SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:He had a celebration party for himself before he left??? rofl

He mentions some very some special guests that they wouldn't be happy with people asking questions and prying... a film crew, maybe filming some kind of intro? no idea

From what I was told producers were going out to London to film his intro segment. Not sure if they actually did but it was planned.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:09 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

He mentions some very some special guests that they wouldn't be happy with people asking questions and prying... a film crew, maybe filming some kind of intro? no idea

From what I was told producers were going out to London to film his intro segment. Not sure if they actually did but it was planned.

Thanks sbolduc!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:43 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Funny I would have thought if they had, word would have gotten out around town. London has about 360,000 people and usually if anything exciting like this happens you hear about it. So far nothing. I'm still working to find anyone who knows him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Funny I would have thought if they had, word would have gotten out around town. London has about 360,000 people and usually if anything exciting like this happens you hear about it. So far nothing. I'm still working to find anyone who knows him.

I am supposed to be talking to the person tonight will see if I can find out any more info. The place I had heard they were planning on filming was indoors. It could be argued that it is more a private/exclusive area.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:11 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I am supposed to be talking to the person tonight will see if I can find out any more info. The place I had heard they were planning on filming was indoors. It could be argued that it is more a private/exclusive area.

Do you have the name of the place? Even an address would help because I might know people in the area.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Wow! This is awesome! I hope he makes it far, just so you guys can crash the HTD!!! :lookout
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Wild guess, it's at one of the golf courses. Realtor, golf courses, they go hand in hand. Every realtor has a golf course connection. What better time of year to have a secret function when no one is around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:53 pm

So I spoke to the person tonight and they don't know if the intro was ever filmed. So I am not sure if it ever happened.

This person knows absolutely nothing about the bachelor or bachelorette, so they would have no idea that intros are ever even apart of the show. So either it happened and they don't know or it was supposed to happen and didn't or he was told one was going to happen and it didn't.

Sprite - I sent you a PM
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by BachLady Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:23 pm

I know the last girl he dated was named Melissa Ann Cunningham (Missy) from London. She is gorgeous and it seemed via facebook that things were pretty serious between them. Wonder if they broke up because he wanted to go on the show or if he auditioned for it after they broke up?

BachLady

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Welcome1 BachLady

Thanks for sharing!

Now you've got me wondering. He had a farewell party of sorts, wasn't shy about making it known he'd be gone. We wondered why he would do such a thing if he could possibly be home by Monday.

Perhaps his role is the "girlfriend back home" script which means he'll be gone for a bit. no idea

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 am

I know both Shawn and his former girl Melissa and she broke up with him for some serious issues ! Surprising actually that he would put himself out there on television especially after his previous relationship issues . I can confirm that the two have broken up and there is No " gf back home " script

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:46 am

Welcome1 Bachfancanada !!

Thanks for sharing the info! I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about the g/friend issues. laugh out loud

We appreciate it! I hope you stick around! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love