SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

What is it that makes those 2 things mutually exclusive? Can't he do DWTS while getting to know his fiancé better? Sean did the show and lo and behold he and Cat were married a few months later. I didn't expect Chris to be married in 6 months but I'm seeing that other's expectations of this couple are different from mine.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

For me the only downside of that would be having Emily as a SIL, but that's JMO and I'm sure plenty would and do disagree with me on that one.  giggling

I don't care how hot he is, run Becca, run.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:12 pm

I watched both interviews this morning of the so-called lovebirds and have yet to see them even touch. No hand-holding. No hand on leg. Nothing. There has also not been any mention of any type of wedding plans. Not only was RS right on the spoiler, I believe he is also right that there is no way these two will ever marry.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 pm

cindebugg wrote:

What is it that makes those 2 things mutually exclusive?  Can't he do DWTS while getting to know his fiancé better?  Sean did the show and lo and behold he and Cat were married a few months later.   I didn't expect Chris to be married in 6 months but I'm seeing that other's expectations of this couple are different from mine.  

Sean did say it was hard on her while he was doing DWTS due to all the rehearsal time he put in. She did not know anyone and spent a lot of her time alone. I will not compare this couple to Sean/Cat he knew she was the one pretty much from the start. You could see that Chris is or was still wanting Becca at the FRC. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't believe for one minute that his sisters made the final decision for him, of course we all like to know that our families are on board and like the partners we chose ( it makes family life much more pleasant ), There is nothing about Becca that they could not have liked because "whats not to like" the girl is stunning and amazing. I heard  Chris said to Whitney during the proposal ? " From the first time I met you and our Wedding crashing date, I said to myself, she is PERFECT." imo Chris knew from that point on. The rest was TPTB . He did them well. The lead does what the lead HAS TO DO to keep everyone else until the end or there would be NO SHOW. and the lead dosen't get to decide the story line that TPTB want and once he confirms his choice (which is usually early on), the producers decide who stays and who goes , when they go and it's all built around the story they want to portray to the viewers. Some of what you hear out of the mouths of the leads are real and other thing they say are either spliced and diced with editing or said for the sake of the storyline. You have to read between the lines sometimes and try to figure out what's real, what's edited and whats false, and who they meant those words for.  Craziness but that's the way the show works. jmo

His sisters directly said that he wasn't getting sucked in by another California girl.  I agree Chris made his choice. I also feel that his sisters were 100% pro-Whitney and against Becca the minute she couldn't say she loved him.  They didn't want him stuck on another girl from California that would break his heart.  I don't think they ever gave Becca a chance after that. Their attitude toward Becca was very different than his mother's attitude who seemed to want for her son to be happy.

And sorry, he may have come on the show for a wife, not a girlfriend, but this man is not rushing to marry the woman who was ready to marry him right after the FRC.  If everything is so great and they are both in a rush for marriage and children, then why no talk of either at AFTR?  Why do DWTS and delay the move to Iowa?  Both of those things contradict with wanting a wife and family right now. I think Chris started out wanting those and over the course of filming he grew to realize that maybe he didn't want them right away.  His sisters pushed him back to that.  

I also believe after JPG that Chris was probably contractually obligated to propose and no one wants to see the man turned down and Becca would have said no.  TPTB were not going to have a long distance relationship or a girlfriend or a ring on a string.  So Chris made the right choice.

I see him trying to be happy with it. I just don't see him 100% happy with it yet.

In the end it doesn't matter, his chance with Becca is past and it is best for him to move forward and focus on Whitney. I will be happy when I see him do that. Since I don't see him doing it yet.

I completely agree stuck..I see him trying to be happy. I think he has genuine affection for Whitney, believes they have potential, and may very well fall in love w her..I just don't think he is there yet.   Although he didn't lean over a balcony, his goodbye reminded me of Jason when he let Molly go.  It was the only other F2 (that I've seen) that the lead seemed very upset.  

As far as Whitney goes, I bet her sister watched he Becca dates and has told her.  I feel sorry for Whit that many of bachNation believe he's settling.  But the true test of their relationship starts now anyway.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 pm

I wonder if C? Goes back and watches the VOs of him and B when know one is around and wonders WHY? Why did I do this to B and myself. I have lost her forever and I will never get her back. I wonder? Well anyways his lose her gain. Woohoo party time for Becca. Donuts anybody. Smiley C and W Won't last we all see it comming IMO. In 3 months or less it will be all over the mags that he Is chasing B or W and C have went there own ways. I say probly less then 3. What ever happens he brought it on himself and he has to live with it. JMHO on what I've seen. Donuts for everybody Becca got out.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:28 pm

^ If whatever the progress of the relationship has been in private since filming ended, which we don't know, has made Whit feel secure in Chris' choice of her, I doubt seriously she worries about whether Bach nation or anyone else thinks he settled.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
hmbach wrote:

I would agree with you with the exception of what he is showing us with the BL.

Body language, like Chemistry is subjective to the person watching.  It really doesn't mean much.  I've seen couples come out of this show slobbering on top of one another that didn't last 10 minutes after the credits rolled.

For me, it's not the fact that they "weren't slobbering on top of one another". It was the fact that the comfort level that should be there between two people who had gotten to love and know each other over the past three months wasn't there. It seemed like two people putting on an act, IMHO.

I agree. I for one was never sold on Andi and Josh despite the slobbering on top of another. On the contrary it just made me feel like they were trying really hard to prove they're in love. There is plenty of middle ground between that and barely touching each other or smiling. Chris has had a hard time masking his inner thoughts the whole season and he still does by the looks of it. He's just not all in with Whitney and can't pretend otherwise. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Hopefully wrote:I wonder if C? Goes back and watches the VOs of him and B when know one is around and wonders WHY? Why did I do this to B and myself. I have lost her forever and I will never get her back. I wonder? Well anyways his lose her gain. Woohoo party time for Becca. Donuts anybody. Smiley C and W Won't last we all see it comming IMO. In 3 months or less it will be all over the mags that he Is chasing B or W and C have went there own ways. I say probly less then 3. What ever happens he brought it on himself and he has to live with it. JMHO on what I've seen. Donuts for everybody Becca got out.

Went to Krispy Creme this morning in honor of Becca. Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Watching Chris and Becca's LCD, I saw so much real and raw emotion from both of them. Chris wanted so badly for Becca to feel for him what he felt for her. There's no doubt in my mind that if Becca told Chris she loved him, she would be F1. However, I commend Becca for being honest with her emotions and Chris had to do what was in his best interest because he had a real possibility of getting hurt. I think Becca's going to be just fine and I hope for Chris and Whitney's sake that they work out because the odds are not very much in their favor, in my opinion.
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm

emilymelfan wrote:Watching Chris and Becca's LCD, I saw so much real and raw emotion from both of them. Chris wanted so badly for Becca to feel for him what he felt for her. There's no doubt in my mind that if Becca told Chris she loved him, she would be F1. However, I commend Becca for being honest with her emotions and Chris had to do what was in his best interest because he had a real possibility of getting hurt. I think Becca's going to be just fine and I hope for Chris and Whitney's sake that they work out because the odds are not very much in their favor, in my opinion.

I agree it's like you are in my brain!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:37 pm

whit90 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

What is it that makes those 2 things mutually exclusive?  Can't he do DWTS while getting to know his fiancé better?  Sean did the show and lo and behold he and Cat were married a few months later.   I didn't expect Chris to be married in 6 months but I'm seeing that other's expectations of this couple are different from mine.  

Sean did say it was hard on her while he was doing DWTS due to all the rehearsal time he put in. She did not know anyone and spent a lot of her time alone.  I will not compare this couple to Sean/Cat he knew she was the one pretty much from the start. You could see that Chris is or was still wanting Becca at the FRC. JMO

That's actually not true. Sean has said that he didn't decide on Cat until two weeks before the finale. He actually considered letting her go at F4. I think that Ashlee was his frontrunner, before the FS where he realized she was a fame-whore. I don't think that means anything though. We've seen so many leads decide on their F1 from the start (Andi with Josh, Des with Brooks, Ali with Roberto) and it hasn't worked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz