SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Lol GA!! I know someone that knows him will let you know if I hear he is back from filming.

The person warned me he was better looking than his pictures suggest however not drop dead gorgeous. The actually quote was:

"He is ok (in terms of looks).. Disappointing really.."

I also heard he seemed like a nice guy but they don't know him super well to judge properly...I also heard that his dad is a surgeon not that really means much

Last edited by sbolduc on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Forget that, we will expect you to be at the dinner table.

Agreed no excuses!!! :cutesmile!:
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Okay, so I am not the only one to think less cute Sean Lowe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:32 pm

sbolduc wrote:Lol GA!! I know someone that knows him will let you know if I hear he is back from filming.

The person warned me he was better looking than his pictures suggest however not drop dead gorgeous. The actually quote was:

"He is ok (in terms of looks).. Disappointing really.."

I also heard he seemed like a nice guy but they don't know him super well to judge properly...I also heard that his dad is a surgeon not that really means much

I work in a real estate office, I can easily call for him and ask about a listing. laugh out loud I would really drive to London and scope out a hometown date. That would be awesome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, so I am not the only one to think less cute Sean Lowe?

Not even close. I hope he looks better in person. Honestly, based on that "note" that he sent out he sounds as if he is already is getting a bit of a swelled head and if he makes it further than M&G I expect him on BIP.

GA I am down for a  partner in crime to follow him around town with. I could possibly put together a whole team. I've had some experience with following friends cheating boyfriends/husbands and it's always easier when done it in pairs....and when you're not drinking. I think matching T's might make us too conspicuous...unless we tell them we are trying out for the next AR. Will have to work on the kissy face since I am not much on selfies, but I'd be willing to take one...or a few...for the team!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

He had a celebration party for himself before he left??? rofl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:29 am

Yeah, I'm getting the swelled head vibe from him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:39 am

nutty1 wrote:He had a celebration party for himself before he left??? rofl

He mentions some very some special guests that they wouldn't be happy with people asking questions and prying... a film crew, maybe filming some kind of intro? no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:40 am

:detective Sprite and GA are on the case! Let the good times roll...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:41 am

Some things you can't make up, but wish you could. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:43 am

I am assuming Canada has laws against breaking and entering and trespass. Should we be starting a bail fund for Sprite and GA just in case? laugh out loud

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:10 am

KB_Mom wrote:I am assuming Canada has laws against breaking and entering and trespass. Should we be starting a bail fund for Sprite and GA just in case? laugh out loud

Canadian laws surrounding misrepresenting yourself over the telephone are weak giggling

But if you see him in person I want to know what's going on with his hair. Something is amiss... plugs, transplant, idk, but the texture looks off.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love