SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

albean99 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Mindless wrote:
I've watched almost every season of this show and don't remember a single lead who I thought was as into their F2 as Chris was into Becca. Well Jason obviously was, but I didn't watch that season. Chris and Becca just seemed to have a very obvious connection since the beginning and their relationship grew very naturally. Too naturally, which is why it got weird towards the end when they suddenly had to rush to the finish line. It's not natural to propose after 4 dates. But Chris just came alive around her and that can't be faked. He is a lousy actor and we all saw how he was around the women he wasn't really interested in. He seemed totally zoned out or really uncomfortable. That was never the case with Becca, on the contrary, he seemed really interested in her every word. Just because she happened to have a good storyline with the virginity thing doesn't mean she wasn't there because Chris really wanted her there. His feelings were so obvious IMO, and there were some lingering ones there even at ATFR. It was like she was the lead and he was the F2. When he spoke about Becca it came from the heart. "There's not much not to love about Becca." When is he ever that articulate? Quickly denying that it was about the chase and mentioning their "undeniable chemistry". I don't know why I'm even typing this, since it was so obvious to me.

80% of viewers were absolutely convinced that Meredith was going to pick Matt, not Ian.

When we only see a small fraction of all the interactions, it is pretty easy to edit the date to look any way the producers want it to.

I do find the post show indications interesting, but any discussion that relies on what we saw during the show is, to me, inherently suspect.

I remember that. They did everything they could to keep it a surprise including never giving M/I a place to sit, making his brother look creepy, & having her tell Matthew she'd be honored to get a ring from him.

I tend to think Jade was going to be the f2 person prior to her reveal (so to speak). Becca would have been probably f4 and Kaitlyn still f3. That way Becca wouldn't have even told Chris about being a virgin. Still think she should have told him by that last date before the HTD but guess it doesn't matter now. Of course I don't think she should have come on the show at all but not because of that. She doesn't appear to have been ready for a serious relationship which is great but why waste everyone's time?
She even said she didn't know when she would be ready to get engaged, get married and have children. At least that level of honesty was new and refreshing.Hugesmile 

I guess it's reasonable to think she went on the show for the adventure of it all including free travel just as so many contestants do. I guess it's also reasonable to think she went on for great exposure on a widely viewed show to help develop her modeling career, just a so many contestants have done. Heck, even a model with Courtney's level of success came on the show to further her career!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:10 pm

albean99 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Mindless wrote:
I've watched almost every season of this show and don't remember a single lead who I thought was as into their F2 as Chris was into Becca. Well Jason obviously was, but I didn't watch that season. Chris and Becca just seemed to have a very obvious connection since the beginning and their relationship grew very naturally. Too naturally, which is why it got weird towards the end when they suddenly had to rush to the finish line. It's not natural to propose after 4 dates. But Chris just came alive around her and that can't be faked. He is a lousy actor and we all saw how he was around the women he wasn't really interested in. He seemed totally zoned out or really uncomfortable. That was never the case with Becca, on the contrary, he seemed really interested in her every word. Just because she happened to have a good storyline with the virginity thing doesn't mean she wasn't there because Chris really wanted her there. His feelings were so obvious IMO, and there were some lingering ones there even at ATFR. It was like she was the lead and he was the F2. When he spoke about Becca it came from the heart. "There's not much not to love about Becca." When is he ever that articulate? Quickly denying that it was about the chase and mentioning their "undeniable chemistry". I don't know why I'm even typing this, since it was so obvious to me.

80% of viewers were absolutely convinced that Meredith was going to pick Matt, not Ian.

When we only see a small fraction of all the interactions, it is pretty easy to edit the date to look any way the producers want it to.

I do find the post show indications interesting, but any discussion that relies on what we saw during the show is, to me, inherently suspect.

I remember that. They did everything they could to keep it a surprise including never giving M/I a place to sit, making his brother look creepy, & having her tell Matthew she'd be honored to get a ring from him.

I tend to think Jade was going to be the f2 person prior to her reveal (so to speak). Becca would have been probably f4 and Kaitlyn still f3. That way Becca wouldn't have even told Chris about being a virgin. Still think she should have told him by that last date before the HTD but guess it doesn't matter now. Of course I don't think she should have come on the show at all but not because of that. She doesn't appear to have been ready for a serious relationship which is great but why waste everyone's time?

IMO She did not waste anyone's time. I disagree that she would of been F4 either. There was something special between C and B it showed during the show and  after the show ended.  I would of never watched this boring season if Becca was not on this show . I did not want her to be F1 just like I did not want Nick to be F1 I think both of them are very unique people that stayed true to who they are.  They are both classy , caring , and special people. She would not be a puppet to TBTD  just like Juan who I respect greatly . Once your in the bubble it is hard to get out. She went on to see if she could find love but after just knowing Chris after only two months she realized she could not. She is better off without him to me he is not worth it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Anyone know when Jacob Hester and Chris Soules started following one another on Twitter?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:Anyone know when Jacob Hester and Chris Soules started following one another on Twitter?

I have no idea but is Jason a football player? Is he friends with Becca ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Anyone know when Jacob Hester and Chris Soules started following one another on Twitter?

I have no idea but is Jason a football player?  Is he friends with Becca ?

Beccas brother in law- her sister Katies husband.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Well that is strange that the two of them are following each other . Things that make you say hmmm
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:51 pm

whit90 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Well that is strange that the two of them are following each other . Things that make you say hmmm

Yeah, I know. Thats why I wondered "when" they would have started following each other. I imagine, like the girls on the Bachelor have said that they were not allowed to have their cell phones while filming, Chris wasnt allowed to either. So he would have started following Jacob after he got his cell phone back....after filming ended.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:54 pm

I can't tell you exactly when but Chris followed him before he started following any of the girls from this season and before he followed anything DWTS related so probably a while ago.

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 87b72b10 ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 86669110 ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:59 pm

I did notice that he followed him right after taping..He has followed him for quit some time..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:01 pm

umngirl wrote:I can't tell you exactly when but Chris followed him before he started following any of the girls from this season and before he followed anything DWTS related so probably a while ago.

Thanks.

I was just curious because Jacob mainly follows and tweets things football or sports related, and not so much personal.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I did notice that he followed him right after taping..He has followed him for quit some time..

Maybe he was allowed to have his cell while filming?

On a lighter note, beccas sister Katie (Jacobs wife) made a twitter reference to "Footloose" a couple days ago. Im assuming she did it because of DWTS/Chris.

Last edited by Chrisbecca on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Becca just tweeted this article with the comment "SO TRUE!": http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a6482/things-to-never-say-to-twentysomething-virgins/

I've heard most of those too, since I was a virgin for a long time. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz