention she was a beauty to look at ) to be there at the end but Chris's job was to convince her it was his feelings towards her that was keeping her there that long.  That's the way the cookie crumbles with this show. IMO I also think that Chris wants a wife and partner that takes charge and leads him rather then he be the one doing the leading . With the show it was his "JOB" to do the leading  and thankful for him it was only a 6 week job. cantstopl  Whitney will def be the one leading in their relationship and I think that's just what Chris was looking for.  cantstopl  :Nod:  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

This is Becca's thread. Let's talk about Becca. There is a Chris and Whitney thread if you want to talk about them. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Please stop talking about Chris and Whitney (pro or negative) in Becca's thread.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:57 pm

kdawng wrote:
Jolena wrote:
mindless wrote:

No man wants that for the rest of his life.  It may be the reason Whitney was still single at 29.  I think she needs a strong personality to offset hers.

The best marriages are partnerships in which each partner compliments the other partner's strengths and weaknesses. My hubby is brilliant, warm, kind, but he doesn't like the pressure of making decisions or delivering bad news. He likes me to take the lead, and he contributes to the decision. It doesn't make him less of a man ~ it just makes him different from what would work in another relationship. It works for me and it works for him and has for 37 years. IMO Chris is a lot like my hubby. :cutesmile!:
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Can we please bring this thread back around to Becca?  

We may be on different sides this season, but the same next season.  No need to be rude to each other or give the mods more work than needed around here.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Guys--this is the 3rd time today I have had to clean this thread.
Topic: Becca
Please do not refer to other members in the forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:02 pm

ElonM wrote:
Admin wrote:
ElonM wrote:

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 41 11055419_899180500146127_1316800462_n

@beccatilley5
What a crazy ride!!! I've had the question asked: "why did you go on this show?"....Why not? I had the time of my life. Met some amazing girls who will be in my life forever and met an amazing guy who showed me that there are good guys out there- the kind who are patient and genuine. Did i fall in love? No- but how would I have known that would be the outcome? Sometimes you have to try things and see what happens! I love @whitb624 and could not be happier for the two of them. Thanks for the emoji️! #thebachelor

Just bumping this up. Love our girl. #Classy :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:07 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Tilley says of an enamored Soules (who pleaded, "I want everything you can give me"), "I wished I could have told him what he needed to hear. But it would have been unfair of me. With him sitting there, begging me, it would have been so easy for me to just be like, 'Okay, I am in love with you.' But if I lied about how I was feeling, it was just going to be a disservice to us when it was all over."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-finale-runner-up-becca-reacts-chris-decision-whitney

These are Becca's actual words, which seem pretty strong if it was always going to be Whitney.  JMO.

That's the point I was trying to get across. I strongly believe that he would've chosen Becca if she had given him any indication that she would accept a proposal.imo. This is why I admire her more because a person with weaker convictions would've caved in.

But anyway, it's all done with so I'm excited to see what Becca is going to do next. A lot of opportunities will probably come her way and I'm sure that she will choose wisely. imo.

I'm of the opinion that it wouldn't have changed anything.  Becca had quite a few red flags attached.  Logistics, lack of love/life experience, Virgin commitment, not knowing what she wanted and age difference.  I'm not usually judgey about the age thing (my husband has 7 years on me) but you still have to be in the same hemisphere in life.  IMO CH said it best, "He was intrigued by Becca...but you can't be a mature, older man, ready to settle down and have kids with somebody who's never felt the emotion of love; it just doesn't make any sense".

I keep coming back to Becca's deep faith. IMO, Becca's serenity comes from a deeply seated religious faith that I don't see mirrored in Chris. IMO, even if the relationship had moved forward, this might have been a sticking point for them as a couple. I think Becca is better matched with a man who echos her deep spirituality.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz