SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:23 pm

https://instagram.com/p/702ziJSLmv/

Dan Cox, Josh, Becca, Nick, Kiptyn, and Robert Graham.

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:31 pm

CaliGirl88 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/702ziJSLmv/

Robert at another Bachelor get together...what a shocker. ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 78 1838857674 Trying to chase some tail, no doubt. In just 2 months he'll be going above and beyond to hit up half the girls from Ben's season in an effort to sleep with them like he has done before. He's not the only one, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:35 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:

Robert at another Bachelor get together...what a shocker. ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 78 1838857674  Trying to chase some tail, no doubt. In just 2 months he'll be going above and beyond to hit up half the girls from Ben's season in an effort to sleep with them like he has done before. He's not the only one, though.

Lol and I had such a crush on Robert during Des' season but yeah he's definitely not the only one chasing tail at these events I am sure laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:42 pm

isittrue wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

Robert at another Bachelor get together...what a shocker. ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 78 1838857674  Trying to chase some tail, no doubt. In just 2 months he'll be going above and beyond to hit up half the girls from Ben's season in an effort to sleep with them like he has done before. He's not the only one, though.

Lol and I had such a crush in Robert during Des' season but yeah he's definitely not the only one laugh out loud

Definitely not. His buddy Zack Kalter is the exact same way. Expect them both to reach out to girls the second RS releases Ben's season breakdown. It's unbelievable how quickly the two of them, and others, reach out to girls fresh off a season. With some of the girls from Chris' season, it was within a week after RS spoiled the ending. Mikey T is in this boat too, although to a lesser extent. Chris Bukowski used to be, too, although that's not a shock.

I got a kick out of the rumors going around a few months back about Becca and Robert maybe dating. Not in a million years. He couldn't be more opposite of her type.

Didn't Robert only last like 2 episodes on Des' season? It's amazing how he's been able to stay somewhat relevant in this franchise for someone who lasted basically only a week on the show. Hitting up half the girls from the last few seasons and getting his name out there, thus getting invited to BIP1 probably had something to do with it. We'll probably see him at the WTA weekend/after party.

I lost count of the number of people that reached out to Becca...before the season even aired. giggling  I would have given anything to have seen the looks on their faces when they found out she was a virgin and saving herself for marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Becca's saving herself for marriage? I thought she was just waiting for "the right guy".

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Looking at these photos makes me actually think that Becca and Josh might make a good couple.  Their families seem to have a lot of similarities.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:Becca's saving herself for marriage? I thought she was just waiting for "the right guy".

Yes, she is waiting until marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:49 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

Lol and I had such a crush in Robert during Des' season but yeah he's definitely not the only one laugh out loud

Definitely not. His buddy Zack Kalter is the exact same way. Expect them both to reach out to girls the second RS releases Ben's season breakdown. It's unbelievable how quickly the two of them, and others, reach out to girls fresh off a season. With some of the girls from Chris' season, it was within a week after RS spoiled the ending. Mikey T is in this boat too, although to a lesser extent. Chris Bukowski used to be, too, although that's not a shock.

I got a kick out of the rumors going around a few months back about Becca and Robert maybe dating. Not in a million years. He couldn't be more opposite of her type.

Didn't Robert only last like 2 episodes on Des' season? It's amazing how he's been able to stay somewhat relevant in this franchise for someone who lasted basically only a week on the show. Hitting up half the girls from the last few seasons and getting his name out there, thus getting invited to BIP1 probably had something to do with it. We'll probably see him at the WTA weekend/after party.

I lost count of the number of people that reached out to Becca...before the season even aired. giggling  I would have given anything to have seen the looks on their faces when they found out she was a virgin and saving herself for marriage.

Pretty much exactly what RS has said. Like I always say, the guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to the sketchy-ness of these folk. I love that tidbit about Becca! I want to know what guys reached out to her, haha. I can probably guess a few.

I agree that Robert's stock went up a lot after BIP, especially after he was dumped by Sarah and got the "sympathetic" edit. I'm sure the same thing is happening right now with BIP2 guys, who didn't stand out during Kaitlyn's season but did in a much smaller, less impressive pool of BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:10 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

Yeah, Chris B was that guy for awhile. Zack Kalter, I believe has a gf now so Robert is at these events w/o him. Also these guys live in LA- it's really a different lifestyle out there. It's really really hard to date in LA and this "casual have fun party hookup" thing is really normal for their age.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:45 am

This isn't anything knew really. For years now, before RS had his followers, there were many pics of contestants both male and female, out at different bars and sufficient rumours to go along with the pics.

Jaclyn S is one of several. If no one knew Becca was saving herself for marriage, she would be in the rumour category herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 pm

california90 wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yeah, Chris B was that guy for awhile. Zack Kalter, I believe has a gf now so Robert is at these events w/o him. Also these guys live in LA- it's really a different lifestyle out there. It's really really hard to date in LA and this "casual have fun party hookup" thing is really normal for their age.

Zack and Robert take it to a WHOLE different level compared to everyone outside of Chris Bukowski. The degree they go to to reach out to at least half the contestants from the past few seasons to try and get laid is really, really pathetic. Some of the things that I've heard from multiple people about them just makes me shake my head. We joke about how Bukowski kept on appearing on different seasons, that's Zack and Robert for appearing at literally every single Bachelor(ette) event.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:25 pm

You sound like you have insider scoop, care to share?

Whatever they are doing, it doesn't shock me. I haven't been their fan much past their season, but I know this isn't something new within Bach Nation.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz