SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Northstargirl Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 pm

I do not know, nor defend Zach and Robert. The fact is that simple geography affords them opportunities to "show up" at all these bach events. They are room mates and live in LA. Like others before them, Stag for example, when the franchise calls, they are there. As for the new batch of girls, that's another story.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Becca is definitely not going on Ben's season. I watched Ashley I's periscope from yesterday and she laughed at the idea that Becca was going and said it was a no.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Northstargirl wrote:I do not know, nor defend Zach and Robert.  The fact is that simple geography affords them opportunities to "show up" at all these bach events. They are room mates and live in LA.  Like others before them, Stag for example, when the franchise calls, they are there.  As for the new batch of girls, that's another story.

I wasn't just talking about them going to every single event. The degree they go to to reach out to girls (even non-LA girls) is pathetic and kinda creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Personally, until filming ends, the wonderful sleuths here figure things out and RS spills all his info... I am not willing to say definitely not or never gonna happen for any of the girls from Bach nation possibly returning for a second chance.  I know some have insider info and say no way, but when TPTB dangle all kinds of opportunities and options in front of the alum, many can't resist or turn down the opportunity, money, etc. that is offered.  

While I think Becca is an ok and nice enough person, the shiny appeal has worn off a little (for me personally) from last year with all the immature behavior of late and her close friendships with a few that aren't my favs either.  So, while I liked her last season and her tweets kept a boring season more interesting, I certainly hope she stays far away from the current season as filming gets underway.  JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:28 pm

I see no indication whatsoever that Becca's going on Ben's season. I think she was fasting in preparation of this weekend if anything.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:54 pm

mindless wrote:I see no indication whatsoever that Becca's going on Ben's season. I think she was fasting in preparation of this weekend if anything.

That's the impression I got about her "fasting" tweets from the people that I spoke with. People will probably jump to conclusions if *when* ;) she doesn't tweet on Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:02 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:I do not know, nor defend Zach and Robert.  The fact is that simple geography affords them opportunities to "show up" at all these bach events. They are room mates and live in LA.  Like others before them, Stag for example, when the franchise calls, they are there.  As for the new batch of girls, that's another story.

I wasn't just talking about them going to every single event. The degree they go to to reach out to girls (even non-LA girls) is pathetic and kinda creepy.

Yes. There's showing up to everything, and then there's skirt chasing as many contestants as you can. Creepy is right.

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Fair, but to categorize them above Chris B or Jef or some other past contestants? I want details on this.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:11 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
mindless wrote:I see no indication whatsoever that Becca's going on Ben's season. I think she was fasting in preparation of this weekend if anything.

That's the impression I got about her "fasting" tweets from the people that I spoke with. People will probably jump to conclusions if *when* ;) she doesn't tweet on Thursday.

Of course, that's what we do around here! And if she does tweet, it doesn't mean she won't appear later. laugh out loud We can justify anything!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:39 pm

california90 wrote:Fair, but to categorize them above Chris B or Jef or some other past contestants? I want details on this.

Not above Chris. Can't speak on Jef.

Hmm, let's see, here are just a few:
-Sending multiple messages to them on social media within weeks, or even a week after the spoilers are released.
-Kissing their azz so the girl(s) think they want to hang out and want to be friends, when in reality, they want to hook up/sleep with them. Saying that they will "randomly" cantstopl be in their neck of the woods on certain dates so they can "hang out."
-Being "nice" and inviting them to Bachelor premiere's and events in order to "welcome them to the Bachelor family," when in reality, it's a chance to determine which girls are easy and will get in bed with them.
-Reaching out to past contestants or celebrities that know the really good-looking/easy ones in order to get more information on them.
-Reaching out to past contestants that are friends with the lead to determine if the spoilers are correct and what the lead has told them about certain girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Ladybug wrote:
While I think Becca is an ok and nice enough person, the shiny appeal has worn off a little (for me personally) from last year with all the immature behavior of late and her close friendships with a few that aren't my favs either.  So, while I liked her last season and her tweets kept a boring season more interesting, I certainly hope she stays far away from the current season as filming gets underway.  JMHO.

I totally agree with what you said . I was a huge Becca Fan during her season but her post behavior has really changed my mind. I also find her immature and trying to stay revelant with how many tweets she does daily. I truly hope she does not go on Ben's season which I highly doubt she will. I really never want to see her on my TV again. She plays to many games for my taste. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beccatilley5 Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:08 am

Hello! Becca here- I just came across all of these message boards and read a few pages. Thank you for the kind words from those who said (wrote) them. Also, thanks to some of you who supported me from last season. I want to address the "immaturity" and "social climbing" comments. I am sorry that I am louder and more outgoing and a little more ridiculous and obnoxious than I was portrayed on the show... I totally understand if it's not your cup of tea- I don't feel like I should even need to defend myself but I got a little heated reading MORE comments from people who don't know me. As far as the "social climbing" - I have met some of the most amazing people through my experience on the bachelor. I shouldn't have to feel the need to apologize for taking fun photos and fun clothes with fun new girlfriends. It's a really weird thing to go on a dating show and have everyone write their opinions of you in Instagram comments, twitter replies, or message boards. It's hard because some people want to be a part of what is going on and see what I am doing and then there are folks like some of you who dislike that most. I'm learning that I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if i don't. I just wanted to say something... I hope this is not a sign of immaturity and more just a way of reminding you that these comments and threads can be read by the person (whom you don't know) that you are speaking about. Hope you're all well and have a nice week! ❤️

Beccatilley5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz